Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone a Gemini Here?
    #12961260 -

My grandma just stopped by my house, and told me that
Gemini's: Appear to be outspoken but shy at heart.

it almost blew my mind because it characterizes myself in one or another way.
never knew this!

anyone else a Gemini?


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: i95fl]
    #12961264 -

my brother is a gemini and he's far from shy in any regard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12961272 -

I'm outspoken but shy at heart, and I'm not a Gemini.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12961279 -

Prisoner#1 said:
my brother is a gemini and he's far from shy in any regard



interesting, i guess it only applies to a small but few.
I mean, i do believe in horoscopes to some extent, but i believe that if you are a gemini you probably have some trait characterized in a "Gemini" .

w/o drugs, this quote pretty much, sometimes describes me. i almost shit myself.


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Poid]
    #12961284 -

I'm not outspoken, and shy at heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: i95fl]
    #12961301 -

Im outspoken but shy at heart and I'm a Gemini.:yesnod:


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Fernis]
    #12961302 -

if you all think back to your childhood, where this quote would be more apparent.
As drugs, i'm assuming haven't entered your life yet.


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12961304 -

I'm a Gemini. I have done lots of research on astrology in the past year ant that stuff real

Gemini personality traits: Gemini is a Mutable Air sign, ruled by Mercury.  As the third sign in the zodiac, Gemini is an energetic, charismatic, communicative, witty individual  with a child-like fascination with the world and with new experiences.   Famous and historical characters sharing this sign include John F. Kennedy, (May 29), Marilyn Monroe (June 1), and Judy Garland (June 10). 

The Gemini personality stands out as the zodiac sign that knows something  about just about everything, making them good conversationalists and interesting acquaintances.  They are inquisitive and quick to digest new information and ideas.  Intelligent and logical, but with a lot of nervous energy, Gemini likes to keep busy and expand their horizons whenever opportunities arise, often multitasking between several interests.  However, as the sign of the Twins, there is a dual aspect  to the Gemini personality, making it difficult for these individuals to stick with any one thing in order to master it, and often making it difficult for bystanders to figure out which side their Gemini friend is really on.   Gemini has more than one personality, which can change in a flash, and those near to them would do well to learn them both.   On and off, up and down, back and forth, black and white, day and night, ying and yang - this is the essence of the Gemini personality. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Fernis]
    #12961322 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: i95fl]
    #12961330 -

i95fl said:
Prisoner#1 said:
my brother is a gemini and he's far from shy in any regard



interesting, i guess it only applies to a small but few.



my older brother the gemini taught my younger brother the secret to women
one day while riding in his truck, the older one said 'just tell them
what's on your mind', he stopped next to the 2 girls that sparked the
conversation and my younger brother said to them "which one of you bitches
is gonna give me a blow job", one of the girls said she would

it's a family trait apparently, genetics I'm thinking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Greenvalley]
    #12961336 -

Greenvalley said:
The Gemini personality stands out as the zodiac sign that knows something  about just about everything, making them good conversationalists and interesting acquaintances.




again, not my brother

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12961390 -

:shrug: I'm a Gemini, I'm impulsive and introverted. Most of the horoscopes don't really define me, or I have yet to see one that does. I just think they are very general in description and can apply to most peoples lives in one way or another.


--------------------
Cyberspace. A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation.

Edited by Filffy (07/27/10 01:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Filffy]
    #12961418 -

Horoscopes are just attempts to come up with traits and situations that everyone finds themselves with or in.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: twighead]
    #12961466 -

One person who was a NOTICABLE gemini was tupac....look it up..he was gemini

I am gemini too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: twighead]
    #12961590 -

twighead said:
Horoscopes are just attempts to come up with traits and situations that everyone finds themselves with or in.



Horoscopes are just silly superstition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: i95fl]
    #12961792 -

i95fl said:
Appear to be outspoken but shy at heart.




what exactly does this mean?

other than you have a stronger impulsive trait, idk.????


My family has lots of Geminis and i've noticed they're very persistent, somewhat argumentative and sometimes they just don't know when to shut the fuck up :grin:


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: i95fl]
    #12961834 -

i95fl said:
interesting, i guess it only applies to a small but few.




Actually, I think it applies to a lot, but not only gemini. :wink:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: Filffy]
    #12961841 -

Kushi said:
:shrug: I'm a Gemini, I'm impulsive and introverted. Most of the horoscopes don't really define me, or I have yet to see one that does. I just think they are very general in description and can apply to most peoples lives in one way or another.



Bingo! :hehehe:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #12961863 -

I'm a gemini. I've always very much identified with duality and felt like there's two completely different sides to me depending on the situation. However I know astrology is complete nonsense so it's rather irrelevant.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone a Gemini Here? [Re: i95fl]
    #12961876 -

my girlfriend is a gemini and she definitely has an evil twin...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My first ever daily horoscope just busted a fuckin nut in my mind
( 1 2 all )
smokesnugz 2,334 27 11/01/10 08:42 PM
by smokesnugz
* do you believe in horoscopes?? zodiac sign stuff
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,548 21 10/12/06 03:53 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* What is your take on horoscopes? believe in them or not?
( 1 2 all )
Psilosopherr 2,519 37 01/03/14 02:35 AM
by Mad Season
* Horoscopes fuel on the fire 345 13 02/12/12 02:46 PM
by SpecialEd
* Question about horoscopes freddurgan 447 0 07/26/04 12:31 AM
by freddurgan
* What's the deal with horoscopes?
( 1 2 all )
adamj 3,068 22 06/09/06 06:03 PM
by sleepy
* horoscopes, lol, wtf? broken 377 7 09/29/13 11:47 AM
by broken
* Gemini Festival 2009 xceses 454 3 06/11/09 11:12 PM
by OverdoseLiving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,736 topic views. 2 members, 116 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.