Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12923414 -

mongo lloyd said:
This is how you do metal...





as great as belus is I think I'm still torn between filosofem or hvis lyset  tar oss being the best burzum album(s).


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923415 -

Rocker232 said:
mongo lloyd said:
This is how you do metal...





I used to love Black Metal but ever since tripping I cannot listen to it at all.



You should at least listen to the end of the video... Or even till 30s :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12923425 -

mongo lloyd said:
Rocker232 said:
mongo lloyd said:
This is how you do metal...





I used to love Black Metal but ever since tripping I cannot listen to it at all.



You should at least listen to the end of the video... Or even till 30s :shrug:



I listened to the whole album when it came out. Only Black Metal I find attractive these days is Drudkh and Diabolical Masquerade. I didn't mean to knock your post I was just stating something that's all.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923432 -

listen to Fen.  or Agalloch.  both are more "dark metal,"  but there's a lot of black metal in there with some folk/acoustic stuff.  similar to drudkh but not as drony.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923437 -

Rocker232 said:
I listened to the whole album when it came out. Only Black Metal I find attractive these days is Drudkh and Diabolical Masquerade. I didn't mean to knock your post I was just stating something that's all.



No, I know, I just think you should watch up to 30/40 seconds of the video I posted.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12923459 -

mongo lloyd said:
Rocker232 said:
I listened to the whole album when it came out. Only Black Metal I find attractive these days is Drudkh and Diabolical Masquerade. I didn't mean to knock your post I was just stating something that's all.



No, I know, I just think you should watch up to 30/40 seconds of the video I posted.



I assume its a Rick Roll.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923466 -

it's not.  it's burzum. 
if you like drudkh try agalloch and fen.  both are awesome.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12923473 -

Rocker232 said:
mongo lloyd said:
Rocker232 said:
I listened to the whole album when it came out. Only Black Metal I find attractive these days is Drudkh and Diabolical Masquerade. I didn't mean to knock your post I was just stating something that's all.



No, I know, I just think you should watch up to 30/40 seconds of the video I posted.



I assume its a Rick Roll.



HeadTripVertigo said:
it's not.  it's burzum. 
if you like drudkh try agalloch and fen.  both are awesome.



What he said


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923479 -

Agalloch is awesome. I don't consider them Black Metal though.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923484 -

Gorod - Hidden Genocide :rockon:



--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923486 -

well look up anything from fen.  they only have one album, the malediction fields, and I believe agalloch more or less gave them a big start, bringing them on tour with them for a few european shows.  they're similar in genre and concept, but vastly unique in every other aspect.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923490 -

Rocker232 said:
Agalloch is awesome. I don't consider them Black Metal though.



great band...


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12923492 -

Devlish2 said:
Gorod - Hidden Genocide :rockon:





Gorod fucking owns.


HeadTripVertigo said:
well look up anything from fen.  they only have one album, the malediction fields, and I believe agalloch more or less gave them a big start, bringing them on tour with them for a few european shows.  they're similar in genre and concept, but vastly unique in every other aspect.



Will do. Have you heard Sculptured? Another band similar to Agalloch that I believe shares some of the same members.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12923499 -

yeah it's the lead guitarist from agalloch.  the singer/guitarist used to play drums on the old albums.    embodiment is one of the coolest and strangest metal songs ever.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: themostpurple]
    #12923553 -

themostpurple said:
DeadHearts said:
Naw not at all man. Back in high school that was a different story.
I have moved on to the broootal :grin:



Im sorry, but you listen to Pop music imo



Listen to this on mushrooms...you wont enjoy it, but it will be worth the experience, believe me



Yeah fuckin right lol. That was a pretty silly comment.
I listen to meshuggah as well so they must be pop :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12923560 -

DeadHearts said:




sorry man.  this is what like goth high school kids listen to.  you know, the ones who never graduate from slipknot or whatever.  i.e. you.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12923568 -

HeadTripVertigo said:
DeadHearts said:




sorry man.  this is what like goth high school kids listen to.  you know, the ones who never graduate from slipknot or whatever.  i.e. you.



Whatever you say brah. And let me guess. You are the one that listens
to the bands with the face paint LOL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: twighead]
    #12923573 -

twighead said:
This album is just... so.... fucking good.


Obfuscation - Between the Buried and Me





One of my favorite albums for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #12923581 -

DeadHearts said:
HeadTripVertigo said:
DeadHearts said:




sorry man.  this is what like goth high school kids listen to.  you know, the ones who never graduate from slipknot or whatever.  i.e. you.



Whatever you say brah. And let me guess. You are the one that listens
to the bands with the face paint LOL.



I listen to some of the bands that started the whole corpse paint thing.  they started it.  most of them don't even do it anymore.  if you think anything you listen to is more brutal than darkthrone, you are really clueless.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12923585 -

And if mother fuckers are gona post any meshuggah it better be
some good meshuggah


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Metal Album of All Time
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
ShroomismM 13,038 157 09/24/08 07:12 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* check out these MESHUGGAH LYRICS (this swedish band rocks in case u havent heard!) MiRrOr 3,245 5 02/24/06 01:02 AM
by faslimy
* Metal?
( 1 2 all )
aguynameddan 4,517 25 03/01/03 10:24 AM
by rommstein2001
* Meshuggah WeAreAllOne 775 10 08/29/05 09:11 PM
by Shroomism
* Anyone like death metal?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Brugman 5,835 78 06/25/14 08:26 PM
by indica
* Any Metal Heads on these here message boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
john706 4,886 47 10/18/05 05:05 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* NECROPHAGIST!
( 1 2 all )
junkyardgod 2,625 35 03/28/09 10:16 AM
by zSDMF
* Metal Band Request!!
( 1 2 all )
angryshroom 4,382 30 10/26/06 10:32 PM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,030 topic views. 2 members, 161 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.