Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Laxatives to make you shit,? to make you piss?
    #10826303 -

?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Laxatives to make you shit,? to make you piss? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10826333 -

Diuretics.

I can strongly recommend Bumetanide.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Laxatives to make you shit,? to make you piss? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10826344 -

Okay thanks.

Say on a night out,I take a lot of e and as a result,all the water retention makes it impossible to pee.

Would it be safe to take?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Laxatives to make you shit,? to make you piss? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10826366 -

You should take it AFTER yoiu decide your roll is over. The more you pee during an MDMA experience, the faster you come down.

1mg Bumetanide = 1-2 liters pee in 4 hours or so.  Dont take more, that would mess you up.

One thing though - drink enough - but not too much, and simply pee when your body decides its time to. Forget diuretics for this purpose, it might seriously disrupt your fluids/electrolytes balance.

What do you consider "a lot of E" and "a night out" ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Laxatives to make you shit,? to make you piss? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10826381 -

Sorry didn't mean that,never take a lot of e but all I meant was enough to keep me going over a night. Never take more than I need,2,3 or 4.

Maybe 11pm to 10am.

I'd always be drinking alcohol too. I could take one or two pisses with no problem. But then I need to go at some stage and it just doesn't happen.

It's not when the roll is over,I'd be still rolling.

Then I'd try again but another failure. I'd be bursting too.

I could spend an hour or two in the toilet over a night trying to go...:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
291 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.