Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam?
    #11937699 -

Planning my trip to Dam in a couple months. What can I legally bring back? I know whatever you do in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam but what are some cool things that you guys have brought back from Amsterdam?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: nickfreezerbag]
    #11937732 -

One of my friends went and brought back like $2000 worth of seeds.


--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: xaeviax]
    #11937754 -

To the US? Sorry I forgot to add that its the US that I am comming back to.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: nickfreezerbag]
    #11937773 -

You can't really bring back anything legally that you couldn't buy online.

Unless you find some cool research chemicals that you'd probably get arrested for anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: nickfreezerbag]
    #11937774 -

Yeah, he smuggled them of course, but it wasnt very difficult.


--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: xaeviax]
    #11937801 -

I would think couple of seeds wouldnt be hard to smuggle but I wouldn't risk that.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: nickfreezerbag]
    #11937862 -

Would they give me static for bringing a clean bong?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: nickfreezerbag]
    #11937881 -

Static, yes.

Jail, no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: PsychoPsilocin]
    #11937893 -

Clean glass is ok, but it's not a bong, it's a waterpipe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: Caine]
    #11937919 -

Ha yea of coarse. But yea if if my bag happens to be searched and I have a glass bong in it and they ask me "What is this?" Can't I just say it is for my tobbacco and it is a waterpipe? and they will give it back if it is clear of residue?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: nickfreezerbag]
    #11937929 -

They shouldnt. At least I wouldnt think so. Just dont say bong. Or anything that sounds like "bomb" LOL.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: Triptonic]
    #11937969 -

Well, of course they'll know that it's meant for weed. So they may search your bag a little more thoroughly, but that's about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: Triptonic]
    #11937983 -

Ha yea I know not to tell them its a bong. HeadShops here don't like you calling them bongs either.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: nickfreezerbag]
    #11937989 -

5 lbs of dank and a kilo of heroin.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: deCypher]
    #11938002 -

And an ounce of mdma.

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: Triptonic]
    #11938004 -

My buddy brought back a triple blown handmade pipe that he's got to this day and 14 hollands hope seeds. The plants never quite made it due to circumstances but yeah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: deCypher]
    #11938022 -

You won't be able to bring the bong on your carry on. Disassemble, wrap in bubblewrap and tape, put into checked luggage. I've taken knives overseas through checked luggage, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: Phanodude]
    #11938063 -

They gave me shit at customs about an ornamental pipe that looked like a cobra. It was more art than pipe. But they tore me apart because something in my pack had spilled and it smelled like I was trying to hide something else so they were all over everything.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11938083 -

I have a friend who snuck a lot of good weed back with him from Amsterdam.  I don't know how he got up the courage to do it.  I think he just crotched 'em.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I legally bring back from Amsterdam? [Re: Lion]
    #11938103 -

Lion said:
I have a friend who snuck a lot of good weed back with him from Amsterdam.  I don't know how he got up the courage to do it.  I think he just crotched 'em.



If you've gotta do it, that's the way... Except after that stupid fucking christmas day thing, when the kid tried to bring c4 in his underwear, I think American customs officers even check there now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Legalize StreetRave - Amsterdam - Today! Annom 612 5 06/04/05 09:53 AM
by Its Pat
* Canadas Marijuana Legality Ratbag 1,525 17 03/29/05 07:55 AM
by Phluck
* What happens when drugs are legalized? ( DEA arguments) Annom 2,167 4 09/08/04 03:42 PM
by BleaK
* weed/shroom prices in Amsterdam?? matt66 16,139 17 05/27/04 09:50 AM
by ivi
* Anyone ever been to Paris or Amsterdam? blacksabbathrulz 1,380 16 01/24/06 12:23 AM
by mushymushman
* Smartshop Sjamaan in court to make shrooms legal again in Holland.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 4,732 24 03/04/05 03:49 AM
by Fliquid
* Stability vs. Amsterdam
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LearyfanS 8,494 82 06/07/05 05:29 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Is it legal for me to sell a waterpipe in the US? friedmeat 807 13 03/13/09 11:45 AM
by weephar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,854 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.