Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Mir vs Carwin, Nipples beating up a pip [Re: Society]
    #12288628 -

Society said:
Dan Hardy is a douche bag and I'm glad he got humiliated.



I was actually ashamed when he was doing all that 'punk' shit. I was just thinking to my self 'please do not make a fool out of yourself by been knocked out after all this shit you've talked.'

I don't know why all Brit fighters have big mouths... : /


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mir vs Carwin, Nipples beating up a pip [Re: samba_lightning]
    #12302010 -

Anyone but me think huge assshole Rousimar Palhares should be thrown out of the UFC permanently, instead of suspended for an insignificant amount of time?

He has a history of not releasing submissions, and intentionally injuring his opponents.

Notably:

Choking Helio Dipp for long after the tap, referee has to physically pry him off. 2:05


Injuring the knee of Flavio Luiz Moura on purpose. 4:45


Breaking the leg of Fabio Negao on purpose. 3:50


Personally as someone who competes in submission grappling I would love to see this guy blacklisted from any/every MMA/grappling promotion. He is very skilled, but he is also a piece of shit.


--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mir vs Carwin, Nipples beating up a pip [Re: Heffy]
    #12302340 -

Quote:
He is very skilled, but he is also a piece of shit



I agree 100 percent. After D.White is doing everything to have this sport go mainstream, assholes like this midget only give the sport and the other fighters a bad name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mir vs Carwin, Nipples beating up a pip [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #12334325 -

FNFAL said:
Quote:
He is very skilled, but he is also a piece of shit



I agree 100 percent. After D.White is doing everything to have this sport go mainstream, assholes like this midget only give the sport and the other fighters a bad name.



Doesn't he train with the Nogueira brothers? If so he gets a pass.
btw: I'm pretty sure the old incidents were when the opponent had talked mad shit.



teesionbear said:
Mir is dumb and fairly heartless so I'll take Carwin.



:dancer:  :jah:


HagbardCeline said:
How the fuck does Diaz do it.  His punches always look so slow and looping.  They don't even look that hard, but fuck if he doesn't always win.




Uh, he doesn't? i guess 2/5 is okay...



--------------------
MY TRADE LIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mir vs Carwin, Nipples beating up a pip [Re: teesionbear]
    #12335100 -

I'm quite sure Palhares trains with BTT under Murilo Bustimante.
Murilo is the guy who translated for him after the fight.
According to several Portuguese speaking people, Palhares did not apologize after the fight. Murilo intentionally mistranslated and apologized for him, probably fearing another Babalu incident.

Quote:
btw: I'm pretty sure the old incidents were when the opponent had talked mad shit



Still doesn't make it even close to acceptable. He should be thrown out of the sport just like every other athlete who repeatedly fouls his opponent(s).
There is a huge difference between holding a lock, and finishing a lock. Palhares intentionally cranked the lock to completion, after the tap, and referee intervention.

I know on the amateur grappling circuit where I am, you could have criminal charges filed against you for this kind of thing.


--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin UFC 116 (Who will win?)
( 1 2 all )
GrassRackets 2,694 25 07/07/10 02:40 PM
by Society
* Carwin-Lesnar LiquidSmoke 1,000 7 07/01/10 01:44 AM
by SouthernGulfStyle
* UFC 119 Mir vs Cro Cop purple1969haze 691 7 09/27/10 09:07 AM
by purple1969haze
* Bulls v. Pistons + Bulls v. Cavs Madtowntripper 1,334 17 04/05/07 03:29 AM
by alarmist
* shamrock v ortiz 3 KingOftheThing 1,988 15 10/11/06 11:39 AM
by MrSinister
* Bears v. Rams Madtowntripper 1,076 18 12/14/06 12:24 PM
by Infrared
* brees v. romo iateshaggy 822 7 12/11/06 07:30 AM
by Banez
* Roddick v. Federer in Australian Open Madtowntripper 489 5 01/26/07 08:43 PM
by 5150

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,713 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.