Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
It's Snowing!
    #9141344 -

Fuck that shit!  NOT ready for winter.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141346 -

Go and play in it

??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141347 -

Today we have a high of about 90.  I would rather be somewhere its snowing. 

:wexican:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141377 -

I'm not buying into the global warming thing, it's getting down
to freezing tonight, it's 50F now, normally this time of year
it's still 70

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141386 -

Awesome! Jealous.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9141403 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Awesome! Jealous.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141408 -

WHere are you from???

We're supposed to get flakes this evening.

DO NOT WANT


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9141429 -

I've got 2 new shovels, bring on the snow. Ive got one of these buggers as well.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: Irdamage]
    #9141449 -

Irdamage said:
I've got 2 new shovels, bring on the snow. Ive got one of these buggers as well.





my girl told me to go get a shovel. i laughed and said i would get something. bought my buddies four wheeler with a plow.she was pissed at first but after two rides threw the yard i cant keep her off the dam thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: ROGER5676]
    #9141516 -

shouldnt be too hard to make her shovel the snow now while you ride the 4 wheeler :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9141529 -

I'm from central Wisconsin.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141584 -

Ah, not too far from me...I supposed we'll be seeing some too then.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: magikgrl]
    #9141595 -

its supposed to snow here in the midwest tonight...WAY too early but i welcome it...w00t! its fun for driving and smoking...love ripping a bong outside when its freezing.


--------------------
"believe it if you need it, or leave it if you dare."

"turn all the hate in the world, into a mocking bird. make it fly away" :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141598 -

nooooooooooooooooo, fuck the cold!

high of 50* today

luckily, after tomorrow, we'll get back into the mid 60's...only for a few days, though :frown:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141599 -

GOD DAMMIT I'M CANCELLING MY FLIGHT.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #9141614 -

There was a huge blizzard in central Ohio last year.

We tied a rope to the back of my friends truck and we all took turns towing each other on snowboards in the streets, it was fucking badass!


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9141616 -

It's 85 degrees here, I couldn't be happier if there was a forecast for snow here in Los Angeles ... but alas ... why oh why did I move back from Mammoth :sad:

I LOVE getting bundled up and warm for cold weather ... I hope one day to be living somewhere where it snows again ...

On the upside, with winter approaching in Big Bear and Mammoth in the next two months, I look forward to wiping the dust off my snowboard and doing some serious shredding in the not too distant future ... I'm stoked! :awesome:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9141621 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
There was a huge blizzard in central Ohio last year.

We tied a rope to the back of my friends truck and we all took turns towing each other on snowboards in the streets, it was fucking badass!



That was awesome last year. Plus I lived in a house on top of a big hill, so we had all sorts of guests for a couple days, I loved it.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Snowing! [Re: jewunit]
    #9141628 -

oh i was so pissed i was supposed to see wish you were here at newport that night!

It was all good tho, ate my 3 hits during the day....and trying to walk through 12+ inches of snow while tripping will make you laugh your ass off.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So much snow!
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 2,124 20 01/23/05 10:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Its snowing AJ4U 753 13 12/07/08 08:04 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Snow in Texas in April wtf.. Flop Johnson 1,015 11 04/07/07 05:45 PM
by StreetFreak
* Who has snow? accountant 1,167 18 12/19/08 06:39 AM
by filthee
* October 29th and we have this much snow!!! trendalM 705 14 10/29/08 02:50 PM
by jewunit
* Anybody else snowboard?
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 3,877 33 11/30/07 05:08 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* So who here snowboards and is ready for winter?... openmind 2,245 14 08/25/08 06:01 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* I wish it snowed were i live
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 2,449 31 12/14/08 10:11 AM
by niteowl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
786 topic views. 4 members, 33 guests and 276 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.