Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! * 2
    #12101280 -

:chutup: =

but even better if someone would remove the background a la :lolsy: that would be good, too! But I guess you'd need a bigger chut up girl image!

Here:


--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: efrog]
    #12101292 -

i dig it!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: efrog]
    #12101320 -

GO
BACK
TO
CHINA
BITCH

:lol:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: Set]
    #12101382 -

that part always made me laugh...



also the part when they are smoking, and he says "good shit, huh"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: P-O]
    #12101393 -

haha yeah

"it's a fucking cigarette"


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: Set]
    #12101455 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: druqs]
    #12101648 -

lmfao. that part was hilarious!


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: tripp23]
    #12101667 -

haha..is there some significance to posting a donnie darko thread?..really u must be hearing or sensing my hallucinations:shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: tripp23]
    #12103239 -

tripp23 said:
lmfao. that part was hilarious!



If you really found that part "hilarious!" you must be easily amused :wink:

That part was in my opinion was "funny" or "slightly amusing"

BTW do you hipsters remember DD's middle name? :tee:


--------------------

I'm just a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: efrog]
    #12103262 -

Daemon? I thought it was graemlin :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: Brugman]
    #12103276 -

Yeah me too.  The Daemon is the email monster that sends your messages back to you when the address is invalid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: Newbie]
    #12103764 -

Ok pedantic bitches, graemlin.  :flipthebird: :lol:


--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: efrog]
    #12103771 -

Where is my chut up?!


--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: efrog]
    #12103777 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: Newbie]
    #12103814 -

ah fuck i tried to do it but i still got a white background

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: vadub]
    #12103841 -

vadub: fixxor!

(and thanks!)


--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: efrog]
    #12103914 -

o i guess i need to know the color code of the shroomery background it should be # followed by some numbers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: vadub]
    #12103968 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: vadub]
    #12103991 -

if anyone knows the exact color code (#____) that the shroomery uses as the background that this text is on i can change the chutup pic so it matches exactly

Edited by vadub (02/26/10 06:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Daemon? I want the Chut Up Girl! [Re: Newbie]
    #12105750 -

Newbie said:
You have to submit it in the thread.  http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/2620659/gonew/1#UNREAD



(psssht!I know! lol! but we need the thing first, right? and look! vadub's making it and I adores it!)


--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Iso Mounting Program Besides Daemon... DeadPhan 810 5 01/07/08 09:12 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* daemon tools blows. Hakim0777 806 15 09/14/09 12:41 PM
by xpl0de
* little help with "mounting" using daemon tools... wrestler_az 738 6 01/19/09 11:27 PM
by Gastronomicus
* meeting girls on the internet. Your thoughts?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 11,302 58 12/11/19 08:18 AM
by cannabinated
* Girls gone wild?
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 2,676 33 10/25/05 10:39 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,174 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* What girl is cuter than this .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mirth 4,818 60 02/27/06 05:38 PM
by Ripple
* Background checks and you ? PrisonSong 1,127 9 01/30/05 10:53 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,361 topic views. 3 members, 77 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.