try miralax, can get rx, or just ask the pharmacist at walgreens or cvs. plus some fiber pills, they're brown. i was in the hospital last year after giving birth to my baby, i was realllly backed up. i was in the hospital fo3 4 days, and i didn't even poop there! Even after a huge enema from the nurse. u can buy the bottles of at home enemas at the drugstore as well, they are soooo relieving, it feels gooood to poop after one of those puppies. i've been on opioids since I was 12, so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to being constipated. Be careful because if u wait too long it will become a major medical issue, that will potentially kill u. i didn't poop for 3 or 4 months a few times in my life. it comes out huge, hard, compacted, and isn't forgiving in terms of coming out your poor little pooper. Good luck!
|