Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflinePaw_Paw
OTD`s Cranky Hyperetard
Female

Loc: Northern Hemisphere
Re: an epic game from favre [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #11147866 - 09/29/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was replying to Jewunit...my bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: an epic game from favre [Re: jewunit]
    #11147909 - 09/29/09 12:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you called him an attention whore....but then you say that wouldn't affect him on the field. you think he wants to throw interceptions?  i say he was playing it safe.

the favre haters have made the big stink about his interceptions...and when he throws safe balls all the sudden...yah there never happy nomatter what he does.

as for saying no because he had surgery and isn't sure he can play at this time....but might be able to later....isn't trashing anybody.  he doesn't have a Crystal ball, all he knew is that he couldn't play at the time, but he wanted to play.  when he knew he could....he said yes.

i mentioned before about him going to camp injured if that would have made everything right, you just answered yes.  clearly the only thing that matters is media coverage to you....you hate favre because of the media...thats a really shitty reason.  according to the "media"  he didn't play because he wasn't sure he could....how is being honest and upfront with a team....make him a shitty person and turn him into the villain of the nfl.  he expressed interest that he wanted to play, he had the surgery they had talks....everything else is just the media.  hate the media don't hate favre.  deep down inside you, you know there's a little piece of you that wants to love favre.  embrace your hero.  embrace romo's role model.

hate the media.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #11147945 - 09/29/09 12:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

favre plays for the season and the superbowl...if he can't play the season he might as well retire.  put yourself in his shoes.  he retired until he knew his body could do it again.  you think the media has any idea what him and the coach talked about?  i bet anything the coach knew exactly how favre felt.  im sure they both knew it was gunna come down to the last minute.  but due to pressures from around the league and the media its a much better image for the team and staff to do it how they did.  how would it look for the team and coaches to outright say ok favre just show up week 1 well take you when your ready.

imagine the real circus if he would have been on the injured list sitting around at camp....the vikings pay 12 million contract for an injuried QB that cann't play????????  what if favre never could play then he's benched the whole season and the vikings are out 12 million and then favre is REALLY an asshole.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (09/29/09 12:41 AM)

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #11147963 - 09/29/09 12:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Playing it safe?
THERE WERE 2 FUCKING SECONDS LEFT! It doesn't matter if the ball got picked because the game would be over, and no one would blame him for anything.
You're being ridiculous at this point.
He wasn't placing the ball to avoid an interception, he was throwing the ball to try and win. He succeeded, it was a good play. Let's not fucking anoint the guy a genius because of this play.

He was a great player, and he's not bad now. I'm surprised to be honest, but it really has nothing to do with anything that I've been saying this whole time.

EDIT: To the second post: There wouldn't be a circus. Tell the media his shoulder is a little sore and they want to rest him 'til the season. Fuck it. Tell them he can just sit through camp because he's an old fuck. No one would care.

People who don't like the media almost always find a way to avoid it. If Favre doesn't like the attention then why does he act like he does? I just don't buy it, sorry. Continue to suck his cock all you want, but you're being unreasonable. This argument has run its course.

--------------------
!

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: an epic game from favre [Re: jewunit]
    #11148086 - 09/29/09 01:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i already mentioned the ball could have been a tad to the left and a bit lower be seriously not by much, dodgeing hits and throwing it when you know your about to get smashed...id say it was a great throw...not the best, but definitally not just mediocur either.

favre is always in the news, and if you think that interception wouldn't have made all the highlights instead then your the one being rediculus...the man can't take a shit without coverage....your right this thread has ran its course because we've been over it all far 2 many times.

he took the ball from the 20 yardline down for a touchdown with less than 2 minutes and made the winning pass to the endzone with 2 seconds left on the clock...i really don't care if the ball was off by less than a foot for a 40 yard pass from a 40 year old vet that obviously was in reach of his WR.  EPIC possesion, EPIC come from behind, EPIC touchdown, EPIC everything....which is why everyone was blowing the lid off that stadium!

and you completely dodged my point from my previous post....what kind of circus would there be in a 12 million dollar QB had to sit on the bench for the whole season...from the beginning?  when favre retires mid season...then you have a reason to hate him, then he's trashing his team.  oh and how does he like the media...give an example...besides the press room after victorys.  sure EVERYONE would like to be on tv, but your basically trying to say he gets surgury on his shoulder so he can get attention.  you do realize most of this shit about him is from insider tips right?  ooo he had a meeting with the vikings coach what a media whore.  you ever think that most of the time when he talks to the media its actually to shut them up?  something tells me you've never even attempted to think what its like to have the media whoring you

and yah i bet britney spears cunt always finds a way to avoid the media too huh?

Edited by makaveli8x8 (09/29/09 01:35 AM)

OfflinePaw_Paw
OTD`s Cranky Hyperetard
Female

Loc: Northern Hemisphere
    #11148282 - 09/29/09 02:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The bottom line is Favre has won or saved every game so far, bottom line is Minnesota is 3-0
Caint argue with perfection fools:smirk:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]