Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Hiking Anyone??
    #12250108 -

Where is your favorite place to go hiking?


--------------------
Master Shake: Hark! The first firefly of the summer solstice! Fetch my royal net! Oh. Hey.
Carl: Yeah.
Master Shake: You dropped something.
Carl: Eh, that's okay. I don't need it anymore.
Master Shake: What if it's a golden egg?
Carl: Heh, how about you crack it open with your teeth, and see if it is?
Master Shake: (chomps) Ugh, it's not!
Carl: (laughs) Sucker.

EVERYTHING I POST IS FICTION

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Master Shake]
    #12250115 -

I wanna do a little hiking this week.Not big on it, but it'd be nice to do on my week off on a nice day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Master Shake]
    #12250125 -

firstimer420 said:
Where is your favorite place to go hiking?



Off the beaten path.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: ModularMind]
    #12250141 -

I was looking more for names of parks or trails


--------------------
Master Shake: Hark! The first firefly of the summer solstice! Fetch my royal net! Oh. Hey.
Carl: Yeah.
Master Shake: You dropped something.
Carl: Eh, that's okay. I don't need it anymore.
Master Shake: What if it's a golden egg?
Carl: Heh, how about you crack it open with your teeth, and see if it is?
Master Shake: (chomps) Ugh, it's not!
Carl: (laughs) Sucker.

EVERYTHING I POST IS FICTION

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Master Shake]
    #12250165 -

firstimer420 said:
I was looking more for names of parks or trails



I don't know any names:shrug:.

There's the "gay" park near here, but it's closed off now.


--------------------

Edited by SprewellSleeve (03/22/10 05:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Master Shake]
    #12250188 -

The Appalachian  Trail through east Tennessee/west North Carolina. Some truly spectacular scenery and well off the beaten trail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #12250208 -

Personally, the best hikes in my area can be found here:

http://www.floridastateparks.org/hontoonisland/default.cfm


--------------------



"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: the_drummer]
    #12250235 -

I go hiking with my old senior year English teacher. Coolest guy ever. Who knows all the trails on the East Coast. Sometimes when im with my friends on a nice day we'll smoke a blunt a the "tourne." It's a park with a bunch of hiking trails.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12250262 -

My favorite place ever to go hiking?  The High Sierra Camps in Yosemite.

White Wolf is a favorite, lots of accessible hikes to domes.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12250285 -

Nowhere near any of you, but I'm thinking of going up mt Warning again this week. Got a new camera and wanna see if I can get some panos and nice shots of the trail

Would be pretty kickass to hike through the snow again. I've only done it once in Japan and it was amazing going through the bamboo and old hidden towns with towering mountains around us. I wanna go back so bad :frown:

Edit:
Heres a pic of the mountains:


And I found out the name of the trail, Magome-Tsumago Pass Hike. It's an old walking highway between two towns up in the mountains


--------------------
[

Edited by chooken (03/22/10 05:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Master Shake]
    #12250302 -

i do lots of hiking!

i live in the prairies but still lots of trails here.

my favorite is spirits sands here.  it might be the only desert in Canada.  it starts of in the forrest for a few km's...


then it turns into a desert outta no where (really weird in canada..)!  there is lots of trails and ladder the go up huge sand cliffs...  I bring my dogs there to run and play



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: P-O]
    #12250312 -

Olympic National Forest.

I really enjoyed the Dungeoness Trail.


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: P-O]
    #12250328 -

Wow those are some great pictures.  Yours?  I didn't even know there was desert areas in Canada...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Master Shake]
    #12250331 -

Starved Rock in Illinois.

Hocking Hills in Ohio.

Dick Bong State Park in Wisconsin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Dank_Trichome]
    #12250338 -

fucking beautiful man. I need to get my ass out of PA and hit up the mid west and canada.

Keep'em comeing


--------------------
Master Shake: Hark! The first firefly of the summer solstice! Fetch my royal net! Oh. Hey.
Carl: Yeah.
Master Shake: You dropped something.
Carl: Eh, that's okay. I don't need it anymore.
Master Shake: What if it's a golden egg?
Carl: Heh, how about you crack it open with your teeth, and see if it is?
Master Shake: (chomps) Ugh, it's not!
Carl: (laughs) Sucker.

EVERYTHING I POST IS FICTION

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: ModularMind]
    #12250480 -

ModularMind said:
Starved Rock in Illinois.

Hocking Hills in Ohio.

Dick Bong State Park in Wisconsin.



I can second Hocking Hills, its one of the better parks I've been to in Ohio. I drove past Bong Rec Area when I was in Wisconsin and wanted to get a picture by it, but didn't have anyone to take the pic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Master Shake]
    #12250504 -




bitterroot-selway wilderness, MT

if i told you any more of my favorite places, i'd have to kill you. nobody uses them and i like it that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Hendostan]
    #12252739 -

bump. i would feel lame if my awesome pictures killed the thread, so lets hear more about hiking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: Hendostan]
    #12252757 -

I always make sure i fit a Hike in my weekly schedule.:cool:
I live near Cleveland National Forest located in San Diego County.Its nothing special but its alway nice going on a hike. :shrug:
We always end up checking out the waterfalls.
I love hiking especially in the beautiful Cali weather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hiking Anyone?? [Re: ShockValue]
    #12252989 -

ShockValue said:
Olympic National Forest.

I really enjoyed the Dungeoness Trail.



What else is good on the peninsula. I have never really been there and that is kinda my summer plan to go check it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Planned Parenthood Firebombed in Wisconsin
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Jessica Swift 11,290 229 04/09/12 12:37 AM
by Crystal G
* hiking pics
( 1 2 3 4 all )
pfxtc 3,099 74 03/25/11 07:17 PM
by shLong
* Anyone know any interesting hiking places or state parks in wisconsin? 0rusnjos 200 3 06/01/12 01:09 PM
by SpecialEd
* Jeff Foxworthy on Wisconsin....... The Influence 2,417 10 11/21/11 05:30 PM
by The Influence
* What's Wisconsin like?
( 1 2 3 all )
Tipote 4,131 52 03/04/16 03:27 PM
by t3h_Lord
* Jackass on a Shooting Spree in Wisconsin
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 3,247 50 08/05/12 03:50 PM
by timelapses
* Going to be in Wisconsin this weekend, What Beers Do I need to Check out?
( 1 2 all )
floatingwater 2,612 27 07/04/12 09:15 AM
by floatingwater
* Wisconsin demonstrations will spread to other states
( 1 2 all )
Mikeallojee 3,879 26 02/22/11 11:14 PM
by Mikeallojee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,700 topic views. 4 members, 28 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.