Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
brees v. romo
    #6350475 -

this looks like a live one. colston and horn are both off the injured list. bush and mc allister have been playing in their prime.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: brees v. romo [Re: iateshaggy]
    #6350519 -

Romo is projected to seriously reel in the points, but after last week's performance, I wasn't sure; so I've got Romo starting in one league, and Brees in the other.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: brees v. romo [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #6350654 -

me and my wife abandoned our team. there were 2 players that registered twice so they could trade good for bad players. next year i'm hoping shroomery will host on nfl.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: brees v. romo [Re: iateshaggy]
    #6353310 -

we did... redstorm created an nfl.com league and its fucking sweet.. well both have their advantages.. nfl vs. yahoo that is

im looking forward to fantasy baseball.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: brees v. romo [Re: Banez]
    #6353311 -

on topic.. id start romo over bree's just based on my opinion that the dallas defense wont give up as many pts as the saints defense.

dont know how each team will score, but i like romo's odds.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: brees v. romo [Re: Banez]
    #6355497 -

end of the first half and saints are ruling dallas. i love how we are the visiting team and u still hear the fans screaming DUUUUUUUESE.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: brees v. romo [Re: iateshaggy]
    #6356890 -

theres a reason tony homo has been a backip qb for the last 4-5 years


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: brees v. romo [Re: Audi0]
    #6356951 -

true.. altough 5-2 as a starter isnt bad... NO isnt the worse team either, now #2 in the NFC... and maybe the best team to beat chicago.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Terrel Owens Feuding w/ Romo, Witten Madtowntripper 1,256 16 12/15/08 05:23 AM
by TheFakeSunRa
* brees is a god SneezingPenis 462 6 08/24/07 05:45 PM
by AaronEvil
* Romo out 4 weeks with broken pinkie on throwing hand
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,250 41 12/14/08 11:08 PM
by lonestar2004
* Romo or Rivers? OneMoreRobot3021 492 4 11/16/06 05:18 PM
by Banez
* Tony Romo Senor_Doobie 592 13 12/19/11 10:07 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Romo is the future Cowgold 943 9 11/20/06 02:32 PM
by Infrared
* Romo didn't know it was 4th down Penguarky Tunguin 492 6 10/08/09 04:18 PM
by johnnyblaze2316
* Project A-13 OneMoreRobot3021 660 9 03/28/07 08:07 AM
by sucklesworth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
822 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.