Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
just today I went insane... for a split second...
    #11998444 -

I was about to go onto a highway in my car, I looked left, noone there, then right no one there. I started to take off slowly and then I heard my name like someone was yelling it at me, I looked to my left and sure enough there was a car coming about 100 km/h, so I accelerated a lot quicker then I planned to, missing the car by a mere second or two.

If I had not heard that voice, I would not be here today. Yay for schizophrenia.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998454 -

so the voice was in your head you were alone? cool lol.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998458 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998460 -

that's some crazy shit man, glad you didn't died.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: sui]
    #11998471 -

Yeah, I actually looked around to see if there was someone outside my car that said it, I couldn't see anyone.

It was one of those moments where I thought to myself "what if I didn't hear that voice" , my whole life would have taken another path, so I donno if it was divine intervention, or some sort of sub conscience realization that something bad was gonna happen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998481 -

Probably the "dead" body in your trunk.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: auxiliary]
    #11998485 -

Yeah, I smoked at a young age (14), I'm a believer that it may have contributed to my development of schizophrenia.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: auxiliary]
    #11998489 -

That shits sound proof, I made it that way for a reason :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998499 -

Hehehe


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998630 -

LuNaTiX said:
Yeah, I smoked at a young age (14), I'm a believer that it may have contributed to my development of schizophrenia.



do you have schizophrenia?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11998665 -

Istigkeit said:
LuNaTiX said:
Yeah, I smoked at a young age (14), I'm a believer that it may have contributed to my development of schizophrenia.



do you have schizophrenia?



EDIT: Ima retard :smile:


--------------------

Edited by auxiliary (02/09/10 09:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11998669 -

I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia about 4 or 5 years ago


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998677 -

Oh...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998678 -

LuNaTiX said:
I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia about 4 or 5 years ago



do you think you have it? what are you like?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11998701 -

after almost 5 years, I can honestly say I'm almost fully recovered, but after you experience your first psychotic episode you never quite go back to normal, liek I can be 95% but i doubt ill get any better. It's like a long ass acid trip, once you experience it you never quite see the world the same way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11998713 -

Also I might mention that it took me years to accept the fact that I have schizophrenia, I don't doubt it now. If i didn't take my meds, id stop sleeping in less then 4 days, and after that within 4 or 5 more days my condition would worsen and things would not go well, one of my conditions is I must take my meds, even when i feel normal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998716 -

LuNaTiX said:
after almost 5 years, I can honestly say I'm almost fully recovered, but after you experience your first psychotic episode you never quite go back to normal, liek I can be 95% but i doubt ill get any better. It's like a long ass acid trip, once you experience it you never quite see the world the same way.



TELL ME MORE!  :thirdeyeani:  :kittyeagle:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11998731 -

almost every similar thread has your name on it!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: danlennon3]
    #11998768 -

Can schizophrenia be diagnosed from an evident chemical imbalance, or is it just your contrary to the consensus?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just today I went insane... for a split second... [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11998783 -

If your christian then the best way I can describe it is heaven and hell back and forth non stop for months. You don't know whats going on, where you are, or what people are talking about, but you smile anyway and laugh, not because its funny, not because it all makes sense, but just because.

For over 4 months I was in a state of psychosis, I was worn down mentally. At times I KNEW i was jesus, at times I was being chased by psychic cops and at one point my state of mind was being debated and argued about by satan & his demons and god & his angels themselves.

I use these terms, satan, god, angels, whatever, there merely the closest thing I could relate them to, but for all extensive purposes they were entities, could have been aliens for all I know.

Heaven and Hell, back and forth, being praised one moment and then being hunted the next.

All in all it was a test...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Schizophrenia!
( 1 2 all )
RedRabbit 5,456 37 07/09/07 01:59 AM
by lolwhut
* Rasta LuNaTiX! LuNaTiX 639 5 02/19/08 04:28 PM
by LuNaTiX
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,449 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,921 26 08/26/05 09:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* I'm not going insane, I'm not going insane....maybe I am?! psychejam 614 6 01/16/08 12:41 PM
by sam420
* music, schizophrenia, and drugs fearfect 843 3 06/14/05 10:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* LuNaTiX Dickhead 301 0 10/24/08 10:04 PM
by Dickhead
* Holy freakin' crap girls are insane!
( 1 2 all )
EmperorKuzco 2,166 24 11/08/06 09:10 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,873 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.