Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: mellowparty]
    #11900599 -

i used to piss in bottles when i slept downstairs and would have to walk through a garage, upstairs ands won 2 more halls to the bathroom.  if i made that trek theres no way ill get back to  bed.

these days i can hop out of bed and be at my toilet i 5 steps so i dont anymore but i dont like wasting water so i follow  "if it yellow let it mellow"



mellowparty said:
Morican said:
candidguy said:
man, I probably do this from now on, saves water and the walk, so convenient!!!



This is why I do it, but yeah it's a nasty habit and an ex-girl friend of mine actually drank some I had left in a soda can, classic but I think put an end to our relationship.

Oh well, so reason to not do it now since I'm single.



:rofldrunk:

seriously



reminds me of a girl in highschool who tried soooo hard to be cool and was just a poser basically.  anyway, somme kid spit a few fat luggies in some piss and told her it was hennessy or something and she drank it in front of a ton of people.    :puke:


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11900725 -

candidguy said:
back in the old days when we don't have toilet system, people piss in containers all the time, I'm just practicing the old ways



Yeah maybe, but we're in the year 2010 if haven't you noticed. This isn't the 1600s, we have much more sanitary technology. Use it.

Christ, I thought my exgirlfriend was a slob, but you guys make her look like an ODC neatfreak... At least she didn't piss in bottles  :puke:

If you're pissing in bottles I'd hate to see what your place looks/smells like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Gumby]
    #11900769 -

Quote:
If you're pissing in bottles I'd hate to see what your place looks/smells like.










Look at the 2nd pic, that Arizona tea piss bottle lol!!!

Let me know what you all think of my room.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11900783 -

Fucking LOL, is that a microwave DIRECTLY next to your bed?

Hahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habit??? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11900784 -

tyrannicalrex said:
KroniclyHigh said:
i feel that's the line there kinda feel a little fruity when i sit down to pee know what i mean

are you really that roaring drunk that you cant even steady yourself on your knees yet somehow you can stand up straight and lean forward to piss in a sink



mellowparty said:
ShroomerRoss said:
Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KroniclyHigh said: if your that drunk kneel in front of the toilet Jesus that's disgusting


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yeah right and piss all over myself. Sure buddy


:confused: why not pee sitting down:shrug:



I cant be bothered with such gay girly stuff while being drunk. I'm not saying that its not disgusting, on the contrary it is. But I roll in my vomit with half my body in the bathroom and the other half outside the toilet. Alcohol just fucks me up pretty badly. That's all



I am speechless at the gay/fruity comments,just speechless.You have major mental deficiencies if you think like this.:sad: When I used to get really drunk to where I was swaying around I always sat down.I do it sometimes anyway to prevent splashing.Oh wait,I am gay.But you still have mental deficiencies.

For those of you worried about wasting water,live by this motto:If it's yellow,let it mellow.If it's brown,flush it down.:grin:

This is a very disgusting thing to be peeing in bottles.Toilets were invented for a reason,so we wouldn't have to pee in bottles.The only time I have seen this behavior is when a sketched out crackhead or speedfreak does not want to leave the room to go pee.



well i guess im mentally deficient and completley fucked in the head cause i feel a little gay when i sit down to piss making a assumption like that based on one little statemnt is the number one reason why racism propagates so readily you seem impulsive and extremly judgemental the kind to act on a whim without really thinkin things through a meantally deficent person whos impulses one day may do something unnessecarily drastic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Chubba]
    #11900797 -

Chubba said:
Fucking LOL, is that a microwave DIRECTLY next to your bed?

Hahaha.




Hell yes LOL!!!!!!!!Talking about convenience!
I sleep with no sheets, and I just throw my dirty clothes on my floor and a big trash bag to throw trash in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11900821 -

Hah, you dirty slob.

I thought I was bad, but my room/unit is absolutely pristine compared to how you're living.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Chubba]
    #11900827 -

Chubba said:
Hah, you dirty slob.

I thought I was bad, but my room/unit is absolutely pristine compared to how you're living.



A few months ago I grew mushrooms in my messy room successfully, I guess it's not that dirty to cause contams.
And this picture was taken probably about half a year old, would u like to see what it looks now???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11900848 -

wowz ur gonna get the cancer for suuure.

and yes id like to see what ur room looks like.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #11900859 -

Big_Whoop said:
wowz ur gonna get the cancer for suuure.

and yes id like to see what ur room looks like.



how am i gonna get cancer, from what????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11900867 -

Quote:
how am i gonna get cancer, from what????




Microwave.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Chubba]
    #11900873 -

Chubba said:
Hah, you dirty slob.

I thought I was bad, but my room/unit is absolutely pristine compared to how you're living.



Same. My desk is cluttered and I have a big pile of laundry and dishes to do, but compared to that my place is pristine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11900877 -

im thinkin he thinks that microwaves cause cancer and make your balls shrivel up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11900888 -

lol not only a micro. uve got enough electromagnetic radiation eminatating from ur tv, xbox and laptop to kill 3 fetuses.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Gumby]
    #11900890 -

Quote:
Same. My desk is cluttered and I have a big pile of laundry and dishes to do, but compared to that my place is pristine.



Clutter is one thing.

Organic matter is another...

Food + urine in your room is total fail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Chubba]
    #11900927 -

Chubba said:
Quote:
Same. My desk is cluttered and I have a big pile of laundry and dishes to do, but compared to that my place is pristine.



Clutter is one thing.

Organic matter is another...

Food + urine in your room is total fail.



I keep my excess food waste in the fridge or freezer till trash days and then throw it out and I definitely piss in the toilet every time. So by those standards I'm fucking Mr. Clean personified.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Gumby]
    #11901034 -

This 1st pic used to be my bedroom, about 2 years ago, then I moved.




My bedroom currently:









New microwave location!!!

As u can see, I switched pee jug to water bottle, and got some fresh piss in it.
You see that tub near by the laptop, that's where all the trash go in, it used to be a fruiting chamber for growing mushrooms lol!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11901075 -

rofl. still needs work. the new tv is a lot nicer tho.



i can see my tiny little avatar in that pic


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11901104 -

Note to self: if candidguy ever invites me over politely reply "FUCK NO! NOT TILL YOU CLEAN AND LYSOL BOMB THAT PLACE!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #11901111 -

Big_Whoop said:
rofl. still needs work. the new tv is a lot nicer tho.



i can see my tiny little avatar in that pic



lol, it's a 28 inch monitor, it is pretty nice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,694 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Want Your Own Irish Ghost Trapped in a Bottle???
( 1 2 all )
ivi 2,350 21 10/11/04 10:02 AM
by r493
* I'm gonna pee in your cereal. taco 1,397 16 08/26/04 06:08 AM
by Barbi
* Bad Experiences with Salespeople, Anyone? Buchu 1,296 14 03/31/04 06:21 PM
by Le_Canard
* Two bottles of wine... OldSpice 1,033 7 05/07/04 08:05 PM
by kiss5150
* I Love Pee Wee Hermann....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 5,284 22 11/16/04 01:09 PM
by norwegian1
* i drank 3/4 a bottle of sizzurp and
( 1 2 all )
beforetimetook 3,328 20 11/02/02 11:11 AM
by Unity333

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,940 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.