Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: igwna]
    #12030843 -

theMERRYiguana said:
Supreme Slammage said:


This is definitely the funniest video I have ever seen.  If you like Grand Theft Auto you'll love this.  This guy has BALLS OF STEEL!  He ain't even afraid of the cops.  He just busts that car up for no reason.  WTF?!?!?!? WHAT A FUCKTARD!!! BUT A FUNNY FUCKTARD!  What can we do about people like this that have been southbound in life and on a street for 10 years and don't give a shit?  How are u supposed to deal with this kinda shit? 
O and can anyone understand half the shit he says?



:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:



On another note... what do you all think is the best solution to stop violent gangs like the crips beside the obvious answer of ending the drug war.  That will help but will it end this kinda bullshit?  What else can be done beside prison which doesn't work, costs alot, and obviously makes ppl like this more angry and violent!




thats from bum fights



I know.  I'd hate to fight that guy though if he was swinging a crowbar.  This is really funny too though.



--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12030867 -

RobMarley420 said:
:lol:

I've seen this video before.

If someone did that to my car I'd probaly run them over.




if someone did it to me i'd prob hit them, not kill them, but injure them


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: igwna]
    #12030908 -

yeh.  Until you could subdue them so insurance would cover it!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12030945 -

Supreme Slammage said:
feifen said:
Supreme Slammage said:
RobMarley420 said:
:lol:

I've seen this video before.

If someone did that to my car I'd probaly run them over.




I can't believe he would just do that for fun.  WTF?!?!?!



Why does this surprise you?

Some people TORTURE people for fun. Imagine that. Now THAT is fucked



YEh i know.  ITs just like, on video in the middle of a busy intersection? Really?  It'd be smart to at least be a little more discreet.  Its not like he got any money out of it either.



He got respect, mutha fucka, and street cred!!! :dancingbacon:


--------------------
"It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream."
- Edgar Allan Poe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Action Jackson]
    #12031119 -

Yeh I guess so.  I'd hate to be the cops to arrest him.  he probably has HIV and a crowbar!!1 Not a good combo!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12031136 -

Supreme Slammage said:
Yeh I guess so.  I'd hate to be the cops to arrest him.  he probably has HIV and a crowbar!!1 Not a good combo!






solely out of curiosity, how old are you?


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: igwna]
    #12031600 -

theMERRYiguana said:
Supreme Slammage said:
Yeh I guess so.  I'd hate to be the cops to arrest him.  he probably has HIV and a crowbar!!1 Not a good combo!






solely out of curiosity, how old are you?



326


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: igwna]
    #12031604 -

theMERRYiguana said:
Supreme Slammage said:
Yeh I guess so.  I'd hate to be the cops to arrest him.  he probably has HIV and a crowbar!!1 Not a good combo!






solely out of curiosity, how old are you?



326 in my last 5 incarnations.


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12031622 -

this shit is gangsta right here. 


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #12031691 -

DarkMatterOfFact said:
this shit is gangsta right here. 




wow thats some serious harcore shit!!! Hardcore nazi gangsta straight outta the ghettos of poland exterminatin jews... Fuck that shit!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12031713 -

yep that granny could pull some serious wheelchair drive-bys.


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #12031767 -

Id seen that crazy boo, but id never seen that old lady! Shes a FUCKIN G! I guarantee Metro cant take her "off tha cona neatha" You guys seen that one bum fight video where that jack-ass pulls his teeth out for Vodka? Can someone say Rehab? My favorite Bum Fights is when Roofus the StuntBum goes and starts spraypaintin a bunch  of homeless, its funnier than Shit! The best part is when he explains to the one bum hes doin it for "BFK" and the dude just rolls over and takes it like "My bad, dont mean to not listen to "BFK"! HAHA bums, soley put here for our entertainment! Look up Bling-Bling hes a beast too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: RipvanBongBowl]
    #12031879 -

i laughed out loud longer than I have in awhile for 45 straight seconds on that original video :yesnod2::lolsy::awebig::feelsgoodman::haha::curbyourenthusiasm::aweoverdose::ronpaul:


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #12031917 -

Mr.Pink said:
:yesnod2::lolsy::awebig::feelsgoodman::haha::curbyourenthusiasm::aweoverdose::ronpaul:




What an emotion!


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12031927 -

I know right! you gotta love Ron Pauls face in there haha! I wonder if he knows hes a smiley on a site largely attributed to growing psychedelics??? haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: RipvanBongBowl]
    #12031979 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: RipvanBongBowl]
    #12031984 -

RipvanBongBowl said:
I know right! you gotta love Ron Pauls face in there haha! I wonder if he knows hes a smiley on a site largely attributed to growing psychedelics??? haha



IDK.  I think he's ok with that!


We need an icon for soon to be senator Rand Paul!!!



--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12031993 -

Rand Paul 2012 for president?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #12031998 -

My bad thread jack haha! back to the CrackHead Gangsta now.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crack Head Gangsta [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #12032024 -

if i didnt have a gun on me, id seriously run his ass over, no doubt about it.all those witnesses.not a chance in hell youd serve time.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

This much we do know: the vagina is a dark and scary place, filled with strange creatures and Mormons.

bathtub shitters unite!

Fraggin said:
I dont wanna site ban.
I'm just tired of looking at dead babies and cripple sex.

ALABAMSLIM BURNS POPTARTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Apartment Complex Fucktards... RonaldFuckingPaul 1,257 9 12/25/07 04:54 PM
by im_on_a_boat
* My cat is fucking gangsta-gangsta at the top of the list StonedShroom 1,537 10 01/22/08 01:32 PM
by Cubie
* Gangsta Rap: The New 80's Hair Metal??
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 7,453 38 10/14/07 12:10 PM
by Clean
* I'm so gangsta
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,863 34 10/24/08 06:56 AM
by Plimu
* Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts Gainer 825 11 06/18/08 02:50 PM
by Gainer
* Gangsta??? weiliiiiiii 809 18 01/07/09 02:34 PM
by Your Destination
* Floppy gangsta Psy Baba 1,110 14 04/03/09 07:21 AM
by WakeboardrB
* MySpace Fucktards Censor Papaver's Art (Film at Eleven)... PapaverS 1,255 13 11/23/07 01:59 AM
by Great Scott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,704 topic views. 10 members, 14 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.