Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I go to the dentist last month
    #11913881 -

and get a couple cavities.  I'm just now getting used to the fillings. :crazy:

Anyway, a notice on the wall read that my city doesn't fluoridate the water supply.

Is my city council/water authority too cheap or something?


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11913910 -

Fluoride is only effective topically. Even then it's safety is questionable.

Taken internally it is a neurotoxin, and has zero positive effects on your teeth.

Drinking it is very bad for your health long term.

Putting it in the water supply is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11913918 -

I don't eat no meat, no dairy, no sweets
only ripe vegetables, fresh fruit and whole wheat
I'm from the old school, my household smell like soul food, bro
curried falafel, barbecued tofu
no fish though, no candy bars, no cigarettes
only ganja and fresh-squeezed juice from oranges
exercising daily to stay healthy
and I rarely drink water out the tap, cause it's filthy

Lentil soup is mental fruit
and ginger root is good for the yout'
Fresh veg-e-table with the mayatl stew
sweet yam fries with the green calalloo
careful how you season and prepare your foods
cause you don't wanna lose vitamins and miner-ules
and that's the jewel
life brings life, it's valuable, so I eat what comes
from the ground, it's natural
let your food be your medicine (uh huh)
no Excederin (uh uh)
strictly herb, generate in the sun, cause I got melanin
and drink water, eight glasses a day
cause that's what they say

They say you are what you eat, so I strive to be healthy
my goal in life is not to be rich or wealthy
cause true wealth comes from good health, and wise ways
we got to start taking better care of ourselves

They say you are what you eat, so I strive to be healthy
my goal in life is not to be rich or wealthy
cause true wealth comes from good health, and wise ways
we got to start taking better care of ourselves, be
healthy y'all . . .

Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold the fuck up, yo
we'll take this little intermission, listen what the
fuck we gotta say, y'know?
Word is bond son, niggaz been livin fat for too long, knowamsayin?
Smokin bogeys, fuckin drinkin all types of shit
wailin out, not givin a fuck what they puttin in they
bodies, son, knowamsayin?
‘Bout time niggaz start thinkin about that shit, son, knowamsayin?
That shit is fuckin, makin us deteriorate, son
word up, we gotta care bout our little babies an shit, son
niggaz got kids to raise, straight up
ya gotta start learnin yo self, learning bout ya health, son
learnin this world we live in, kid, knowamsayin?
It's time to start changin all that shit god, word up
so I'm gonna leave y'all niggaz on some shit like that, ya knowamean?
Word up, y'all niggaz better start usin y'all minds an
shit, kid
Peace





Edited by JapaneseEYE (01/27/10 08:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11913938 -

youbreakyoubuy said:
I go to the dentist last month

and get a couple cavities.  I'm just now getting used to the fillings. :crazy:

Anyway, a notice on the wall read that my city doesn't fluoridate the water supply.

Is my city council/water authority too cheap or something?




So you have a time machine and you used it to go back in time where your dentist gave you cavities? Or do you mean you WENT to the dentist last month and he/she FILLED a couple of cavities?

If English is your second language you are clearly better at English than I am at your first language. If English is your first language, I weep for you.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11913950 -

Why would you want fluriodated water.

Our State just started 12 months ago, I changed to distilled tank water (catched off the roof).

Fuck that shit, just look after your teeth :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11914394 -

hahaha u need 2 smoke some fucking weed........ uptight b i a t ch  :bobmarley:  :bobmarley:  :ass2mouth:  :eatadick:  :bigjoint:  :gethigh:  :picard:  :bobmarley:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11914837 -

youbreakyoubuy said:
Is my city council/water authority too cheap or something?



My city fluoridates it's water with hydrofluorosilicic acid.  It's website claims it costs less than 1 CENT to fluoridate 1,000 gallons of water.  I've got a filter in the fridge, but the site says you need a reverse osmosis filtration system to clean the shit they're pumping into us. RO takes out most of dissolved minerals in water at the same time.  Found this looking around for info on hydrofluorosilicic acid:
http://www2.fluoridealert.org/Alert/Canada/Alberta/Calgary.-Hydrofluorosilicic-acid-Toxic.-Industrial.-Waste.
Be grateful your water isn't that suspect.  Watch out for yourself, and take better care of your teeth.:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: t. cubesenseless]
    #11914861 -

I don't eat no meat, no dairy, no sweets
only ripe vegetables, fresh fruit and whole wheat
I'm from the old school, my household smell like soul food, bro
curried falafel, barbecued tofu
no fish though, no candy bars, no cigarettes
only ganja and fresh-squeezed juice from oranges
exercising daily to stay healthy
and I rarely drink water out the tap, cause it's filthy

Lentil soup is mental fruit
and ginger root is good for the yout'
Fresh veg-e-table with the mayatl stew
sweet yam fries with the green calalloo
careful how you season and prepare your foods
cause you don't wanna lose vitamins and miner-ules
and that's the jewel
life brings life, it's valuable, so I eat what comes
from the ground, it's natural
let your food be your medicine (uh huh)
no Excederin (uh uh)
strictly herb, generate in the sun, cause I got melanin
and drink water, eight glasses a day
cause that's what they say

They say you are what you eat, so I strive to be healthy
my goal in life is not to be rich or wealthy
cause true wealth comes from good health, and wise ways
we got to start taking better care of ourselves

They say you are what you eat, so I strive to be healthy
my goal in life is not to be rich or wealthy
cause true wealth comes from good health, and wise ways
we got to start taking better care of ourselves, be
healthy y'all . . .

Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold the fuck up, yo
we'll take this little intermission, listen what the
fuck we gotta say, y'know?
Word is bond son, niggaz been livin fat for too long, knowamsayin?
Smokin bogeys, fuckin drinkin all types of shit
wailin out, not givin a fuck what they puttin in they
bodies, son, knowamsayin?
‘Bout time niggaz start thinkin about that shit, son, knowamsayin?
That shit is fuckin, makin us deteriorate, son
word up, we gotta care bout our little babies an shit, son
niggaz got kids to raise, straight up
ya gotta start learnin yo self, learning bout ya health, son
learnin this world we live in, kid, knowamsayin?
It's time to start changin all that shit god, word up
so I'm gonna leave y'all niggaz on some shit like that, ya knowamean?
Word up, y'all niggaz better start usin y'all minds an
shit, kid
Peace


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: JapaneseEYE]
    #11914908 -

Yeah we saw it the first time, pretty fuckin gay song braaah


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: t. cubesenseless]
    #11914916 -

Quote:
but the site says you need a reverse osmosis filtration system to clean the shit



Don't use reverse osmosis, it's pretty lame... more expensive, wastes a lot of water and doesn't produce the best product.

A water distiller is much cheaper, simplier and produces pure distilled water.

Once you start drinking distilled, you can never go back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: Chubba]
    #11915020 -

How much was your rain catchment system?  I've been wanting to make a cheap one with 55 gallon food grades, but haven't had any luck finding free ones to reuse.  Will look into water distillation.  I bought a RO system, but returned it when I learned there's no sign the filters need to be replaced, leading to either geusswork or chancing no protection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11915764 -

luvdemshrooms said:
youbreakyoubuy said:
I go to the dentist last month

and get a couple cavities.  I'm just now getting used to the fillings. :crazy:

Anyway, a notice on the wall read that my city doesn't fluoridate the water supply.

Is my city council/water authority too cheap or something?




So you have a time machine and you used it to go back in time where your dentist gave you cavities? Or do you mean you WENT to the dentist last month and he/she FILLED a couple of cavities?

If English is your second language you are clearly better at English than I am at your first language. If English is your first language, I weep for you.




Calm down there guy.  It's called "telling a story," or a "technique to engage others in discussion."  I'm sorry that you were so upset so as to make a post.  I weep for you.


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #11919475 -

oooooooooooooooooooooohhh!! :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11919565 -

youbreakyoubuy said:
luvdemshrooms said:
youbreakyoubuy said:
I go to the dentist last month

and get a couple cavities.  I'm just now getting used to the fillings. :crazy:

Anyway, a notice on the wall read that my city doesn't fluoridate the water supply.

Is my city council/water authority too cheap or something?




So you have a time machine and you used it to go back in time where your dentist gave you cavities? Or do you mean you WENT to the dentist last month and he/she FILLED a couple of cavities?

If English is your second language you are clearly better at English than I am at your first language. If English is your first language, I weep for you.




Calm down there guy.  It's called "telling a story," or a "technique to engage others in discussion."  I'm sorry that you were so upset so as to make a post.  I weep for you.



It's called telling a story incorrectly. Sorry you were so upset by my post that you needed to make your post. Now I'm weeping for you.

Maybe your mommy will give you a cookie.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11920602 -

luvdemshrooms said:
youbreakyoubuy said:
luvdemshrooms said:
youbreakyoubuy said:
I go to the dentist last month

and get a couple cavities.  I'm just now getting used to the fillings. :crazy:

Anyway, a notice on the wall read that my city doesn't fluoridate the water supply.

Is my city council/water authority too cheap or something?




So you have a time machine and you used it to go back in time where your dentist gave you cavities? Or do you mean you WENT to the dentist last month and he/she FILLED a couple of cavities?

If English is your second language you are clearly better at English than I am at your first language. If English is your first language, I weep for you.




Calm down there guy.  It's called "telling a story," or a "technique to engage others in discussion."  I'm sorry that you were so upset so as to make a post.  I weep for you.



It's called telling a story incorrectly. Sorry you were so upset by my post that you needed to make your post. Now I'm weeping for you.

Maybe your mommy will give you a cookie.






hahahahaha J'adore x Bien! Les bien!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11921348 -

Yep....




I don't like you.


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11921388 -

Quote:
luvdemshrooms said:It's called telling a story incorrectly. Sorry you were so upset by my post that you needed to make your post. Now I'm weeping for you.

Maybe your mommy will give you a cookie.



It's called the literary present tense. Jesus.


--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: Shroomism]
    #11921586 -

Shroomism said:
Fluoride is only effective topically. Even then it's safety is questionable.

Taken internally it is a neurotoxin, and has zero positive effects on your teeth.

Drinking it is very bad for your health long term.

Putting it in the water supply is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY


It's used to keep people in control :tinfoil:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: Maurer]
    #11921732 -

Maurer said:
Shroomism said:
Fluoride is only effective topically. Even then it's safety is questionable.

Taken internally it is a neurotoxin, and has zero positive effects on your teeth.

Drinking it is very bad for your health long term.

Putting it in the water supply is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY


It's used to keep people in control :tinfoil:





--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go to the dentist last month [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11922554 -

youbreakyoubuy said:
Yep....




I don't like you.



:crymeariver:


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* im off to the dentist phishytrip 1,032 8 02/15/05 03:15 PM
by vinsue
* Most annoying words to ever defile the english language...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Irradiated_Feces 7,828 64 02/07/05 08:26 PM
by juende
* Mushroom English paper.... a risk?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 6,857 48 02/19/10 08:58 AM
by mongo lloyd
* English Teachers MOTH 1,215 10 09/02/04 01:19 AM
by MOTH
* Dude, I have this shitty english question, please help me.
( 1 2 all )
Zeppelin 2,029 22 07/31/04 12:49 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* my english mates felix 943 9 04/17/03 09:33 AM
by moosehead
* english title for a french cartoon tv serie shriek 1,570 7 03/18/04 10:44 AM
by shriek
* English ISU..help! ShroomyTunes 573 4 09/14/04 12:20 AM
by GnuBobo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,280 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.