Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: skatealex2]
    #11895843 -

or the 2 gallon water juggs


--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895855 -

candidguy said:
esyflyr said:
Cynosure said:
It's ridiculous, disgusting, and an extremely bad habit.

I have a friend who used to do the same.. he would piss in bottles of whatever it was he just drank, cap 'em, and throw 'em under his bed.

Drunk, or not, it's really not that bothersome to walk to the toilet.



What do you find so horrible about peeing in bottles?  I don't think there is anything wrong with it, and I pee in a bottle at least once or twice a day.  Its really convenient as long as you have a nice wide mouth bottle.



i totally agree with u!!!
arizona tea 1 gallon tea jug is the best



Oo, Arizona 1 gal. sounds pretty nice.  I have been using my Calypso Black Cherry Lemonade bottle for the past few months though, and it has been treating me pretty well.  The glass construction is nice for long-term use because it doesn't absorb any urine particles, so it is easy to keep clean.  The only problems are that it needs to be emptied every day because of the small size (20oz) and the mouth isn't quite as wide as I would like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11898590 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11898619 -

when i was younger i used to pee in a red bucket. :lol:  but one morning my dads workmates all seen me stood on my bed peeing into the bucket:thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11898643 -

I used to pee in bottles all the time when I was younger to avoid going downstairs.  The bathroom was right by my parents room, so I'd do this to avoid them when fucked up late at night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Jordanian]
    #11898658 -

Once when I was a kid I watched Aliens and I was way to scared to go to the toilet.

So I peed in an empty bottle.

Big wow.

If its justified then its okay


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11898688 -

I'm just going to guess, but the guys on here peeing in bottles, must not live with women...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Groovy Grant]
    #11898704 -

Obviously dude


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: mellowparty]
    #11898718 -

P.S. this is a social psychologist's dream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11898732 -

candidguy said:
man, I probably do this from now on, saves water and the walk, so convenient!!!



This is why I do it, but yeah it's a nasty habit and an ex-girl friend of mine actually drank some I had left in a soda can, classic but I think put an end to our relationship.

Oh well, so reason to not do it now since I'm single.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Morican]
    #11898741 -

Morican said:
candidguy said:
man, I probably do this from now on, saves water and the walk, so convenient!!!



This is why I do it, but yeah it's a nasty habit and an ex-girl friend of mine actually drank some I had left in a soda can, classic but I think put an end to our relationship.

Oh well, so reason to not do it now since I'm single.



:rofldrunk:

seriously


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: mellowparty]
    #11898842 -

not if you live on a trailer park

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: mellowparty]
    #11898853 -

this is an honest story that this thread has reminded me of, during this stage of peeing in a bucket because we didnt have a toilet upstairs at about the age of 4. i once left the bucket with a night worth of pee in the bathroom. and my mum then proceded to fill up with water to wash her hair with while she bathed. she relised shortly after that she doused her hair with diluted piss:smirk:. may seem unrealistic but its true.

Edited by ShroomerRoss (01/25/10 03:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11898913 -

I think you are a god among animals.


--------------------
Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: Aleph1]
    #11898933 -

I prefer peeing in my back yard :shrug:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11899005 -

i used to pee in bottles a lot(almost every night) to avoid any social concact with anyone on my hall. i would hole myself up in that tiny ass room and just play WoW and sleep.. and an occasianal stealth trip to the gas station for some meager rations. (i would sneak out of  window at night to avoid detection)
i remember one time i didnt have any bottles that were empty so i just pee'd in the corner of the room.
wow.. im glad i dont live like that anymore


--------------------
..............is all your life will ever be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: psylox]
    #11899037 -

peeing in a bottles better then peeing on the floor, plus if you have a dog you can dump the pee around the edge of your property and teach it not to cross the piss line

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: psylox]
    #11899038 -

psylox said:
i used to pee in bottles a lot(almost every night) to avoid any social concact with anyone on my hall. i would hole myself up in that tiny ass room and just play WoW and sleep.. and an occasianal stealth trip to the gas station for some meager rations. (i would sneak out of  window at night to avoid detection)
i remember one time i didnt have any bottles that were empty so i just pee'd in the corner of the room.
wow.. im glad i dont live like that anymore



My god :lmafo:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11899107 -

Collecting urine in mason jars, toe/finger nails, blood, hair, stool samples might very well be a bad habit, but who is keeping score?


--------------------
Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit??? [Re: psylox]
    #11899390 -

psylox said:
i used to pee in bottles a lot(almost every night) to avoid any social concact with anyone on my hall. i would hole myself up in that tiny ass room and just play WoW and sleep.. and an occasianal stealth trip to the gas station for some meager rations. (i would sneak out of  window at night to avoid detection)
i remember one time i didnt have any bottles that were empty so i just pee'd in the corner of the room.
wow.. im glad i dont live like that anymore



The emergence from your cave for only bare necessities.  I know whereof you speak.  :lol:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,694 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Want Your Own Irish Ghost Trapped in a Bottle???
( 1 2 all )
ivi 2,350 21 10/11/04 10:02 AM
by r493
* I'm gonna pee in your cereal. taco 1,397 16 08/26/04 06:08 AM
by Barbi
* Bad Experiences with Salespeople, Anyone? Buchu 1,296 14 03/31/04 06:21 PM
by Le_Canard
* Two bottles of wine... OldSpice 1,033 7 05/07/04 08:05 PM
by kiss5150
* I Love Pee Wee Hermann....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 5,284 22 11/16/04 01:09 PM
by norwegian1
* i drank 3/4 a bottle of sizzurp and
( 1 2 all )
beforetimetook 3,328 20 11/02/02 11:11 AM
by Unity333

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,940 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.