Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12451131 -

Anonymous #10 said:
there even a gay dude in archie now, lol



haha thats right! it was on the news last night!!

you know the news is slow when they talk about a comic book character.  LOL and its only a 30 minute news show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12451134 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I'm bi.



Cypher  :mafioso:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12451138 -

No.

-MC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12451158 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Remember pegboys? The boys that would satisfy people on naval boats, they called them pegboys cause they would sit on big pegs that would help permanently dilate your ass sphincter.



This is the most blatantly made-up thing I've ever read in my entire life... You are definitely an idiot and a douchebag...



hahah that was sarcasm calm down you scallywag. but pegboys defintely existed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12451211 -

soooooooo, i was thinking today- now that gay is in, thinking bout getting rid of or educating my homophobic friends.


It might sound lame but i think my friends that hate on gays are just as bad as the marijuana haters in '10  and i would not be friends with someone that hates people just cause they use ganja

Edited by Anonymous (04/24/10 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12452223 -

Who cares.

Statistically you're probably artfully, musically, or intellectually inclined.

Fast ticket to hell, stardom, or fame? Probably not.

Be yourself at the very least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12452266 -

Yeah homophobia is really gay.

By the way OP are you really gay or only a little bit bi? Because if you're not gay enough you don't get to play with the real gays.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12452707 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Yeah homophobia is really gay.
[/url]



+1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12453381 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Because if you're not gay enough you don't get to play with the real gays.



:rofl2: you clearly are not gay enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12454039 -

Dave (12008) -- 06.20.2001
According to folklore, there was a position in Her Majesty's Navy called "Peg Boy." Peg-Boy's demeaning role was to be there for the pleasure of the sailors during long, lonely voyages. In order to remain, err, loose, Peg Boys were forced to sit on pegs to, err, keep loose. I imagine they were kept on a particular deck on the boat... and due to their, err, unconstricted status, I imagine they were prone to leakage. Hence, Poop Deck.
--From PoopReport


Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Remember pegboys? The boys that would satisfy people on naval boats, they called them pegboys cause they would sit on big pegs that would help permanently dilate your ass sphincter.



This is the most blatantly made-up thing I've ever read in my entire life... You are definitely an idiot and a douchebag...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12456416 -

Anonymous #3 said:
I didn't say absolutely nobody. I said damn near nobody. and when you're talking several billion people in the world, damn near nobody is still a whole hell of a lot of people.



you're absolutely wrong.
homosexuality shows a very
high degree of constance
over human history.
it just so happens that
at certain points in
history, homosexuality
has been repressed and/or
undocumented.

get that shit out my face! :macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12458168 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
I didn't say absolutely nobody. I said damn near nobody. and when you're talking several billion people in the world, damn near nobody is still a whole hell of a lot of people.



you're absolutely wrong.
homosexuality shows a very
high degree of constance
over human history.
it just so happens that
at certain points in
history, homosexuality
has been repressed and/or
undocumented.

get that shit out my face! :macdre:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12462367 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
I didn't say absolutely nobody. I said damn near nobody. and when you're talking several billion people in the world, damn near nobody is still a whole hell of a lot of people.



you're absolutely wrong.
homosexuality shows a very
high degree of constance
over human history.
it just so happens that
at certain points in
history, homosexuality
has been repressed and/or
undocumented.

get that shit out my face! :macdre:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12462389 -

fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12462428 -

Anonymous #14 said:
fag



:rofl:
:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why I don't like homosexuals
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 997 27 07/23/08 03:51 PM
by Anonymous
* First homosexual experience didn't go very well Anonymous 1,024 18 06/14/08 10:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Who else has had a homosexual experience Anonymous 515 12 12/28/07 01:51 AM
by Anonymous
* Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery Anonymous 399 15 12/29/07 04:15 PM
by Anonymous
* If you absolutely, HAD to send some shrooms... Anonymous 471 10 02/19/08 02:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I Think Black People Are Ugly
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,108 133 04/08/08 09:56 AM
by Anonymous
* Uncircumcised
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,751 64 08/13/08 10:31 PM
by Anonymous
* I don't think peoplee are born gay
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,620 105 08/20/09 10:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,113 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.