Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: teknix]
    #12538293 -

Guys....this is a shroomery 101 curriculum thread.  Not a "What do you want to be different about this website?" thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: libertaire]
    #12538309 -

libertaire said:
Guys....this is a shroomery 101 curriculum thread.  Not a "What do you want to be different about this website?" thread.



Curriculum
is the set of courses, and their content, offered at a school or university. As an idea, curriculum stems from the Latin word for race course, referring to the course of deeds and experiences through which children grow to become mature adults. A curriculum is prescriptive, and is based on a more general syllabus  which merely specifies what topics must be understood and to what level to achieve a particular grade or standard-

USER security should definitley be a part of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: Ythan]
    #12538328 -

P.S. This site is becoming a Group Think, imo.

Edited by teknix (05/10/10 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: libertaire]
    #12539459 -

libertaire said:
Guys....this is a shroomery 101 curriculum thread.  Not a "What do you want to be different about this website?" thread.




we wouldnt need a working curriculum if we have a wiki any idiot could use one,  if ppl were smart theyd boycott the shroomery till theress a wiki

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: hidenseek]
    #12539534 -

Or just make a wiki themselves...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: libertaire]
    #12539670 -

A solid curriculum to at least recommend to new users would be a solid idea. don't knock it!


--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are doneβ€”dare I say itβ€”in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le CarrΓ© on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ScavengerType]
    #12541237 -

I agree about the proxy and app s.... I need to learn about that my self..... BADLY!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! WHERE CAN I READ ABOUT IT???


--------------------
Love, Light & Happy Trails

THUMB PRINT'S TRADE LIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: teknix]
    #12541242 -

I agree about the proxy and app s.... I need to learn about that my self..... BADLY!!!! PLEASE HELP!! WHERE CAN I READ ABOUT IT??


--------------------
Love, Light & Happy Trails

THUMB PRINT'S TRADE LIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ThUmB pRiNt]
    #12541244 -

DAMN!!! SORRY DOUBLE POST


--------------------
Love, Light & Happy Trails

THUMB PRINT'S TRADE LIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ThUmB pRiNt]
    #12542714 -

ThUmB pRiNt said:
DAMN!!! SORRY DOUBLE POST



SPEAK UP I CANT HEAR YOU


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #12544592 -

My balls.....her mouth


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #12544623 -

I doubt ythan will add that, he already has a feature that allows sponsors log false IPs. However, I also can't get foxyproxy to run tor properly.


--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are doneβ€”dare I say itβ€”in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le CarrΓ© on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ScavengerType]
    #12548114 -

Can by name by ILoveRichardAlpert?


--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS


F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E


F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G


A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ThUmB pRiNt]
    #12552215 -

I pmed u some info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: Doc_T]
    #12552237 -

Doc_T said:
libertaire said:
Could you explain how?  Because I just tried to find a way to edit a tek and I couldn't find one.  I know that you can indeed add a new tek if you want, but that only allows for a lot of possibly bad information to clutter things up, rather than allowing people to correct bad information.  With wikis you can change something someone has posted if it's incorrect.



veggie said:
Well, maybe not everything is editable. And maybe not everything even should be editable. PM me the tek you are referring to, and I'll take a look.





Maybe a few folks could be Editors.



I think thats a bad idea, once shit starts getting edited it will never stop. Not to mention its very very bad manners.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: teknix]
    #12552533 -

on wiki they have a message board where you can post discussions I assume edits would come from their

also i edited this for easier reading
V
V
V

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: teknix]
    #12555416 -

Thanks a lot greatly appreciated Brother:cool:


--------------------
Love, Light & Happy Trails

THUMB PRINT'S TRADE LIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ThUmB pRiNt]
    #12555883 -

DIY!  Shroomery 101 should begin with making things from scratch, when possible, and just doing things the easy way in general.


--------------------


My Tradelist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #12557369 -

bardleyrichard said:
teknix said:
I think it would be kewl if you added options to the search and/or filters.



go on...



Like sort | grep?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: That Damned Shroomery FAQ Delyrium 1,674 9 02/21/00 09:05 AM
by Prellgott
* Folding@Home suggestion to the shroomery. MAIA 4,097 2 03/19/02 06:02 PM
by ChromeCrow
* shroomery content and CI Host's policies Anonymous 4,948 11 01/19/03 01:38 AM
by deprave
* hey, just an idea for shroomery musicians
( 1 2 3 4 all )
minusrestraint 7,933 64 02/06/03 12:40 PM
by minusrestraint
* Shroomery Supporter?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MiddlemanM 25,239 114 08/03/04 07:17 AM
by canid
* shroomery chat Captain Jack 3,192 14 03/04/02 07:45 PM
by Abudiwa
* login in button on the first page of shroomery.org blackout 2,937 12 02/05/03 08:27 AM
by Anno
* Hey shroomery! Need some new graphics? Grandpa 4,049 9 04/09/04 03:22 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
22,231 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.