Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs!
    #11805322 -

All faiths and beliefs welcome! What it comes down is we are all human and need to be lifted up at times! :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11805357 -

Redemption Song by Bob Marley :smile:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: deCypher]
    #11805589 -

Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space



Turn up your volume.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #11805706 -

Not trying to offend any Christians, but this South Park episode makes me smile so much:



"I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus, I want to feel his salvation all over my face." :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11805904 -

Spacehog - In the Meantime


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: Silversoul]
    #11806503 -

Clark - Ted


Exciting stuff. :laugh:


--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: Grapefruit]
    #11806507 -

This thread made me feel pretty good, job well done cosmo! :tongue:


--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: Grapefruit]
    #11806516 -

Audio Bullys - This road

sorry, I didn't find a good video for this song
:sun:


--------------------

                                                      psilohuasca is da wae
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11806945 -



Fear nobody but his majesty
My spirit you redeem
For you I wait silently
It seems that you believe in me









^ meh like this one tha best


:getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: Primal Glitch]
    #11806996 -

:japsmile:



--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #11807001 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11807013 -



:yoda2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: Grapefruit]
    #11807217 -

Grapefruit said:
This thread made me feel pretty good, job well done cosmo! :tongue:



Your video kind of scared me! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11807278 -

woops, no excitement then? :sad:


--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: Grapefruit]
    #11807411 -

Grapefruit said:
woops, no excitement then? :sad:



Definitely excitement. :wink:

TA: Matiyahu is awesome! Warrior was a great, I especially like the little bit about reincarnation the middle. Thanks for sharing those!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11807559 -

c0sm0nautt said:
Grapefruit said:
woops, no excitement then? :sad:



Definitely excitement. :wink:

TA: Matiyahu is awesome! Warrior was a great, I especially like the little bit about reincarnation the middle. Thanks for sharing those!




Ya I love that part

:awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #11808230 -

How could I forget Matisyahu + Crystal Method?!



--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11808552 -

This song makes me look at our entire human history as a striving.
A journey .. together.
And the entire road is filled with sounds of the place we wish to arrive at.

We're getting there..
We're close.
We always have been.

oh shit ! we're there !



--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: jivJaN]
    #11810213 -

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen"

I imagine this one might be pretty intense if you were trippin:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen"


I could go an all day.....so many muppets, so little time....what to do, what to do......

Fear nobody but his majesty
My spirit you redeem
For you I wait silently
It seems that you believe in me:inlove:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post uplifting and feel-good videos/songs! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11812184 -

Fanna-Fi-Allah ft. Ustad Dildar Hussain - Beloved Festival 2009 (I was there)



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What religion are you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
undecided 27,172 183 08/30/24 06:48 AM
by Nehl
* The 4th Density
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 17,405 49 10/19/08 12:07 PM
by ariark
* 9/11 truthers Eat your heart out!!
( 1 2 all )
AlphaFalfa 3,877 28 07/14/08 09:24 AM
by Mrbob
* do thoughts you have in your head but do not speak outloud still effect other people? sleepy 1,207 11 08/30/08 10:55 AM
by ExplosiveMango
* The inner rythm, the inner noise, on mushrooms
( 1 2 all )
TeamAmerica 3,154 36 04/09/09 07:02 PM
by LSDXM
* Intruiging Dream jivJaN 538 4 06/08/09 04:37 AM
by en_theo_gen
* 3 second out of world trip ON WEED!?
( 1 2 all )
DARKONAUT 2,414 26 06/10/09 10:11 AM
by kydelic
* Most Christians write off Buddhism as a false religion sunshine 767 9 03/04/18 07:41 PM
by Great Scott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
2,081 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.