Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Songs you are ashamed to like
    #4160471 -

Everyone gots songs they are ashamed to admit they like. Usually, these go along with a sentimental story about the song occuring at the time of a memoriable event.

I'll go first. Like a Prayer, Madonna, and The Power of Goodbye, Madonna. OK, don't lose all respect for me. I was on the only good oxycontin experience of my life, and these songs played as I peaked. In my altered state, I decided to replay them over and over again, and now hearing these songs brings back the feeling of the first good opiate high. I don't mind so much, because any enemy of the catholic church is a friend of mine, but still I feel like my taste in music should be better then this.

Your turn.


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: tomk]
    #4160476 -

Banana phone


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: Silversoul]
    #4160477 -

No wait, I'm proud of that one. :crazy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: Silversoul]
    #4160489 -

Man, another one for me is sir bodsworth rugglseby iii by klaatu. Somehow that ended up on a loop during a dxm trip and now I can't get enough of that piece of shit song.


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: tomk]
    #4160490 -

come on out - village people


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4160496 -

Insane Clown Possy - Nothing Left

It's funny, what can I say? It's bad, of course, but it's also funny a bit.


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: tomk]
    #4160501 -

i solicit sex in bathrooms - george micheals


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like *DELETED* [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4160582 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: KahSol]
    #4160589 -

Mr Bungle - The Girls of Porn


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: tomk]
    #4160598 -

Why be ashamed to like anything?

You either like it, or you don't. Being ashamed to do anything is just conditioned.


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like *DELETED* [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4160609 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: KahSol]
    #4160613 -

I speak a truth, not the truth... their is no truth that isn't a lie.


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4160621 -

Don't lie to me like that.
liars burn in hell. :hellfire:


--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: tomk]
    #4160672 -

Girl you know it's true.....ooh ooh ooh...I love you.

Haha...Milli Vanilli


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4160674 -

Afternoon Delight - starlight vocal band (i think something like that)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Songs you are ashamed to like [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4160697 -

I feel shame for none of the music I dig. If you love, why be ashamed of it? Even if some songs you feel are less than popular or are super cheesy. Why be ashamed If you really connect with a song? Love what hits you, and feel no shame. Dance like no one's watching.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* favorite song
( 1 2 all )
Daytripper420 2,652 22 07/18/05 10:38 AM
by Twister
* Post a song that is special to you
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PinballWizard 4,754 63 11/24/07 06:12 PM
by 0xYg3n
* What song best represents your outlook on life?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,664 31 08/21/04 10:45 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* will someone upload me the song Shimmer by Fuel? ZippoZM 847 12 09/14/06 08:56 PM
by ZippoZ
* The song remains the same question_for_joo 684 10 05/01/05 05:55 PM
by question_for_joo
* The Holy Modal Rounders - "The STP Song" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,344 1 08/09/05 10:17 PM
by Learyfan
* Favorite song ever?
( 1 2 3 all )
moog 4,078 50 10/07/05 02:40 PM
by ixitwistedixi
* Post your favourite Dylan songs.
( 1 2 all )
Chauntecleer 4,708 25 01/05/06 04:18 AM
by Revelation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,550 topic views. 3 members, 43 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.