Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
horoscopes, lol, wtf?
    #18906682 -

here is mine for today:

'You're plugged in and can listen more carefully now as you separate out the most significant ideas from the fluff. Cerebral  Mercury is hanging out in your sign for an extended stay due to its upcoming retrograde turn on October 21, deeply affecting all aspects of communication and making you less interested than ever in meaningless chatter. Ask nicely for the intimacy you seek and you might actually receive it.'


that last line cracks me up.
it's worked in the past and all...
but as always horoscopes have this open ended way of saying things, yet making them sound profound.


anyways, i used to read these fuckers everyday, usually at the end of the day, and about once a week it was like something was spot on.
this is the first one i've read in like a month, and, as usual, it has a point or two that strike home.


so, how often do you read your horoscope?
what's yours read like today and how true are it's words for you?


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: horoscopes, lol, wtf? [Re: broken]
    #18906692 -

shit... mine says,

"Just give up now."


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: horoscopes, lol, wtf? [Re: broken]
    #18906704 -

If I just happen to be reading a newspaper and cross the horoscope section I will read mine, but I don't go seeking it out. I could read the horoscope for any of the zodiac signs and find something that resonates. I don't take it too seriously. Sometimes it will make an interesting point though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: horoscopes, lol, wtf? [Re: trampis]
    #18906713 -

i gotta fortune from a F cookie once and it said,

"looking both ways before you cross a street could save your life."

i was all :derp:

:lol:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: horoscopes, lol, wtf? [Re: trampis]
    #18906735 -

I don't read newspapers these days anyway, but yeah any good advice that seems to apply to my situation is generally no more likely to be under "my sign" than any of the others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: horoscopes, lol, wtf? [Re: Not Responding] * 1
    #18906742 -

its true sometimes i only look one way and its like , whoa, where did that car come from


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: horoscopes, lol, wtf? [Re: hidenseek1]
    #18906750 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: horoscopes, lol, wtf? [Re: psi]
    #18906776 -

psi said:
I don't read newspapers these days anyway, but yeah any good advice that seems to apply to my situation is generally no more likely to be under "my sign" than any of the others.




mine comes up on my igoogle, which won't be around in like a month or something.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LOL!!!! "77 ways to say no to weed and still be cool"
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 3,237 36 06/25/05 09:24 AM
by Phychotron
* Question about horoscopes freddurgan 447 0 07/26/04 12:31 AM
by freddurgan
* My first ever daily horoscope just busted a fuckin nut in my mind
( 1 2 all )
smokesnugz 2,334 27 11/01/10 08:42 PM
by smokesnugz
* What's the deal with horoscopes?
( 1 2 all )
adamj 3,068 22 06/09/06 06:03 PM
by sleepy
* 5 Planets Currently In Retrograde
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Connoisseur 3,516 60 05/23/16 03:27 PM
by thelanzii
* do you believe in horoscopes?? zodiac sign stuff
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,548 21 10/12/06 03:53 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* These are my favorite horoscopes implicitli 449 0 05/22/07 10:16 AM
by implicitli
* *~WTF~*~WTF~*~WTF~*
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 4,603 28 08/21/04 01:28 PM
by SoDak_Stranger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
377 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.