Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: BASTARDIZATION *DELETED* [Re: kintos]
    #12548594 -

Post deleted by Buckthorn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Buckthorn]
    #12548602 -

Enpo said:
Take a pic of yourself with shroomery written on or a near: vagina

Otherwise you're a troll trying to lure us over to your site in order to increase profits

:whatwhat:



fixed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12548620 -

Imposter is imposter.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12548624 -

what exactly is this place like a club for mushroom fans? I came here looking at art work and found the messageboard. I will probably never do that again. I was really on edge and it lasted for many hours. I will drink forever.

If I put my face on here you guys will probably photoshop it.

Do you have cams over here? I prefer to go talk than all this typing. Im lazy.

Edited by Gumby (05/12/10 02:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12548630 -

ok, why would i do all this? who are you to tell me what to do? how do you make profits off of free forums? why are you calling me an imposter? why do drugs make you paranoid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Lexxxie]
    #12548643 -

another one of these, eh?
eh?






i'm on to you.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Lexxxie]
    #12548658 -

gngsteroflove said:
I want to have your baby.



get in line...


Lexxxie said:
ok, why would i do all this? who are you to tell me what to do? how do you make profits off of free forums? why are you calling me an imposter? why do drugs make you paranoid?




If you have been lurking then you should know...  don't take it too serious.  Time will tell and we will time it.


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12548662 -

gngsteroflove said:
I want to have your baby.




--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12548683 -

I want you inside me


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Lexxxie]
    #12548684 -

                :trollz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: TimmiT]
    #12548716 -

Well if it is a troll, they've done nothing other than make everyone scramble to prove they're a troll.  :lol:  Ease off a bit guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Lexxxie]
    #12548728 -

Gators, huh? You live in FL?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Gumby]
    #12548756 -

if you were a cheerleader on the gators, you should know lisa!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Gumby]
    #12548761 -

the show your tits at bastardfactory is ONLY guys talking about tits.

sad, lonely fucks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: trip forever]
    #12548775 -

trip forever said:
the show your tits at bastardfactory is ONLY guys talking about tits.

sad, lonely fucks.



thats how it goes with internet forums i assume


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Gumby]
    #12548781 -

Gumby said:
Gators, huh? You live in FL?



Hello, I grew up in Largo/st. pete and almost 20 friends and I went on to Florida. I left my second year and headed out here to vegas.

I am gonna get some more ladies over here.

As for that tits thread at BF, wheres your over here??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Lexxxie]
    #12548792 -


Also, where is your cams?????? Make me your queen at the shroomery and I will take pics thursday night after my concert.

Edited by Gumby (05/12/10 02:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Lexxxie]
    #12548808 -

i dunno whether you're really a wacky hot chick or just perpetrating a pretty slick troll, but either way, welcome to shroomery

PS: you can end all suspicion of trollage by just taking a pic of yourself with a note card that says "shroomery party 2nite"


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION *DELETED* [Re: Lexxxie]
    #12548820 -

Post deleted by Buckthorn

Edited by Newbie (05/12/10 01:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BASTARDIZATION [Re: Buckthorn]
    #12548836 -

Penis mutilation makes me :lol:  Especially when it looks like a split hot dog with ball bearings in it.  That forum has nothing on Ogrishforum, however.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. Arrgh.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
seek 19,411 150 02/26/09 10:10 PM
by tpihkal
* what the goddamn fuckity fuck fuck?
( 1 2 3 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 4,044 46 10/08/07 04:16 PM
by Locus
* post eye candy or gtfo
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,091 43 10/15/08 09:01 PM
by misos
* goddamn life is gay!
( 1 2 all )
fetalscab 1,315 32 02/10/07 12:23 PM
by Brainiac
* Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 1,229 31 08/03/07 06:48 PM
by Magash
* Where's my goddamn cake?!
( 1 2 all )
ivi 1,835 29 06/30/08 02:35 AM
by ohmatic
* Fucking Hot Coffee Goddamn Klutz
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 1,372 21 04/29/08 03:55 PM
by Brainiac
* mother fucking sofa express bastards KingOftheThing 958 15 03/12/06 02:04 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,312 topic views. 10 members, 18 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.