Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
too bad warped tour sucks ass
    #12343393 -

cuz if I give blood next week I get a free VIP/backstage pass.

how much you think i could sell it for?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: learningtofly]
    #12343417 -

wait fuck the entire world can get this.

fuck you internet

and fuck you shitty music

and fuck you math department


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: learningtofly]
    #12343436 -

Wow it really does suck ass nowadays. Out of all the bands playing there I would only want to see 4 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: Gumby]
    #12343454 -

Seriously, and even then its like meh.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: learningtofly]
    #12343543 -

I got a VIP pass to see Immortal in LA.  :shrug:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: deCypher]
    #12343552 -

Fuck, that would be insane.
Mr. Cypher said:
I got a VIP pass to see Immortal in LA.  :shrug:




--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: twighead]
    #12343571 -





--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: deCypher]
    #12343892 -

Mr. Cypher said:
I got a VIP pass to see Immortal in LA.  :shrug:



i met him at rock the bells, he was jus walkin around. He is one short, angry man.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: learningtofly]
    #12343895 -

Who?


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: deCypher]
    #12344435 -

Warped tour did get pretty gay. The only bands I'd be into seeing are Suicide Silence, iwrestledabearonce, whitechapel, and maybe eyes set to kill.

I'd rather pass it up than hang around a bunch of emo cock knuckles at a festie.


--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:




Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: markofthebeast]
    #12344457 -

Warped Tour... That's the vans thing right?  I went to a Warped Tour back in 2005, when I was still pretty ignorant.  Didn't really care for the stuff there, but went with a girlfriend.  None of us really fit in the crowd, and we wandered around dehydrated without any sun lotion somewhere in the middle of Mendocino.  No drugs, no fun...
I did have a good lay that night at the hotel though...

Uhm.  I wish I had been at a high sierra music festival instead of a warped tour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: Maverick]
    #12344671 -

I went to Warped Tour '05 too, in St. Louis.  I loved it though cuz I got to see Dropkick Murphies and The Offspring.  Those were really the only two bands I went for, just walked around most the time...  It was worth it though


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12344693 -

I missed Offspring.  I got to see Billy Idol tho.  :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: Maverick]
    #12344702 -

went to warp tour for free


it sucked ass


--------------------


Google: Pippa Bacca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: learningtofly]
    #12344703 -

I haven't been to warped tour since '96 or '97. It was awesome back in those days.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: FractalDust]
    #12344726 -

99 was the last time I went, haven't really cared to since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: FractalDust]
    #12344738 -

LOL I went last year and took an insurance adjuster with me. Definately did not quite fit the bill, but I do really like RIse Against and one or two others that were there. I kinda relate it to this tulip festival I just went to. It was kinda cool, but I have no interest in ever doing it again :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too bad warped tour sucks ass [Re: deCypher]
    #12346708 -

Mr. Cypher said:




:rofl::rockon:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Being a 'handyman' sucks ass!! ToTheSummit 1,104 3 01/13/04 12:19 AM
by oDin
* Hieroglyphics Full Circle Tour Prodijal_Son 948 6 10/17/03 03:55 AM
by joeshitragpicker
* what makes airplane food REALLY suck? the man 1,976 15 11/09/03 06:24 AM
by geokills
* How many things can you do in 15 secs PrettyBaby20 950 15 03/02/04 06:15 PM
by r2_
* Losing friends sucks...
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 5,879 22 03/16/03 11:43 AM
by Killjoy
* On Dead/Phish Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pala 1,771 8 08/13/03 08:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Local bands on tour djfrog 1,370 5 05/26/03 08:50 PM
by Hooty
* Phish summer tour and "It" festival!
( 1 2 all )
Adom 4,144 20 04/01/03 04:34 PM
by HSIHd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,434 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.