Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #12430931 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
You're fucking dumb 75% of people have hpv.



Yeah, that would be great to just spread it even more or to contract it when it can be avoided.  Where do you get your 75% figure from?  Source?



it's spread via skin to skin contact. most people get it before they die. just like herpes. common knowledge.

Quote:
Estimates of HPV prevalence vary from 14% to more than 90%



Quote:
By the age of 50 more than 80% of American women will have contracted at least one strain of genital HPV.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus



So if AIDS and HIV were just as prevalent would you not care about them either?

Edited by Anonymous (04/21/10 09:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12430954 -

What a let down. I was expecting to find dirty slut talk in this thread. You guys should stop arguing about serious sexually transmitted illnesses and let anon#1 talk dirty slut stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #12431084 -

i seriously doubt that OP is really female.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12431369 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
You're fucking dumb 75% of people have hpv.



Yeah, that would be great to just spread it even more or to contract it when it can be avoided.  Where do you get your 75% figure from?  Source?



it's spread via skin to skin contact. most people get it before they die. just like herpes. common knowledge.

Quote:
Estimates of HPV prevalence vary from 14% to more than 90%



Quote:
By the age of 50 more than 80% of American women will have contracted at least one strain of genital HPV.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus



So if AIDS and HIV were just as prevalent would you not care about them either?



you are a total idiot. how are you going to compare HIV with herpes or HPV? kill yourself post haste for the sake of humanity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #12431413 -

seriously comparing HPV to HIV is like comparing streptococcus bacteria to ebola

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #12431466 -

OP show us what ur working with.
And dont feel bad all females go through that at one point or another

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #12431624 -

Anonymous #16 said:
What a let down. I was expecting to find dirty slut talk in this thread. You guys should stop arguing about serious sexually transmitted illnesses and let anon#1 talk dirty slut stuff.



Yeah really, where's the juice?

How much dick could a barslut suck, if a barslut LOVED sucking dick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12431670 -

cumback u dirty slut...come to daddy!






                                   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #12433788 -

This thread needs more sluts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #12433811 -

Anonymous #21 said:
This thread needs more sluts.



hahahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #12484309 -

I'm definitely really female, and I'm not Yogabunny, I think she might be OLDER. Just a feeling I got from her, like maybe in her 40's. I'm really 29. And, yeah I guess I'm kinda hott. I got D-cups, a thick ass and a skinny waist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12484323 -

PM Fraggin. He needs a friend.
-fraggin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12484342 -

Anonymous #11 said:
nope.

but obviously someone is butthurt and knows my age.

- yogabunny



I would fuck your butt so hard yogabunny. you have no idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #12484985 -

:topicsucks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #12486070 -

nah, fuck that, I'd fuck yogabunnys tat. cover it up with some nut! see what her boss says then!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12486702 -

Yes, you are a dirty, dirty slut! NOW LET ME SPANK YOU! :badslave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #12486776 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Yogabunny's alright. But she's got no ass :tongue:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #12486891 -

Anonymous #27 said:
Yogabunny's alright.
But she's got no ass :tongue:



I'd still smash it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #12491231 -

no seriously, i would put the hurt in yogabunny. i would beat the fuck outta her pussy. i'm a lot younger than her, but my room is the g spot- call me mr flintstone, i can make your bed rock :borfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a dirty slut all of a sudden [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #12500603 -

thats why you're online soliciting pussy from strangers, right? lol thats sad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why do i only attract Sluts?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,364 31 01/19/09 02:16 PM
by Anonymous
* i know a porn slut Anonymous 777 16 01/22/08 04:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Sept 12 hours at a dirty day-time afterhours yesterday... Anonymous 208 4 03/03/08 09:36 PM
by Anonymous
* Incest?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,930 45 12/28/08 09:50 AM
by Anonymous
* girls are such fucking whores
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,470 52 02/22/10 07:01 AM
by Anonymous
* Does anyone think theres any Narcs round here?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,278 86 08/08/08 12:25 AM
by Anonymous
* I cheated on my boyfriend
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Anonymous 7,398 259 03/20/09 08:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomtard Contest Official v.2
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,425 37 09/16/07 01:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,666 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.