Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: bryguy27007]
    #12210288 -

just a reality check, this is an ex girlfriend who has only provided "emotional" support.  she could at least sit on the donar list for a few months first to see if some bone marrow is already out there.  giving up the jesus juice should be a big decission not carried so lightly.

the only time id give mine up is on my deathbed or for a child, and maybe for a wife if it was true love...so no never.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12210328 -

makaveli8x8 said:
isn't donating bone marrow like one of the worst pains imaginable?  like besides being set on fire or having your testicles removed.  not only does the needle hurt like a mofo, and the fluiding being drained.  but ive also heard of people saying they NEVER feel the same afterwords, something like constant fatigue.



None of this matters.  I don't care. 

The pain of donating will pale in comparison to the pain of losing her.  If suffering the worst pain imaginable has any chance of helping her, I will do it.  I don't care.  I will do anything I can to help.  Physical pain is nothing compared to the spiritual/emotional pain I would suffer.  Even if I'm not compatible, I will at least know that I tried to help.

She may be an ex. but she was a friend before she was my girlfriend.  She was my friend for years prior to dating.

I will gladly surrender some of my life force even if it means giving her just a little more time.  I'm confident that since the doctors found it early enough, she will make a recovery.  Either way, I need to take action now to see what I can do to help her.


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12210344 -

Fuck, you guys are assholes.

:huxleyfacepalm:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: Cepheus]
    #12210394 -

I don't know about all that
doesn't sound very fun to me


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: kanglow]
    #12210416 -

noble, but if/when you end up feeling like shit the rest of your life or dieing yourself because of it, I'm betting you'll wish you had changed your mind.

the world is a grand place, filled with joy and tragedy, but in the end, all that ever matters is yourself, and your giving it away.  no matter how sad, people are meant to die.  if you don't see the truth in all that and rather think about helping everyone you can instead, then think about evolution and survival of the fittest.  by helping her its lose-lose.  not only that but if your all about helping then think about all the good things you could be doing while alive...that you won't be doing dead.  how many lives could you touch.

i realize your into spirituality and that type of mindset, I'm only trying to help point out that not doing anything can also be the right thing and is nothing to shed guilt over.  theres nothing natural about sharing Jesus juice, there's nothing beneficial to society about it, it only hurts evolution, in fact in someways/views helping her is being selfish.

and depending on how spiritual you want to take this, blending jesus juice could be hurting your inner spirits just so she lives longer on earth.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (03/16/10 12:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: Enjoywho]
    #12210419 -

did you listen to what i said


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: themostpurple]
    #12210466 -

I listened. 

THC is a possible cure just as is any other treatment.  I will update everyone as new developments arise.


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scary news... My ex girlfriend is dying from cancer but I may be able to help her live [Re: Adden]
    #12210475 -

Dystopia said:
You can totally write a book about this.

Exploit one of your major flaws - pick one! - and you immediately become a Byronic hero.

If you place one of your buddies as a contender for females gawking over the both of you, you could srsly be like the next Rochester from Jane Eyre.




^^^ This.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Cat Has Cancer
( 1 2 all )
boxtop703 4,398 20 01/17/03 04:56 AM
by Bavet
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* Cancer Nuggetpouch 1,021 8 09/21/04 10:16 PM
by Skunk420
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/07/03 11:18 PM
by Quintessence
* anyone use off road diesel, or dyed diesel? ZippoZM 1,321 9 06/11/06 06:19 AM
by Pinhead
* new scary movie------- here's the trailor joe666 880 4 04/27/04 05:45 PM
by freddurgan
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,732 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ
* My girlfriend is against drugs...
( 1 2 3 all )
BillytheKid 6,111 50 11/03/04 11:11 PM
by BillytheKid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,589 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.