Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
2012. the fifth world
    #12828133 -

The mayans used a word in the calendar to describe the fifth and it was "Motion"

Or in other words


Earthquake

:owl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #12828148 -

It's a volcano you should be worried about.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12828162 -

You should not be worried about anything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #12828165 -

K.
thx bye


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12828168 -

mongo lloyd said:
It's a volcano you should be worried about.



Im more scarred of an earth quake...Can take down entire sections of countries...:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: robbyberto]
    #12828170 -

robbyberto said:
K.
thx bye



Yes it was definitely a k thx bye post...

I just read it in a book decided to post it :etbig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #12828198 -

Or maybe its when the sun god is supposed to smite them if they hadn't performed enough child sacrifices yet. :lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: twighead]
    #12828204 -

twighead said:
Or maybe its when the sun god is supposed to smite them if they hadn't performed enough child sacrifices yet. :lol:



:ifyoucanawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #12828346 -

The mayans had no end of the world prophecies :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #12828385 -

ReefaCheefa said:
The mayans had no end of the world prophecies :shrug:



"End of the world" is something I never claimed to the Mayans and never will...


It's not End of the world, it is the 5th world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #12828407 -

I dont know about the end of the world I just see it as a transition.
Well at least I hope. If things keep going the way they are we are dead
anyways so whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12828441 -

DeadHearts said:
I dont know about the end of the world I just see it as a transition.
Well at least I hope. If things keep going the way they are we are dead
anyways so whatever.



no joke...Thus the interesting date of 2012 in human fate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12828449 -

I'm glad the whole 2012 thing was just a phase for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: morrowasted]
    #12828467 -

morrowasted said:
I'm glad the whole 2012 thing was just a phase for me



What has changed ur mindset??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12828521 -

DeadHearts said:
morrowasted said:
I'm glad the whole 2012 thing was just a phase for me



What has changed ur mindset??



the fact that it doesn't really matter

if the world is gonna have a devastating solar flare or supervolcano, so what? what are you gonna do about it?

if there's one thing i've learned from post-apocalyptic hollywood films, it's that if the world is gonna go to shit it's best to just die right at the beginning and save yourself some grief

don't get me wrong... I think there is major stuff going on in the world right now. I do believe some stuff most people would consider to be kooky when it comes to ETs, archeology, etc, but if we're about to 'go into the fifth world', so what?

its okay to realize the possibility but what I saw in myself is that I was spending too much time focusing on the fact that everything was about to change so much that I started making real investments in that belief, mostly in terms of time but also in terms of money and a lack of realistic planning. I started preaching to people about my beliefs about 'upper level management' and why it's pointless to vote and why capitalism caused all this mess and how ETs have stopped us from blowing ourselves up and blah blah blah. then I realized I looked and felt just like one of those christians who keeps telling people they need to do this and that to avoid hell.

it's nothing new. people have been saying the world was going to end in a few years for, well, forever. maybe it will actually happen this time, or maybe it won't. so what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #12828559 -

TeamAmerica said:
The mayans used a word in the calendar to describe the fifth and it was "Motion"

Or in other words


Earthquake

:owl:



are you so sure it means earthquake? are you sure it doesn't refer to the fact that energy is constantly in flux?

don't you think "motion" on a calendar would be about the movement of the stars and such?




or are you trying to make money or something?

what is your motive?


what's the score here?

:fearandloathing:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: morrowasted]
    #12828567 -

morrowasted said:
DeadHearts said:
morrowasted said:
I'm glad the whole 2012 thing was just a phase for me



What has changed ur mindset??



the fact that it doesn't really matter

if the world is gonna have a devastating solar flare or supervolcano, so what? what are you gonna do about it?

if there's one thing i've learned from post-apocalyptic hollywood films, it's that if the world is gonna go to shit it's best to just die right at the beginning and save yourself some grief

don't get me wrong... I think there is major stuff going on in the world right now. I do believe some stuff most people would consider to be kooky when it comes to ETs, archeology, etc, but if we're about to 'go into the fifth world', so what?

its okay to realize the possibility but what I saw in myself is that I was spending too much time focusing on the fact that everything was about to change so much that I started making real investments in that belief, mostly in terms of time but also in terms of money and a lack of realistic planning. I started preaching to people about my beliefs about 'upper level management' and why it's pointless to vote and why capitalism caused all this mess and how ETs have stopped us from blowing ourselves up and blah blah blah. then I realized I looked and felt just like one of those christians who keeps telling people they need to do this and that to avoid hell.

it's nothing new. people have been saying the world was going to end in a few years for, well, forever. maybe it will actually happen this time, or maybe it won't. so what?



I aint mad atcha. All we can do is go about our business. I just try
and keep a positive mind in everything I do. I have avoided "preaching"
or forcing my beliefs on anyone. I keep it all internal. Most people
will never give a fuck anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12828586 -

I could just as easily say "Motion" was referring to this:





:tinfoil:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12828598 -

We should definitely listen to the Mayan's.
I mean things worked out so well for them and all..........


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2012. the fifth world [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12828608 -

They left their cities to reconnect with the jungle after they realized there would be an apocalypse in 1400 years  :tinfoil:  :tinfoil:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So what do you think will happen 12/21/2012?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wiggles 6,547 70 04/07/07 12:50 AM
by Legend9123
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
z_x_x_z 13,299 163 05/18/10 09:45 PM
by crza
* Are earthquakes killing us off, progressively worse 'til 2012?
( 1 2 all )
OutThisLife 2,714 24 06/25/10 06:06 AM
by ShroomerRoss
* U.S. government elite posses EARTHQUAKE machine?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
c0sm0nautt 18,237 241 12/26/09 07:04 PM
by Cameron
* World Going to end in 2012?...
( 1 2 all )
TwoGuys 3,036 32 06/17/07 05:34 PM
by laska
* Magnitude 8.9 Earthquake Hits Coast of Japan, Tsunamis and Aftershocks Striking Shores
( 1 2 3 4 ... 73 74 )
gzuf 70,552 1,472 07/19/11 03:39 PM
by dummy
* December 2012 Armageddon will take place!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
TrippinTeddy 2,823 40 08/22/07 03:15 AM
by Papaver
* Chile Earthquake
( 1 2 all )
roboto212 2,640 29 03/03/10 10:12 PM
by CycleThoughts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,267 topic views. 1 members, 24 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.