Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Exploring your unconscious
    #12326773 -

What are the best ways to explore your unconscious?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exploring your unconscious [Re: Buckthorn]
    #12326806 -

Meditation, sex sometimes can be spiritual, hallucinogenic drugs. personal bias towards MDMA and LSD, occasionally together.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exploring your unconscious [Re: NWlight]
    #12326885 -

Abstaining from drugs, doing lot's of thinking and writing, spending time alone. Mushrooms and marijuana.


--------------------

My beautiful hookah

"in the 60's people took acid to make the world seem weird. Now the world is weird, and people take prozac to make it seem normal."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exploring your unconscious [Re: NWlight]
    #12326895 -

How have MDMA and LSD helped you explore you're unconscious?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exploring your unconscious [Re: Buckthorn]
    #12326906 -

Enpo said:
What are the best ways to explore your unconscious?



Meditation, without a doubt.

Most people don't have the tools to understand subconscious signals while in altered states.

My preferred way to meditate: Sit down on the edge of a folded pillow with your legs sort of crossed - one down and the other down infront of the first so that the bottom of the foot folds along the shin of the first. Keep your back erect, but natural - you will feel it when it's right. It takes me 10-15 minutes of letting my mind wind down before I can really meditate...I don't know if this is normal or not. I focus on my breathing...in, and out, in and out. See it come in, simultaneously my stomach goes out; my stomach comes in and my breath goes out...it becomes a circuit. Observe your thoughts while keeping your "eye" on your breath.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exploring your unconscious [Re: fazdazzle]
    #12327013 -

So how exactly am I going to explore my unconscious this way?

I've meditated in the past but in the attempt of a clear, empty mind. Which right now to me seems to be the opposite of what I want :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exploring your unconscious [Re: Buckthorn]
    #12327152 -

Well, I guess it depends on how you define "subconscious."

I think of it as all the undermining forces for all of our conscious thoughts and actions. Most of these unconscious forces have gained momentum over time through, as Buddhism calls it, attractive and repulsive forces. If you meditate as I described you will see how inconsequential those subconscious forces are, since they will rise and fall like your breath. If you bring this attitude to your daily life, you could apply it constantly, bringing full conscious to life, instead of being bombarded with subconscious demands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The "unconscious/subconscious principle" hoax, fear, thinking Anonymous 537 0 01/21/08 12:07 AM
by Anonymous
* Subconscious warning or delusions MercuryDrinker 1,160 7 02/24/09 04:22 PM
by Rahz
* physical,emotional, and subconscious well being... 40oz 3,393 11 04/05/03 10:00 AM
by 40oz
* I had a Dream.... TheScholar 1 610 7 10/28/10 06:56 AM
by TheScholar 1
* Man I wonder if anyone here talks to themselves like I do?
( 1 2 all )
adamj 3,862 22 07/23/12 08:40 AM
by RhinestoneBones
* Trip-induced anxiety, depression, and depersonalization disorder, can anyone else relate?
( 1 2 all )
TheCrawlingKing 9,098 30 08/25/05 09:38 AM
by Icelander
* Hypnotherapy
( 1 2 3 all )
DarkFluFFy 3,485 54 10/03/05 03:04 PM
by Locus
* Art of Living : Vipassana Meditation bfeverish 1,526 3 03/03/19 03:47 AM
by danish322

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
607 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.