Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
So what're you taking next semester?
    #12385600 -

Cultural Anthropology & Human Diversity (I need an ethnic studies course)
Rule of Law: Philosophy and Historical Models (for my major)
Contemporary Moral Issues (philosophy course part of my major)
Introduction to Taoism (i liked reading tao te ching)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: learningtofly]
    #12385653 -

stop wagging your youth in my face you goddamn wippersnapper!

i´ll be taking Introduction to Working Jobs You Don´t Like to Pay Off Student Loans for a Degree in a Subject You Didn´t Like. 

it´ll probably suck all the more after having taken the optional prerequisite of Amazing Life as a Traveller: Doing What You Want and Going Where You Want Whenever You Want


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: learningtofly]
    #12385675 -

Next semester in like next year or what?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #12385680 -

This summer I am taking
Psychology
Intro to Computer programming
and World Civilizations
9 credits

Just getting generals out of the way at this crappy community college before I can transfer to a uni.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: Solemente]
    #12385685 -

Algebra :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: Solemente]
    #12385694 -

MATH 330 - Topics In Geometry
MATH 404 - History Of Math
PHIL 433 - Aesthetics
PSY 381 - Abnormal Psychology

I'm also taking summer classes but I haven't registered for those yet.  :cool:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: deCypher]
    #12385728 -

I'm taking Positive Psychology during Summer 1 and after that I will be done with school forever!!!:crazy2::mushroom2::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: deCypher]
    #12385736 -

Biological Energy Transformations
Gene Expression and Regulation
Genetics of Higher Eukaryotes
Microbial Genetics
Microbial Growth, Structure and Function
Analysis of Genomes

Not sure if they are all for 1st semester


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: deCypher]
    #12385752 -

Graduate school. I think if i dont at least take 1 class i'll lose the groove. So... another 2-3 yrs of school. that sucks on so many levels. especially while working full time. I am required to have my masters degree within five years or I cannot be licensed. damnit. But hey, school is interesting. and theres always tons of ass at school.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #12385870 -

-Readings in Economics (a.k.a. thesis part 1)
-Econometrics III
-?

Still haven't picked my third course yet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: memes]
    #12385887 -

So far, all I know is-

MUSC 1150 - Fundamentals of Music
SNDA 1310 - Sound Arts 1: The Nature and Control of Sound


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: learningtofly]
    #12385921 -

Mycology

Parasitology

Physics 1

Intro to Philosophy


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: Set]
    #12385929 -

How come u do mycology and philosophy? :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: mellowparty]
    #12385961 -

it fulfills a gen ed requirement for Biology

I lost a lot of credits when I transferred.....somehow the Intro to Ancient Philosophy course I took at my last school doesn't count  :crankey:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: Set]
    #12385997 -

Chemistry
Chemistry Lab
Arabic 1
Philosophy - Deductive Logic
Pre-Calc


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: mellowparty]
    #12386021 -

mellowparty said:
Biological Energy Transformations
Gene Expression and Regulation
Genetics of Higher Eukaryotes
Microbial Genetics
Microbial Growth, Structure and Function
Analysis of Genomes

Not sure if they are all for 1st semester



That sounds like an intense semester. I've taken Environmental Microbiology, and its def. one of my favorite classes. I'd love to learn more about it, but I'm an environmental engineering major...don't really have the time for it haha.

I'm taking Sustainable Building Design in May (its my last engineering class before i graduate!)

Then I'm wrapping up my Astrophysics minor in the fall with Instrumentation and Observation. I'm pretty stoked for this class, we get to become certified on the 24, 20 and 18 inch telescopes at my school. Pretty much get to image whatever we want....galaxies, star clusters, pulsars, quasars, binary stars...I'm stoked for it.

And to round it out, I'm taking 2nd year Spanish since I haven't taken any since high school and I want to travel once I graduate.


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #12386054 -

:ilold: nice

this quarter is...

advanced I/O psych
latin 3
chem 2 + lab
psycholinguistics
research in i/o psychology (lab work for my prof)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #12386062 -

I missed some modules and the last one is for 2nd semester. And yeah its tough. My gf is second year and i've been with her to 2nd yr lectures. Its awfully intense :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: deCypher]
    #12386078 -

Mr. Cypher said:
MATH 330 - Topics In Geometry
MATH 404 - History Of Math
PHIL 433 - Aesthetics
PSY 381 - Abnormal Psychology

I'm also taking summer classes but I haven't registered for those yet.  :cool:



I thought you dropped out of school?  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what're you taking next semester? [Re: DieCommie]
    #12386133 -

Operating systems
Digital logic
College Algebra (lol)
Communications
Art Appreciation
Another CS class hopefully idk


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I despise algebraic long division. Cepheus 1,095 12 05/08/07 08:44 PM
by DrCamacho89
* algebra question Grav 1,313 12 11/12/03 03:56 AM
by Annom
* The formal introduction Shorttyd 1,180 15 05/07/04 11:07 AM
by Ripple
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* Do you take vitamins C20H25N3O 1,328 10 02/23/04 05:27 PM
by Ripple
* I hate when I have to take the subway with Boris. thecheese 996 6 06/09/03 09:46 PM
by dizzim
* How long does it take for you to start writing an essay? ummikko 1,617 10 12/16/03 09:36 PM
by TheDude
* Bill Hicks
( 1 2 all )
Adom 7,325 32 06/05/03 03:55 PM
by Xlea321

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,729 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.