Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My mouse * 2
    #12098341 -

works on glass.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/5845&cl=us,en

Finally I can use a mouse on this glass table.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: Chespirito]
    #12098432 -

o ya well can ur mouse hide dr00gz?
mine has weights u can add and subtract making it lighter or heavy
also can adjust the sensitivity with a button


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: Coaster]
    #12098436 -

Yea but I heard your mouse takes it up the ass :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: Chespirito]
    #12098483 -

My friend has that mouse. I have a MX518 and it was GREAT on my blue icemat. But then my icmat fucking broke in my car when I slammed on the brakes :-( Now I wont buy a icemat cause they now put stupid logo's on the gamer mice pads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: p4kSouL]
    #12098507 -

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/3443&cl=us,en

mine works in the air! =)

There are some cons to my mouse though (yah I really do own that thing) it doesn't stay charged long (like 12-16 hours) and there is no middle mouse click.. But yea it will pretty much work on any surface as well, even works on no surface =p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: Chespirito]
    #12098514 -

I use my mouse on the fabric of my couch.  :wexican:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: Chespirito]
    #12098516 -

Myyyy mouse
is a very very very fine mouse....:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: DieCommie]
    #12098552 -

I bet your hand hurts nigga

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: heretician]
    #12098562 -

Yea I saw that thing.  The box couldn't explain itself properly in the 5 seconds I examined it so I told it to go fuck itself.  Might be an interesting mouse though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #12098625 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Myyyy mouse
is a very very very fine mouse....:grin:



Igualmente


--------------------

Edited by irish coffee (02/25/10 09:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: Chespirito]
    #12098649 -

Those laser mice are sweet.
I'm pretty sure I've got a laser mouse, I don't think it works on glass though.
I miss using mice though, I've got my netbook and haven't used anything else in months


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: irish coffee]
    #12098671 -

i dont think the logitech air mouse is as nice as the gyration guys. i really like their stuff.

also in the mouse-type area.. i think im might be getting a logitech dinovo mini for my htpc. assuming the boxee box remote isnt sold seperately.. that thing is awesome.

dinovo mini:


boxee box remote:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: irish coffee]
    #12098711 -

irish coffee said:
tyrannicalrex said:
Myyyy mouse
is a very very very fine mouse....:grin:



Igualmente




?:confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: frith]
    #12098722 -

I just use the square spot on my laptop. :shrug: I've gotten used to it now and I even use it for photoshop and games and shit. Good enough for me.


--------------------
.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: frith]
    #12098745 -

frith said:
i dont think the logitech air mouse is as nice as the gyration guys. i really like their stuff.
[/image]



Have you tried them both? I have. And I tried them both to see which one I want, gyration is horribad compared to logitech. Trust me on that one =/


&&& Dark Field Laser Tracking is AWESOME =) My old mouse had that, I used to use a glass desk, but I use a wooden one now that I made myself (Spent days making this desk, i'm a carpenter and I made it AMAINGLY efficient)  it is specifically made for the objects I have on my desk =) Likeee I have a frame around my monitor, fitting EXACTLY the size of my monitor.. It makes playing games/watching movies on my monitor a lot easier on the eyes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: heretician]
    #12098968 -

heretician said:
frith said:
i dont think the logitech air mouse is as nice as the gyration guys. i really like their stuff.
[/image]



Have you tried them both? I have. And I tried them both to see which one I want, gyration is horribad compared to logitech. Trust me on that one =/



yeah i tried them. just wasnt a fan of the logitech :shrug:

not that i dont like logitech. been using their stuff for years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #12099147 -

tyrannicalrex said:
irish coffee said:
tyrannicalrex said:
Myyyy mouse
is a very very very fine mouse....:grin:



Igualmente




?:confused:



Likewise


--------------------

Edited by irish coffee (02/25/10 10:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #12099377 -

tyrannicalrex said:
irish coffee said:
tyrannicalrex said:
Myyyy mouse
is a very very very fine mouse....:grin:



Igualmente




?:confused:



With two cat sin the yard,
life used to be soO harrrd.


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mouse [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #12100463 -

Well someone finally got it! :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Mouse zepp420 1,924 19 11/10/07 01:49 PM
by zepp420
* Old school mouse ToTheSummit 907 13 12/25/08 02:14 PM
by thekwazz
* Recommend me a mouse for big ass hands. Gumby 2,427 17 03/02/11 12:50 PM
by ifoundwaldo
* Need new computer mouse
( 1 2 all )
Sienifarmari 2,014 27 01/26/13 12:44 AM
by pwnasaurus
* Ergonomic mouse and keyboard
( 1 2 all )
lifeiswhatyoumake 974 26 02/15/17 03:19 PM
by rudebuoy
* I want my mouse cursor to move faster... stefan 568 15 07/24/12 10:04 PM
by Its Pat
* logitech tech support is awesome tospace 387 6 12/27/11 01:34 PM
by tospace
* Decapitated a mouse... earned my cat's respect
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 7,202 122 12/03/14 11:15 AM
by TerryWhite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
548 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.