Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Project A-13
    #6717036 -

Project A-13

A website dedicated to getting fan support for A-Rod in NYC. :lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6717056 -

I wish the big unit could give you the old bean ball right about now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: sucklesworth]
    #6717061 -

:sad:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6717071 -

hey batta batta batta saaaaawing batta

thats about all I know about baseballs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: sucklesworth]
    #6717074 -

You're a closet fan.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6717083 -

all I know is I sure would like you to send me a stadium dog


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: sucklesworth]
    #6717126 -

You should be a mod here about as much as that convict guy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6717453 -

I think and hope that AROD has a HUGE year this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6717942 -

Same here.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Project A-13 [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6719244 -

thanks - I would agree that I am the best mod ever


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* but wait, it gets better... first player to come out the closet. Banez 345 0 02/07/07 06:59 PM
by Banez
* Week 13 Picks Madtowntripper 2,625 18 12/03/06 11:19 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Need a bit of week 13 fantasy football advice. OneMoreRobot3021 670 4 12/01/06 12:08 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* I need a 13 or 14 year old friend. OneMoreRobot3021 519 3 05/22/06 08:31 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Cubs Rookie Rich Hill is Projected Major League Strikeout Leader Madtowntripper 567 3 11/30/06 03:01 PM
by zappaisgod
* Red Sox Preview--For the Beantowners Madtowntripper 1,043 2 01/27/07 03:18 PM
by Liz
* A Shit-Ton of Baseball for OMR.. Madtowntripper 994 0 03/07/07 11:12 AM
by Madtowntripper
* More Baseball Random-ness
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 3,870 55 09/29/06 04:12 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
660 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.