Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: deCypher]
    #12474553 -

I got a really badass pair of Bates tactical boots that are ultra light, metal free(so they dont set off metal detectors), anti static, anti-radar and all this crazy shit. Oil and slip resistant. Hard toe without being steel toe. I got them for when I was doing winter tour hitching in buffalo and my walmart specials werent cutting it so I did the ol switcharoo.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12474579 -

I wear the ipath for bmx and the fact that they're one of the few shoes that don't hurt my feet.  Yea, they have one of the biggest tounge pockets I have ever seen too, I can fit a quarter O in both shoes if I NEED to.

Yea, I wear the high tops and have been riding/living in them for 4 years now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12474583 -

what the fuck could you possibly need anti-radar shoes for


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: laserpig]
    #12474615 -

if he told you, he would have to kill you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: laserpig]
    #12474628 -

Seriously? Why not? Thats like having a car that can go 200mph ya you'll most likey never go that fast but just being able to say you can is cool as fuck! What better reason could one need?


--------------------
Thank you but im well aware that my spelling and grammar sucks! I apologize for that fact now please :finger:  GET THE FUCK OVER IT!  :finger:
Thank you.
~David~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: chamberlaindavidd]
    #12474651 -

chamberlaindavidd said:
Seriously? Why not? Thats like having a car that can go 200mph ya you'll most likey never go that fast but just being able to say you can is cool as fuck! What better reason could one need?



psh, should start saying something like "When the chinese invade, who the fuck are they gonna see on their radar? Not ME, that's who"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: PreparationH]
    #12474660 -

PreparationH said:
chamberlaindavidd said:
Seriously? Why not? Thats like having a car that can go 200mph ya you'll most likey never go that fast but just being able to say you can is cool as fuck! What better reason could one need?



psh, should start saying something like "When the chinese invade, who the fuck are they gonna see on their radar? Not ME, that's who"



:lmafo:
"Hate to admit it but when i read this in my head i saw a 14yo school girl giving me a tude"


--------------------
Thank you but im well aware that my spelling and grammar sucks! I apologize for that fact now please :finger:  GET THE FUCK OVER IT!  :finger:
Thank you.
~David~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: chamberlaindavidd]
    #12474699 -

lol wut, why diid you quote that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: PreparationH]
    #12474731 -

I love going bare foot, and sandals are good too.

I've got quite a few pairs of doc martins which I ware in winter.. but i hate winter and winter clothing -.-


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: SpaceSailor]
    #12474801 -

Dude, winter is the best because you get to wear layers, sweaters, long johns and boots.

Damn aussies.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: PDU]
    #12474816 -

I sold cars for 5 years and had to wear dress shoes almost every day for those 5 years.
I live in FL now and no longer sell cars.
I wear flip-flops whenever possible. 
if I'm working I wear non-skid croc's (most comfortable work shoes I've ever owned, if you're a cook, try them but buy the name brand ones, the knock-offs at wally world suck)
If I'm working out I wear sneakers of course.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: nismo2491]
    #12474832 -

I also rock the crocs when running to the store and whatnot.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: PDU]
    #12474842 -

PDU said:
Dude, winter is the best because you get to wear layers, sweaters, long johns and boots.

Damn aussies.



No way.. Summer is the best because you get to wear almost nothing! I usually just walk around with some cloth wrapped around me and barefoot. Plus my skin goes yellowy for some reason in winter... Greek genes not use to the lack of sun maybe?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: laserpig]
    #12475076 -

laserpig said:
what the fuck could you possibly need anti-radar shoes for



:grin::grin::grin: LOL.

Anyways ADIDAS shell-toes for me, colors matching the clothes.


--------------------
You slimy fuckin walrus looking piece of shit! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12476016 -

Being that I work a job where im on my feet in 5 inch heels at least 4 hours a night,  I balance it out by wearing converse all-star lows during the day. I miss the life I used to have where combat boots were appropriate at all times....


--------------------
"live fast, die fast"

-- gg allin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: Lyena]
    #12476032 -

I wear this pair of shoes 10 months out of the year



Serves the same purpose as the hippy finger shoes for a lot cheaper and more foot protection.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12476050 -

Indoors: squishy sole flip flops.  Outdoors in summer, sandals. In winter, on hikes and risky situations my high end workboots which look good, protect against anything a sane man can think of yet are light and fairly flexible (save for the steel tips, heel inserts etc)

..For when you really have to walk through a boiling hot electified chemical spill :yesnod:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Edited by Asante (04/29/10 08:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #12476051 -

When I want to be casual I wear some Osiris old school high tops, but normally I wear Salomon Cross Country sneakers, comfortable and I can run like the wind in them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #12477272 -

Mchaggis said:
I wear this pair of shoes 10 months out of the year



Serves the same purpose as the hippy finger shoes for a lot cheaper and more foot protection.



Quite different than the 5 fingers. I do not think they are at all comparable, although they do look great.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of footwear do you prefer? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12477403 -

Skate shoes. Maybe some crocs when it's really hot. Which is rare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* awesome cross training footwear - vibram fivefingers blkjkrabbit 747 12 04/11/09 12:37 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* What is your favorite footwear?
( 1 2 3 all )
kanglow 4,732 44 11/04/09 12:35 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* sandals
( 1 2 all )
BanJankri 3,000 33 05/09/05 11:04 PM
by oDin
* Summertime footwear - which sandals or flipflops do you recommend?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 4,149 34 07/18/13 03:02 PM
by johnm214
* suggest me some sandal/summer appropriate footwear that isn't lame
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 2,327 28 03/31/11 05:00 PM
by badchad
* Sandals and flip-flops on guys
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,476 52 09/09/05 03:08 AM
by guri
* Vibrams!
( 1 2 all )
Parkseerf 1,767 33 01/19/11 06:38 PM
by SS32
* I need a recomendation for some comfortable shoes.
( 1 2 all )
gsmith 4,023 20 01/19/05 02:52 PM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,238 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.