Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I don't suffer from insanity
    #11784297 -

I enjoy every minute of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: Solemente]
    #11784313 -

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: Solemente]
    #11784314 -

yeah stabilization units are fun!!!


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: the human abstract]
    #11784341 -

unsane

beyond sanity


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: Solemente]
    #11784389 -

you win
:braindamage:


--------------------

                                                      psilohuasca is da wae
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: Solemente]
    #11784401 -

That's a bumper sticker

originality fail


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: Primal Glitch]
    #11784410 -

i don't suffer from my insanity, but others seem to end up with machete wounds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: druqs]
    #11784422 -

I'd come back down to Earth......................

if I could find it.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11784437 -

Mchaggis said:
That's a bumper sticker

originality fail



I owned a shirt that said it too.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: druqs]
    #11784439 -

"You cannot reach insanity, only approach it" -Donald Drake


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #11784465 -

what is insanity anyways?


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: tripp23]
    #11784479 -

Solemente said:
I enjoy every minute of it



then you aren't insane.



mycelismymind said:
i don't suffer from my insanity, but others seem to end up with machete wounds.



LOL


tripp23 said:
what is insanity anyways?



Einstein's definition: repeating the same thing and expecting different results.

my observation of insanity: voices convincing people they are worthless pieces of trash who need to kill themselves but are still going to suffer eternal pain anyways :shrug:

and the desire to throw cats at people, among other things


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (01/07/10 03:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: the bizzle]
    #11784492 -

tripp23 said:
what is insanity anyways?



the bizzle said:
Solemente said:
I enjoy every minute of it



then you aren't insane.



mycelismymind said:
i don't suffer from my insanity, but others seem to end up with machete wounds.



LOL


tripp23 said:
what is insanity anyways?



Einstein's definition: repeating the same thing and expecting different results.

my observation of insanity: voices convincing people they are worthless pieces of trash who need to kill themselves but are still going to suffer eternal pain anyways :shrug:

and the desire to throw cats at people, among other things



That Einstein quote really is life changing material


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: pfxtc]
    #11784518 -

yeah, it's good. Too bad it doesn't do too much to help the clinically insane...errr i dunno, maybe it could :shrug:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: the bizzle]
    #11784624 -

insanity is probably just dying mentally in a sense before your body has a chance to

:shrug:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: pfxtc]
    #11784649 -

Insanity is a lot of things. The kind of insanity I'm afraid of is the kind that is like a bad acid trip 24/7


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: pfxtc]
    #11784658 -

insanity is realizing that everyone is just as insane as you    :trippinballs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't suffer from insanity [Re: skatealex2]
    #11784678 -

insanity suffers from me


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Woman riding a donkey fights off lion with machete" learningtofly 741 5 08/06/08 06:46 PM
by Cameron
* i am suffering from severe Writers Block.. can someone help Cryptic 857 5 03/05/03 02:57 PM
by Cryptic
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 04:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Don't let the ol lady borrow the your ride!!!
( 1 2 all )
mntlfngrs 3,395 20 07/19/03 03:05 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 05:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Tempur-Pedic... [poll] don't ya love it? daba 1,432 10 07/12/03 04:27 PM
by boO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
706 topic views. 2 members, 31 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.