Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I am gay
    #12447730 -

This just in, I am gay. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12447755 -

Sweet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12447756 -

I'm bi.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12447758 -

Its tough being yourself these days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12448002 -

I kinda see it as i am proud of my sexuality, and i'm open and happy, where as all these other people are struggling with their fantasies and inner wants etc. I'm just proud that at my age, 21, i am totally and utterly comfortable and settled with sexuality. In that sense i am probably a lot more grown up than other people. Which may be so with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #12448467 -

if you wanna be gay, be gay. don't let what other people think bother you. remember, most bias is rooted in fear and ignorance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12448512 -

If all the cool kids are doing it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #12448542 -

Anonymous #4 said:
If all the cool kids are doing it...



haha so true. gay is the new straight.

look at the trends. back in the 1800s damn near nobody was gay, Fast Forward to the 1930s and like 1 in 50. 60s and 70s its like 1 in 40, 80s like 1 in 38 but more accepted by society), FF to now and its like 1 in 10. by the time I have kids the trend is gonna switch, and gay ppl are gonna be in the majority.

for that reason, I plan on having 10 boys.  I am the last one of my family name so its my responsibility to continue the name. so judging by statistics and societal norms, in 15 years, my boys will be 60% or so gay. so that means that the 4 boys who are straight are my only hope.  Figure one of those boys will likely die before he has a kid, so that leaves 3.  1 boy will be a giant douchebag and good with the women, but smart, and will get a vasectomy.  leaving 2.  out of those 2 I figure will probably be 6 offspring.  same statistics, I will have 2 straight grandkids.

by no means do I care if my kids turn out to be gay. thats their choice and I will support them no matter what, so long as they are happy, I will be happy.  But I'm not going to deny the fact, that if I have a gay son, he's probably not going to have a child to bear his (my) name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12449021 -

Anonymous #3 said:
look at the trends. back in the 1800s damn near nobody was gay...



That's what you think duckie.



A veritable bevy of rear-admirals was out every night prowling the back alleys for prospective catamites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12449081 -

I didn't say absolutely nobody. I said damn near nobody. and when you're talking several billion people in the world, damn near nobody is still a whole hell of a lot of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12449086 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
look at the trends. back in the 1800s damn near nobody was gay...



That's what you think duckie.



A veritable bevy of rear-admirals was out every night prowling the back alleys for prospective catamites.



Fuck yes, Oscar Wilde!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12449373 -

I'm not very gay, but fucked a dude once. Quite the learning experience, and in casual conversation is surprisingly effective at shutting down homophobes who want to fuck your girlfriend. (Unless they end up fucking your girlfriend, then they've pretty much won.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12449525 -

Anonymous #6 said:
surprisingly effective at shutting down homophobes who want to fuck your girlfriend. (Unless they end up fucking your girlfriend, then they've pretty much won.)



hahaha that just cracked me up. probly cause I'm:
:vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12449664 -

I am the homophobe who will fuck your girlfriend.  In the ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12450101 -

something like 2 of the founders of the us constitution were openly gay. it wasn't as big of a deal back then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12450386 -

Remember pegboys? The boys that would satisfy people on naval boats, they called them pegboys cause they would sit on big pegs that would help permanently dilate your ass sphincter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12450728 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Remember pegboys? The boys that would satisfy people on naval boats, they called them pegboys cause they would sit on big pegs that would help permanently dilate your ass sphincter.



This is the most blatantly made-up thing I've ever read in my entire life... You are definitely an idiot and a douchebag...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12450743 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Remember pegboys? The boys that would satisfy people on naval boats, they called them pegboys cause they would sit on big pegs that would help permanently dilate your ass sphincter.



This is the most blatantly made-up thing I've ever read in my entire life... You are definitely an idiot and a douchebag...



QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12451015 -

there even a gay dude in archie now, lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am gay [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12451019 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Remember pegboys? The boys that would satisfy people on naval boats, they called them pegboys cause they would sit on big pegs that would help permanently dilate your ass sphincter.



LMAO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why I don't like homosexuals
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 997 27 07/23/08 03:51 PM
by Anonymous
* First homosexual experience didn't go very well Anonymous 1,024 18 06/14/08 10:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Who else has had a homosexual experience Anonymous 515 12 12/28/07 01:51 AM
by Anonymous
* Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery Anonymous 399 15 12/29/07 04:15 PM
by Anonymous
* If you absolutely, HAD to send some shrooms... Anonymous 471 10 02/19/08 02:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I Think Black People Are Ugly
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,108 133 04/08/08 09:56 AM
by Anonymous
* Uncircumcised
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,751 64 08/13/08 10:31 PM
by Anonymous
* I don't think peoplee are born gay
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,620 105 08/20/09 10:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,113 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.