Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
. [Re: cortex]
    #11910760 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EPIC Superbowl Matchup [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11910783 -

Next year is going to be very strange with the expiration of the collective bargaining agreement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EPIC Superbowl Matchup [Re: cortex]
    #11911315 -

cortezthekiller said:
You really can't have a great team without a truly great QB.




who did the ravens win the super bowl with?


--------------------

Edited by Deltron3030 (01/27/10 12:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EPIC Superbowl Matchup [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11911334 -

I didn't mean it's impossible to win a Super Bowl with an average QB, obviously that has happened a bunch of times.  I just think that the way the NFL is played today, you can't have a consistently winning organization unless you have a great QB to lead it.

I am definitely not the only person that thinks this.


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EPIC Superbowl Matchup [Re: cortex]
    #11911385 -

I agree with this, and really the exceptions are when a team has a completely shutdown defense. Those teams are always hanging around the top and when they hit a hot streak at the end of the season. Superbowl champs.

That's what the Ravens did.


--------------------
Whoop whoop.
Pull over that ass. Too fat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EPIC Superbowl Matchup [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11912271 -

supernovasky said:
I can see the Eagles being a yearly contender as well, given that they keep some of their high scoring fast paced talent. They just need a defense.



Provided they can find someone to throw them the ball.  I don't see McNabb back next year, but maybe I'm wrong/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EPIC Superbowl Matchup [Re: Redstorm]
    #11912338 -

eat yo chunky soup


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ravens Patriots pre-game discussions
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Oil Field Trash 10,917 183 01/23/13 09:22 PM
by elax420
* an epic game from favre
( 1 2 3 all )
makaveli8x8 4,028 45 09/29/09 02:29 AM
by Paw_Paw
* Superbowl XLII
( 1 2 3 all )
im_on_a_boat 5,269 54 01/24/08 06:47 PM
by AaronEvil
* Superbowl picks, who's the team...come on pussies
( 1 2 3 all )
Senor_Doobie 5,401 43 08/31/07 07:14 AM
by Left Nut City
* Ravens-Steelers LiquidSmoke 607 14 11/08/11 08:48 AM
by Oil Field Trash
* Place your guess on the Steelers/Ravens game Left Nut City 1,073 13 01/18/09 09:37 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* Rodgers > Rapelisberger emf 1,450 17 05/06/11 10:07 PM
by MadSeasonAbove
* Broncos Ravens pre game discussions
( 1 2 all )
Oil Field Trash 1,273 31 01/07/13 09:13 PM
by Oil Field Trash

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
3,866 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.