Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again!
    #12743832 -

Here we go again...Only because it's the summer and I don't start my new job for awhile. Suggestions? Complaints? Anything to add to the thread would be nice, I'll be up all night.:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743853 -

have fun:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743861 -

Sleep deprivation is the sickest, most fucked up way to trip.  Its great if you don't have any drugs.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743872 -

your sleep deprivation experiment consists of staying awake all night?


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: starfire_xes]
    #12743879 -

Yep I'm rather dry, I thought I had so much until it was all gone.:frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: Set]
    #12743882 -

i torture myself sometimes by staying up for as long as i can running knives over my skin and thinking bad thoughts..but i dont do that too often

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: Set]
    #12743888 -

:lol: No I will be trying to stay up as long as I possibly can.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743893 -

nice

what's your previous no-nap record?


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: Set]
    #12743899 -

Meth shall assist you greatly in this endeavor


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743900 -

BluePixieWaves said:
:lol: No I will be trying to stay up as long as I possibly can.





When I come back from San Diego saturday night are you gonna still be going?  I hope so, i want to see if you can make it that far.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: Set]
    #12743913 -

96 hours or so, I know not much but I'll try to go longer. I have been building up my endurance


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743920 -

on meth or amps?


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: starfire_xes]
    #12743923 -

Hopefully I will, I don't know how lucid I will be after that many days though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: Set]
    #12743928 -

Set said:
on meth or amps?



LOL.  This is exactly what I was thinking.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743931 -

How do you have time for this?  Do you not have a job?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: Set]
    #12743936 -

Amps and lots of monsters! Maybe some meth. I love the taste of monster, I can drink one with every meal.:crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12743938 -

pwnasaurus said:
How do you have time for this?  Do you not have a job?



Read first post :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12743944 -

:rockon:


stay sane brother, and report back here with your musings during this venture  :thumbup:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: Set]
    #12744145 -

So does anyone have any good movie suggestions? I'll need lots of things to do in my spare time, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also it is 11:36 and I'm beginning to feel a little drowsy so I think I'll gulp an monster down in an hour or so.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sleep Deprivation Experiment Again! [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #12744185 -

Prepare a lot of grains/bulk subs, anything by George Romero is good, Quentin Tarantino is also good.


--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shpongle and Sleep Deprivation MOTH 1,061 5 02/18/04 12:31 AM
by Strumpling
* can not sleep *READ*
( 1 2 all )
Mr_Gubjet 4,130 21 04/03/04 10:31 AM
by Ravus
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit
* <---with these eyes, i see you lurkers!
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 1,605 20 05/27/04 08:37 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Sleep paralysis
( 1 2 all )
Purple_Voyage 3,108 23 05/17/03 03:55 PM
by ummikko
* Ghost experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 7,394 45 08/24/18 01:07 PM
by mendocino_beano
* Sleep Cycles Jenny 1,951 8 11/18/02 09:54 PM
by danlennon3
* Sleep talking and sleep walking MOTH 1,934 14 05/19/04 04:56 PM
by Tomatadunothing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,904 topic views. 8 members, 44 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.