Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: feifen]
    #12455436 -

Could I have one of those too?
My prostate has been acting a little sketchy and I'd like to check it out if you don't mind.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12455452 -

+1 feifen


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: deCypher]
    #12455687 -

Mr. Cypher said:
Well I text all the time, duh.  Just don't drive drunk.  OMFG



studies have proven that texting while driving puts you at a higher risk of an accident than drinking and driving....


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: nismo2491]
    #12455695 -

studies have proven don't drink while on the bars, bitch


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #12455697 -

Tchan909 said:
First. They must have different DUI laws in NV... lucky.



90 day suspension and about $1500 in fines, classes, and legal bullshit.  Also an SR-22 and a Misdemeanor charge.  Second one is 120 day suspension, felony, plus mandatory 90 days in jail.  Third, you don't come out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: deCypher]
    #12455710 -

Mr. Cypher said:
studies have proven don't drink while on the bars, bitch



yeah cause that makes total sense?
sorry i stated a FACT.  go curl up in a ball and cry, fag.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: nismo2491]
    #12455838 -

If you kids don't stop fighting I will turn this car around.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12455857 -

hahaha i say dont drink and drive or text and drive:D

Edited by dust (04/25/10 07:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: nismo2491]
    #12455886 -

nismo2491 said:
Mr. Cypher said:
studies have proven don't drink while on the bars, bitch



yeah cause that makes total sense?
sorry i stated a FACT.  go curl up in a ball and cry, fag.



I meant at.  God.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: deCypher]
    #12455928 -

Mr. Cypher said:
nismo2491 said:
Mr. Cypher said:
studies have proven don't drink while on the bars, bitch



yeah cause that makes total sense?
sorry i stated a FACT.  go curl up in a ball and cry, fag.



I meant at.  God.



:bigjoint:  iz all good cypher! just bustin your e-balls bro.

seriously though, drinking while on the bars FTW (z bars), but definitely don't drive in that instance!


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Edited by nismo2491 (04/25/10 08:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #12456088 -

i got a dui in january of last year. spent 15 days in jail, 3 month license suspension, 18 months probation (9 of which were supervised) 13 sessions of dui counseling, 2 8 hour alcohol education classes, 4 hour MADD class, and 15 hours anger management. all of which cost money, most were around 20 dollars a class. the alcohol education classes were more, like 50 bucks a piece i think. i forget. the point is its fucking expensive... this is all on top of the 2500 in fines im paying the court. i also have to have a damn ignition interlock in my car for a year, at 90 dollars a month. the worst part of it all is i also lost my job. i was driving a truck at the time.

at least i didnt kill anyone.

lesson learned, will not be happening again.


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: god damn fucking dui [Re: wrestler_az]
    #12456224 -

I got one august 2008. In florida. first one. lost my license for 1 year, 12 months probation, 12 sessions of alcohol counseling, victim awareness class, almost $3300 in fines and costs. had to have my car in lockup for 15 days... it sucked. but as was said, at least I didn't kill anyone.

btw, I blew a .10 and got pulled over for doing a rolling stop at a stop sign in my neighborhood that I always did a rolling stop in. actually got pulled over in my driveway.  he was coming up to the stop sign at the next street up and I didn't see him.  I was coming from a BBQ and had had only a couple beers.  does it make any difference? no,
Quote:
true enough, I was dead wrong, I broke the law, I deserve to get punished



and I put my life, and the life of my fellow citizens at risk. I won't ever drink and drive again.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Requiem for a Dream
( 1 2 all )
Fungushungry 3,785 36 10/21/03 08:00 PM
by resin
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* Fucking DUI...
( 1 2 all )
BuddahKillah 4,041 32 01/31/05 11:44 AM
by MrBump
* Hilarious DUI pullover GlassOnion 1,414 13 01/26/05 07:43 PM
by afoaf
* So i just got back from court for the DUI of drugs Vulture 924 6 10/07/04 05:23 PM
by kadakuda
* Girlfreind in jail on DUI, need advice on developing situation...
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 3,464 20 09/07/05 06:52 PM
by Mina
* Jesus god! motatraehrehtom 902 8 02/07/03 06:36 AM
by flow
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,686 topic views. 4 members, 28 guests and 236 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.