Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952426 -

Chowder963 said:
liars like you shouldnt either, you should handle your arguments better they happen from time to time, and yes you did.



How old are you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11952430 -

LuNaTiX said:
I'm not here to argue, you are...

I am here to share my experiences and collect positive feedback, to provide myself with various points of view on the subject.



your trying to PROVE to random people your crazy.. you even say no one believed you and you went out of your way to try to actually convince people your crazy. anyone feel free to give me a bad rating cause this is the most stupid crap ive ever heard. who gets mad when you hear someone say they think your not crazy and tries to prove they are crazy. WTF.  lol i dunno thanks for entertaining me though,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952431 -

Chowder963 said:
he said he lives with his parents he obviously is young too, and you just proved to me that you know nothing of psychology, even everyone earlier was laughin at this dumb shit. you gotta be kidding me lol... bitch ass



... says the puppet who
Quote:
Registered On  01/31/10 09:58 PM   


:ban: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952434 -

Chowder963 said:
he said he lives with his parents he obviously is young too, and you just proved to me that you know nothing of psychology, even everyone earlier was laughin at this dumb shit. you gotta be kidding me lol... bitch ass



:facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952439 -

Hey maybe you should read my older posts, I've been posting like one a day almost, and some ppl questioned if I was just making them up, so i decided to show some proof today while I was looking in my old files I had.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: NetDiver]
    #11952441 -

vinsue said:
Chowder963 said:
he said he lives with his parents he obviously is young too, and you just proved to me that you know nothing of psychology, even everyone earlier was laughin at this dumb shit. you gotta be kidding me lol... bitch ass



... says the puppet who
Quote:
Registered On  01/31/10 09:58 PM   


:ban: . . . :peace:



Samurai Drifter said:
Chowder963 said:
he said he lives with his parents he obviously is young too, and you just proved to me that you know nothing of psychology, even everyone earlier was laughin at this dumb shit. you gotta be kidding me lol... bitch ass



:facepalm:



Yeah he hasnt answered any of my questions. I think he is 16-17.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: NetDiver]
    #11952442 -

lol, I hear yeah


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Triptonic]
    #11952444 -

He makes the shroomery look bad to be honest


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11952451 -

im 18, and you are all obviously delusional, except for lunatix cause hed probably like it if i said that. lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof *DELETED* [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952453 -

Post deleted by scruffymafia

Reason for deletion: :borat:


--------------------
This is the strangest life I've ever known.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952454 -

Chowder963 said:
im 18, and you are all obviously delusional, except for lunatix cause hed probably like it if i said that. lol.



Yeah, it's everyone else who has the problem, not you. Dumb fuck. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: NetDiver]
    #11952458 -

lol yep, your all retarded. i never realized how lack of vagina could effect someone so severealy, i mean look hes obviously mentally ill LOL.

rate me zero again and again what do i care lol..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: scruffymafia]
    #11952461 -

scruffymafia said:
Serious chowder, fuck off - you have got to be the densest fucker i have seen on this site in a long time.

Lunatix is just sharing some really interesting shit, hes not trying to come off as being some cool guy. You on the other hand is offering nothing but your retarded opinion and constant griping.

Put it this way, i would much rather read what lunatix has to say than you.



QFT.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952462 -

Haha, Chowder fucking quoted himself in his sig. Priceless. There's no way this kid's not in 8th grade. :lol:

Really though, we should all stop feeding the troll.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952463 -

Fuck off baby, time to get banned, puppet...  :waits: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952464 -

Haha, I find it funny


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Triptonic]
    #11952467 -

why would you wanna read what im writing, it has nothing to do with you  and its just basically saying how people cant read peoples personalities well at all. NO ONE TRIES TO CONVINCE RANDOM PEOPLE THEYRE INSANE. its just a fact a life, i thought this was common knowledge


LOL =)

Edited by Chowder963 (02/03/10 03:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952474 -

Awww choweder I even gave you 5 shrooms, but aparently you need some preperation H for your sore butthole. Fuck off, the person who started this thread wants you gone and you keep harassing him. He said he was proving to everyone that he wasnt lying about having schizophrenia. You are trolling this thread now and need to be banned :rules:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952475 -

That's only because they have not embraced their illness, I recovered exceptionally fast and it was because I have accepted the fact that I am a schizophrenic, so instead of it being a dark secret that i don't tell anyone, I tell everyone, it brings it into the light, helps me cope also.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane, and I have proof [Re: Chowder963]
    #11952476 -

Tock tic, ban this DICK...:crankey: Bye bye now. . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scariest thing you've ever seen/experienced
( 1 2 3 all )
danamine 4,431 48 09/18/05 08:50 PM
by sublime40oz
* Calling all experienced European Travellers! FreeLaws1_6 1,603 15 01/26/05 10:19 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Science is making me go insane
( 1 2 all )
TheCow 1,910 23 07/09/05 10:21 PM
by Phluck
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,778 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Opium first time, need someone experienced.
( 1 2 all )
runawayjim 6,624 31 01/18/05 08:49 PM
by ShroomOmatic
* Are we ALL insane??
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,015 20 09/06/04 08:29 PM
by silversoul7
* Phenomena, Anyone else experienced this? runawayjim 837 11 02/01/05 08:21 PM
by keepontruckin
* Just experienced the second strongest earthquake in my life ivi 970 6 09/21/04 09:23 PM
by Evolving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,001 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.