Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: SNOW!!! [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3528789 -

I have been shoveling snow for the past hour. I got 8 foot piles all the way down my driveway and around my mailbox.12 foot high drifts in between my house and the garage. I don't think it has stop snowing in 12 days or more. Hum............ I had better get used to this.


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SNOW!!! [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3528892 -

or move.  :sun:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SNOW!!! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3536300 -

That is totally what happened! As my man was sorting out the legos he'd find cool models to build, and then get all distracted! Somehow he managed to get them all in to color-sorted piles, which is really impressive! Then he found all these high-res scannings of old lego directions, and now there are little lego models all over the room! Good times, and Harvey loves it :wink:

Merry Christmas to everyone!

:smile:


--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

        :sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SNOW!!! [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3536307 -

I wish we had 8 feet of snow! I'll be going to Puerto Rico after the first of the year for business, they don't have any snow there :frown: You'll all have to enjoy the snow that you have for me!

:snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:


--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

        :sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SNOW!!! [Re: Jim]
    #3536462 -

GratefulJim said:
or move.  :sun:



But I just moved here :grin:


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SNOW!!! [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3536602 -

I don't miss living in the snow. I'll take the desert any day! Desert snow is rare.

We did get a skiff of snow here last year (the week between Christmas and New Years) but thats not a common thing. Heres a pic of what I woke up to last year...


Actually, we could get the same thing next week. Its supposed to drop into the 20's and get some precipitation here around next Wednesday. If so we would have snow exactly one year after the last time. Weird.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 JettaJay 995 15 03/12/05 01:41 PM
by Locus
* 15" of snow overnight! kadakuda 544 3 01/09/05 06:41 AM
by Cosm
* sandals
( 1 2 all )
BanJankri 3,000 33 05/09/05 11:04 PM
by oDin
* first snow ivi 717 8 10/12/04 07:25 PM
by MrFunguy
* People + Driving + Snow Madtowntripper 555 5 01/06/05 12:32 AM
by Xionide
* Sandals and flip-flops on guys
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,476 52 09/09/05 03:08 AM
by guri
* Snow in Las Vegas :updated-pics: ToTheSummit 1,064 7 01/04/04 03:55 AM
by m0rb
* snow LouisSkolnick 805 13 02/21/05 03:49 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,809 topic views. 11 members, 12 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.