Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Pasteurizing Question (Very Stupid)...
    #1282001 -

OK, This may be a very dumb question. I've just put 1/2 of my batch of 50/50+ into the bag that the peat moss came in and have put that bag in my pressure cooker. So far that is exactly what the 50/50+ instructions say to do. What I don't understand is whether I'm supposed to put water in the pressure cooker around the bag, or just have it be dry. also, is it ok if the bag touches the lid to the pressure cooker? I need immeadiate advice!!! Thanks
-Phil

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pasteurizing Question (Very Stupid)... [Re: PhilO'Cybin]
    #1282011 -

1 more thing....
will the bottom of the bag melt? should i put a washcloth on the bottom of the pressure cooker?
-Phil

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pasteurizing Question (Very Stupid)... [Re: PhilO'Cybin]
    #1282012 -

of course have water in there and is ok if it touches the top


--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pasteurizing Question (Very Stupid)... [Re: PhilO'Cybin]
    #1282014 -

yes that to


--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pasteurizing Question (Very Stupid)... [Re: PooGrower]
    #1282030 -

Thank You!!! It was pretty obvious, I was just trying to follow directions!!
-Phil

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pasteurizing Question (Very Stupid)... [Re: PhilO'Cybin]
    #1282045 -

i cant wait till i get my jars going friday, im aiming for 80, ill do a grow log with lots of pics after i get the jars colonized because those grow logs with people showing the jars colonizing are boring. im rambling  :shocked: 


--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* big pot/stock cooker vs Pressure Cooker ElectricGnome 2,104 10 06/24/02 11:59 AM
by FanaTEK
* Pasteurization Question thel0rax 596 5 12/19/02 02:12 PM
by Skikid16
* Wheatstraw pasteurization question PsillyNinjuh 870 2 08/04/02 06:07 AM
by SixTango
* Quick Q *DELETED* Room4Shroom 843 8 02/25/03 02:34 PM
by Room4Shroom
* Just some stupid questions cmb911 548 2 02/23/02 12:11 PM
by bluhoney
* Mirro 8QT Pressure Cooker...HELP DannyBoy 1,950 3 06/14/03 09:25 AM
by Pavement
* Jar Sterilization Question.. Brugman 2,146 14 09/04/01 08:44 AM
by XAZIA
* Pressure Cooker Question? Phake_ld 926 4 11/19/01 11:07 PM
by Phake_ld

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
635 topic views. 16 members, 125 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.