Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: seek]
    #9872116 - 02/26/09 07:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

seek said:
Yes, the backlash is deserved. I feel pathetic right now. I know I can do better than this.

Wow, I just lost what little respect I had for you.  You caved like a wet paper bag.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: .I'm a FUCKING IDIOT for having a 16 year old girlfriend [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9872129 - 02/26/09 07:29 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Fixed

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: .I'm a FUCKING IDIOT for having a 16 year old girlfriend [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9872137 - 02/26/09 07:29 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9872141 - 02/26/09 07:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Quote:

seek said:
Yes, the backlash is deserved. I feel pathetic right now. I know I can do better than this.

Wow, I just lost what little respect I had for you.  You caved like a wet paper bag.

Of course he caved.  What rational argument does he have for NOT caving?  He's clearly not satisfied with the relationship, it's OBVIOUSLY not going to go anywhere, he should've caved after like, the 8th reply to this thread.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9872143 - 02/26/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i know but they tend to be more mature cause by 18 they have more life experience like college

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OnlineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: My girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. Arrgh. [Re: seek]
    #9872149 - 02/26/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

seek said:
This situation is entirely her fault.

I would say it's entirely you're fault she's a 16 year old girl of course she is going to act immature and do stupid shit.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: memes]
    #9872151 - 02/26/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

meams said:
The best thing you could do for yourself is to call her right now, say "This situation has made me realize a few things, I don't think this is going to work out".  And then never talk to her again.

:congrats:

Best advice so far

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: thedudenj]
    #9872160 - 02/26/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
i know but they tend to be more mature cause by 18 they have more life experience like college

rofl.  I think they're worse at 18 - by then they just THINK they're mature adults.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: thedudenj]
    #9872164 - 02/26/09 07:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:

no... they normally dont, some do go to college but many dont

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: Ferris]
    #9872166 - 02/26/09 07:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I knew this guy in high school, well kinda. His defacto name was "The Bolt" and he drove a Camaro Z28 with a vanity plate that read "DA BOLT". He had a lightening bolt necklace too, and a moustache. These things were cool way back then I guess.

He cruised the high school lot for chicks, and usually dated sophomors/juniors but never seniors. He was 27 or 28. Moral of the story: don't be THAT guy.

(and I'm just funnin' with you, I wouldn't really compare your situation to that of "DA BOLT".)

edit oops damn you quick reply I was replying OP obviously

Edited by antiPock (02/26/09 07:34 PM)

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Re: .I'm a FUCKING IDIOT for having a 16 year old girlfriend [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9872173 - 02/26/09 07:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
:rofl:

Look out he'll be after the kid in your pic

He likes to get it before the hair does...

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: .I'm a FUCKING IDIOT for having a 16 year old girlfriend [Re: Brainiac]
    #9872182 - 02/26/09 07:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I like the new thread name :thumbup:

Good job OP

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9872181 - 02/26/09 07:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:
You shouldn't be going out with a teenager to begin with (especially if you're so old that it's illegal to do so). That's just dumb. I'm 23 years old and no way in hell would I go out with someone younger than 21.

Seconded.  I'm 23 and I wouldn't date anyone younger than 21 either.

I'd still fuck a 19 year old though.

But I wouldn't be fucking someone who just learned how to drive.
No thanks.

This guy is :pedobear:

A 19 year old is a perfectly acceptable fuck. That's a college aged girl with more than preteen/High School life experience. Most definitely I wouldn't go out with one also...unless she was Megan Fox hot!

One of my rich friend's Dad fucks 19-25 year olds. The chick he use to fuck only in the ass (yes he has a bitch he only fucks in the ass) was younger than me...and damn near hotter than any chick I could ever get. He's a short, fat, balding, rich dude. Key word rich dude...if you're rich you can land any chick.

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: antiPock]
    #9872185 - 02/26/09 07:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

antiPock said:
I knew this guy in high school, well kinda. His defacto name was "The Bolt" and he drove a Camaro Z28 with a vanity plate that read "DA BOLT". He had a lightening bolt necklace too, and a moustache. These things were cool way back then I guess.

He cruised the high school lot for chicks, and usually dated sophomors/juniors but never seniors. He was 27 or 28. Moral of the story: don't be THAT guy.

(and I'm just funnin' with you, I wouldn't really compare your situation to that of "DA BOLT".)

DA BOLT :rofl:

--------------------

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: antiPock]
    #9872188 - 02/26/09 07:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

antiPock said:

nice

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
    #9872195 - 02/26/09 07:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Quote:

seek said:

No, this wasn't caving. The flaming isn't what made me say that, it was my own thought process.

Her mother, my mother and grandmother, my friends, and other people in my life have all expressed disapproval in this relationship and I have been told multiple times that she's not the one from me after explaining something shitty that happened before. Perhaps I'm the one who needs to grow up... and fast.

This is one of those things where you feel like you leveled up in maturity after coming to a conclusion. One of those decisions that everyone has to make in order to evolve as an individual.

I'm an extremely introspective person and even though I can be stubborn, I will listen to critics if it helps me make a better choice for myself. I don't come into an argument expecting to hold the same position at the end, I expect to hold the best position, whether it's mine or someone else's.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: seek]
    #9872207 - 02/26/09 07:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Good, your new 'position' should be as far away from 16 year olds as possible.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#9872219 - 02/26/09 07:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Can everyone say at once...

Chester, Chester, Child molester

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#9872222 - 02/26/09 07:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

seek said:
Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Quote:

seek said:

No, this wasn't caving. The flaming isn't what made me say that, it was my own thought process.

As long as you're caving because you want to then.  It just seemed like you were caving from the heaping piles of shame we were handing you.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Offlinetpihkal
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9872230 - 02/26/09 07:40 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

no... they normally dont, some do go to college but many dont

After living with a g/f for three years, and experiencing that kind of independence, I don't think I'd even date another chick unless she had experience living on her own.  I'd love to tap some fine college age pussy, and have some fun for a few years now that I'm back in school, but as far as maturity level goes, most girls, even in college, have no idea what it's like to live their own life.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds