Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: Ego Death]
    #9872237 - 02/26/09 07:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090226/twl-teenage-girls-pimped-out-their-class-3fd0ae9.html

:lol: Figures that happened here in my county.  Kids around here are fucked up.  I hear middle school aged girls talking about what boy they're hooking up with this WEEK and talking about getting pregnancy tests and shit :wtf:

(Just to avoid the avid pedophile backlash, I take free shuttles to my college campus, these free shuttles also service a middle school in my neighborhood)

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: memes]
    #9872241 - 02/26/09 07:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

meams said:
Good, your new 'position' should be as far away from 16 year olds as possible.

Seriously, dating someone who is dependent on their mother is no fun, teenager or no teenager. I'm not going to deal with a teen ever again. I doubt I'll even fuck with 18/19 because it would probably be the same thing, but just shifted if I decide to talk to them when I'm older. A 23 year old male to an 18 year old girl is just too easy. Especially when you have your shit together and they're just starting out.

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: seek]
    #9872257 - 02/26/09 07:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Focus on older women for a while.  30+ minimum.  It'll change your whole outlook on "dating"!

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: seek]
    #9872260 - 02/26/09 07:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

seek said:A 23 year old male to an 18 year old girl is just too easy.

Its like shooting fish in a barrel... a barrel full of fish with no water in it.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: Brainiac]
    #9872261 - 02/26/09 07:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
Can everyone say at once...

Chester, Chester, Child molester

With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile,Seek is a paedophile. :smile2:

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9872269 - 02/26/09 07:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The only way this thread could have gone further south is if he said "my 16 year old boyfriend is an idiot".

--------------------
My name is Mud

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #9872292 - 02/26/09 07:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

seek said:Seriously, dating someone who is dependent on their mother is no fun, teenager or no teenager. I'm not going to deal with a teen ever again. I doubt I'll even fuck with 18/19 because it would probably be the same thing, but just shifted if I decide to talk to them when I'm older. 

It sucks, but this is how you learn.

my highschool relationship (we were BOTH in highschool) taught me that immature dumb bitches aren't worth it.  My main relationship in college (2yrs) started good, but turned into the same old thing.  It ended as easy as it started.  From those two relationships, i now know EXACTLY what qualities a girl must possess in order or me to seriously consider her for a relationship.

Does this help me get more relationships?  NOPE!  I haven't been in a serious relationship since I learned what I wanted/needed.  Have i gotten laid?  Sure, but none of them were ever in a position to be considered serious, or even worth hanging out with frequently.

I am 100% confident the next serious relationship I get into will be with the woman I will eventually marry.  I know exactly what I want.

Live and Learn

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #9872303 - 02/26/09 07:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

seek said:
Quote:

meams said:
Good, your new 'position' should be as far away from 16 year olds as possible.

Seriously, dating someone who is dependent on their mother is no fun, teenager or no teenager. I'm not going to deal with a teen ever again. I doubt I'll even fuck with 18/19 because it would probably be the same thing, but just shifted if I decide to talk to them when I'm older. A 23 year old male to an 18 year old girl is just too easy. Especially when you have your shit together and they're just starting out.

Now you got it. Just took a little push.

Trust me, there ARE mature girls out there that have their shit together. You just gotta dig a little.

Just like us girls gotta dig a little to find one of you guys that actually have your shit together, and don't live under mommy, and has a drive in life with purpose.

That shit isn't easy, but it's a two way street.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #9872307 - 02/26/09 07:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Could it be possible that you are dating her because in some part of your mind you are having issues with growing up? I could see someone who is holding onto their childhood and not moving on thinking that it is ok to date a kid. Whats holding you back from putting your childhood behind you? Do you live with your parents still? Have you never been on your own? Are you in college? If not are you stalling for some reason?

I could see how you could rationalize dating someone so young if you are still in the mentality of someone not realizing they are in fact a adult. The way you posted this makes me think that there is some underlying issues with you to just move on with your life and enter adulthood. Anyone who thinks of themselves as an adult would have seen the problem here, but you OP didn't even seem to notice until we pointed out the real problem. It isn't her with the problem, and im glad you are seeing it that way now.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#9872310 - 02/26/09 07:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

How did you even meet this girl?

Were you hanging out at the arcade or something?  Do you sub at a high school?

--------------------
My name is Mud

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9872319 - 02/26/09 07:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
How did you even meet this girl?

Were you hanging out at the arcade or something?  Do you sub at a high school?

Hey now, he's learned his lesson.  Put the dragon back in  its cage.  We've already given him like... 6 pages worth of ridicule, let's be supportive now

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: magikgrl]
    #9872323 - 02/26/09 07:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It's perhaps one of the reasons why I tend to be with/gravitate towards older guys.

Guys around my age, and we're talking mid 20's, generally do not have their shit together. Have nothing to offer, or bring to the table; so to speak.

Then again, I matured fast, and early. :shrug:

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: Jadian]
    #9872334 - 02/26/09 07:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Jadian said:
Focus on older women for a while.  30+ minimum.  It'll change your whole outlook on "dating"!

MILF mount you like wild cougar ,ride you till dry ,then mount up again singing "I am BACK in the saddle AGAIN"......:headbang:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: memes]
    #9872335 - 02/26/09 07:52 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Can't... stop... must... continue to ridicule... must... relieve stress... through being a dick...

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: magikgrl]
    #9872343 - 02/26/09 07:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

generally do not have their shit together. Have nothing to offer, or bring to the table;

What do you want from us!  :boxerface:

Whatever happened to dating a nigger with a bus pass?

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9872354 - 02/26/09 07:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hehe.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #9872358 - 02/26/09 07:55 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Magic - i'm incredibly mature and driven.  let's date, i'll send you my resume :-*

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: My 16 year old girlfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT. A goddamned CHILD. Arrgh. [Re: Ego Death]
    #9872367 - 02/26/09 07:57 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:

Is this going to be a good joke or was it actually a rhetorical question?

--------------------
My name is Mud

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9872378 - 02/26/09 07:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
Quote:

generally do not have their shit together. Have nothing to offer, or bring to the table;

What do you want from us!  :boxerface:

:whatwhat:
I want a teammate, essentially. If i'm gonna be with someone, I wanna make a kickass life with them. Happyness on all levels.

Put it this way, It's hella intimating to men when I tell them I own my own home and I'm only 25, I bought it when I was 23. All by busting MY ass. NO ONE's help. Not Mom, Dad, Gma, nothing. I put myself through school and was degree'd by 22.

Gotta have someone that can run with me.

--------------------

Edited by magikgrl (02/26/09 08:03 PM)

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #9872398 - 02/26/09 08:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Girls have a way of acting really mature, and then turning around completely. Get used to it. Especially girls that are 16.

You need to move on man.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag