Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Triptonic]
    #11952479 -

Just go to another thread man

Your not wanted here :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11952483 -

Quick reply fail?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: vinsue]
    #11952485 -

vinsue said:
Tock tic, ban this DICK...:crankey: Bye bye now. . . . :peace:



its  tick toc, ban this cock. not tock tick... whats wrong with everyone on this one thread lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Triptonic]
    #11952488 -

Ohh nono thats not for you, thats for the highschool kid


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952489 -

Chowder963 said:
its  tick toc, ban this cock. not tock tick... whats wrong with everyone on this one thread lol.



You're the cum that should have been swallowed. :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952492 -

Chowder963 said:
vinsue said:
Tock tic, ban this DICK...:crankey: Bye bye now. . . . :peace:



its  tick toc, ban this cock. not tock tick... whats wrong with everyone on this one thread lol.



Nothing is wrong with us. Something is wrong with you, the 16 year old. Now post a copy of your drivers license so that you can prove yourself not to be 16.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952493 -

Don't post anymore in this thread or I'm going to contact a mod about what you are doing to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Triptonic]
    #11952506 -

LOL wow i actually did just delete a picture of my drivers licence you can check fungi fun, i did it cause it was on there when people clicked my photos on my photobucket and my license was on there.

just look at fungifun forums, or not im not proving anything if an admin pms needing proof ill gladly do it. not for some weirdos that wanna listen to a wanna be shitzos stories that he wants you guys to hear so you think hes all crazy cause thats whats cool lol...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952512 -

Dude I don't care if you are underage, but when someone wants you to leave his thread just do it. Its called being courteous. The more you stay the more you look like a dick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952513 -

well im off to bed for now, later people thanks for letting me share my stories for the last month and if you have any questions or comments about schizophrenia send me a pm.

If you are schizophrenic n need someone to talk to, I'm sure I can relate to alot of things you would have to say.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11952519 -

You're  too late.:wink: We should have just sent this A Hole to OTD, (if anybody is still awake over there):blush: .AWSEMOME meltdown, BTW Chowder963,  :rotfl:. . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: vinsue]
    #11952520 -

lol yes THEY do a good job of that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: vinsue]
    #11952522 -

vinsue said:
You're  too late.:wink: We should have just sent this A Hole to OTD, (if anybody is still awake over there):blush: .AWSEMOME meltdown, BTW Chowder963,  :rotfl:. . . :peace:



wtf melt down lol, im high as fuck laughing my ass off at this. nice try though, you all obviously have no real friends and all come on the shroomery to get some sort of needed affection.. go to a party or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952524 -

This guy has it all figured out I guess
70 posts in and he seems to know the flaws of everyone here :O


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Triptonic]
    #11952527 -

This under aged puppet did it to him self...:shrug: (I hope he rates me before he gets banned):rotfl: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11952532 -

LuNaTiX said:
This guy has it all figured out I guess
70 posts in and he seems to know the flaws of everyone here :O



ya and its sad, and posts dont mean anything wtf nerd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: vinsue]
    #11952533 -

He's pathetic... thats all I can say

I'ma have a smoke n hit the sack, its almost morning here


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952535 -

:lolsy:

This thread never ceases to entertain. Never stop spewing your moronic shit, Chowder. It's hilarious.

"I get more ass than a toilet, but i don't take no shit." :rofl: Right...


--------------------

Edited by NetDiver (02/03/10 03:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: NetDiver]
    #11952541 -

no i take shit, in the mouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952542 -

Chowder963 said:
LuNaTiX said:
This guy has it all figured out I guess
70 posts in and he seems to know the flaws of everyone here :O



ya and its sad, and posts dont mean anything wtf nerd.



I like your white shrooms. They look nice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scariest thing you've ever seen/experienced
( 1 2 3 all )
danamine 4,431 48 09/18/05 08:50 PM
by sublime40oz
* Calling all experienced European Travellers! FreeLaws1_6 1,603 15 01/26/05 10:19 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Science is making me go insane
( 1 2 all )
TheCow 1,910 23 07/09/05 10:21 PM
by Phluck
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,776 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Opium first time, need someone experienced.
( 1 2 all )
runawayjim 6,623 31 01/18/05 08:49 PM
by ShroomOmatic
* Are we ALL insane??
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,015 20 09/06/04 08:29 PM
by silversoul7
* Phenomena, Anyone else experienced this? runawayjim 837 11 02/01/05 08:21 PM
by keepontruckin
* Just experienced the second strongest earthquake in my life ivi 970 6 09/21/04 09:23 PM
by Evolving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,001 topic views. 4 members, 100 guests and 298 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.