Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery
    #7805440 -

I am gay, but no one knows it. I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in meeting me in the greater CA area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7805448 -

I might be interested, whats your username?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7805449 -

dobie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7805451 -

To like party or go on a date?

*oliveplume

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7805684 -

You should really hook up with Muppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7805803 -

Drop me a line, I will be in california jan 8th-14th.

*oliveplume

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7806350 -

I want cock so bad.

-OneLessForeskin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7806407 -

Anonymous said:
You should really hook up with Muppet.



I only do dead people  :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7806434 -

Looking to shit smash some dry boxes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7807225 -

Anonymous said:
dobie



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7809760 -

Pantsboy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7809776 -

-Oliveplume here

I am gay. Sucking an acid covered cock is fun because I get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7809784 -

I wanna put my fingers thru your hair
Wrap me up in your legs
And love you till your eyes roll back
I'm tryin to put you to bed, bed, bed
I'mma put you to bed, bed, bed
Then I'ma rock your body
Turn you over
Love is war
I'm your soldier
Touching you like it's our first time
I'mma put you to bed, bed, bed
I'ma put you to bed, bed, bed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7810829 -

Anonymous said:
Looking to shit smash some dry boxes?




:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
:rofl2::rofl2:
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7810830 -

Isn't is dry smash some shit boxes???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking to meet a fellow homosexual via shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7810949 -

Anonymous said:
I am gay, but no one knows it. I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in meeting me in the greater CA area.



I'm down.

*oliveplume

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
399 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.