Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
About to go shovel a foot of snow out of my driveway.
    #11974352 -

And I woke up yesterday feeling like someone punched me in the nose.  WHAT GIVES GOD!!!!!!


Oh well


enjoy some bluetech :smile:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to go shovel a foot of snow out of my driveway. [Re: vandago]
    #11974359 -

i wish we had snow over hear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to go shovel a foot of snow out of my driveway. [Re: rodhead]
    #11974385 -

I would advise against having a heart attack whilst you chubel das snoze.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to go shovel a foot of snow out of my driveway. [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11974547 -

Psh.  More like a foot and a half.  That shits brutal deep.


Right when I got out there a tractor pulled in a gave me a hand.

Still a solid half hour of shoveling.



I wish I would've quit smoking sooner then I did.  I feel like death right now :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to go shovel a foot of snow out of my driveway. [Re: vandago]
    #11974597 -

At least you quit. Imagine if you were to take a big drag off of one right now. It would feel like pouring muriatic acid into your chest.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to go shovel a foot of snow out of my driveway. [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11974613 -

I seriously think I'd get dizzy and throw up.


I almost did outside once or twice.




My dog looks like a shark going through the snow, it was cracking me up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to go shovel a foot of snow out of my driveway. [Re: vandago]
    #11974648 -

they are funny when they are playing in the deep snow. I have a little terrier puppy that disappears in the snow. It's hilarious.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shovel some snow poor man mozartvicious 449 3 03/02/09 02:05 PM
by ZippoZ
* It's Snowing! circularvortex 786 18 10/27/08 12:09 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* So much snow!
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 2,124 20 01/23/05 10:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I wish it snowed were i live
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 2,449 31 12/14/08 10:11 AM
by niteowl
* SNOW!!!
( 1 2 all )
agr8fulchick 1,809 25 12/23/04 04:28 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Look At the snow!!!
( 1 2 all )
IslandShroomer 1,425 26 12/02/07 07:14 PM
by Helltick
* SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 JettaJay 995 15 03/12/05 01:41 PM
by Locus
* who else has to shovel
( 1 2 all )
dwtk 3,618 25 12/20/08 03:29 PM
by Llamanose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
305 topic views. 9 members, 15 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.