Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ashamed [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #12550357 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
MOTH said:
The24HourMC said:
I was at the Libraray today and I saw someone on the Shroomery. i went and tapped himon the shoulder and he immediatley closed all tabs on his internet explorer as if he was viewing kiddy porn or something.



This is the third time I've heard of this type of thing happening to a Shroomerite since I've been on this site.  It's never happened to me but I always wonder who might recognize me when I'm out and about.



i would totally recognize you if i ever saw you.  i don't know if that's weird or comforting or what.  but it's true :shrug:

i've never met a shroomerite accidentally before.  this saddens me.  i feel it should happen.



This has actually happened to me. At Bonnaroo '04, I had been up all night and was totally keeping up on my archive of digital memories (taking pictures of everything). I was going around meeting and conversing with all the beautifully painted women, and politely asking for their pictures. Well, it just so happens that one of them happened to be a shroomerites girlfriend and I had no clue until months later. He even took the picture for me. What a guy ~


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: Envix]
    #12550361 -

I was on the Shroomery at the library once and some dude looked over at me and was like , 'yeah the Shroomery' and nodded. I smiled and nodded back and that's all that was.
If you got to USF and you remember that holla at me,


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: Frost] * 1
    #12550454 -

THAT WAS YOU?!?!


--------------------


01:21:35 ‹Enlil› I know how to handle the cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: The Boat]
    #12550482 -

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #12550532 -

:lolsy:


--------------------


01:21:35 ‹Enlil› I know how to handle the cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: The Boat]
    #12550567 -

Myself and Cerveau met in a really funny way.

Was supposed to meet up with him at camp bisco last year.
I was with Vandago, Dubhuman, and others.
It was me and vandago walkin around.
I had spoken to Cerveau on the phone earlier that day.

Vandago runs into this guy that he had kicked it with at All Good, so they are talkin.
I'm lookin at this guy like, "hmm, he looks really familiar." I think nothing of it.
They continue talking, and I'm really starting to think I somehow know who this is.
I'm thinking he's Cerveau, but I figure if it was, surely Vandago would have said something.

I decide to say fuck it and introduce myself to this guy as "Platinum"
He looks at me says "Hi" and doesn't say another word, continues talking.
I figure, ok, guess it's not Cerveau but wow I really thought it was.

We start walkin towards the tent, and I turn to Vandago and say "Yo man, really... I think this is Cerveau"
He assures me it is not, they had hung out at All Good and he had met him there, but says he'll say something.
He goes, "Yo man, you're not a member on the Shroomery are you?"

Cerveau looks at him and says, "Yeah man, I'm the robot, I'm Cerveau"
I look at Vandago, and punch him in the arm and said "Fuckin told ya"
I said I'm Platinum, and this is Vandago.
He looks at me in shock.

I ask why he ignored me then when I introduced myself as Platinum.
Turns out he didn't hear "Platinum" and thought I was some cop.

So Vandago and Cerveau had apparently met at All Good, and kicked it the entire time not knowing who the other was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: Platinum]
    #12552795 -

Ya that was epic.



Cerveau is a real life elf.



As is kimbo.


As is my friend beau from the ledges.



Effed is a real life dwarf.  He's a bit more beastily and to the point.


I'm a jester.  Class a clown.  Always in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it's always perfect.


Platinum is like a living flower, as weird as that sounds, but he's always bobbing to the sun and grinning.


Shroomerite family bra!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: vandago]
    #12552830 -

never met a shroomery person maybe i will this year.


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: vandago]
    #12552833 -

i'm glad i don't look like a cop :lol:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ashamed [Re: Envix]
    #12552847 -

Hahaha platinum doesn't.



but when you keep introducing yourself to a stranger as " platinum yo"  they look at you kinda funny. HAHAHAHA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: vandago]
    #12552866 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Incredible Marijuana News Report! Go CNN skatealex2 1,839 17 05/10/09 11:04 AM
by skatealex2
* Favorite tequila? incomplete poll
( 1 2 all )
nicechrisman 3,759 28 05/06/09 06:38 PM
by JesusYodiHomeboy
* Incredibly lucid dreams circularvortex 2,395 19 07/09/08 06:53 AM
by Rammstein
* Songs you are ashamed to like tomk 1,550 15 05/11/05 03:09 AM
by emptywisdom
* Tool Music: An exploration into the unknown? Jackolantern 2,090 13 09/30/03 08:30 AM
by Rose
* What do you think of when you hear the word EXPLORE? alwaysdifferent 722 8 08/28/08 02:08 AM
by Dickhead
* Do you have an iPod? - check out Anapod Explorer kaniz 1,282 17 12/31/05 12:58 PM
by browndustin
* Astronomy and Space Exploration are the Shit
( 1 2 all )
Gr33nTree73 2,616 23 04/23/09 05:25 PM
by hpi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,885 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.