Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: A JLF mushroom question??
    #11719 - 04/08/00 03:13 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

JLF's reputation has 'in the past' been questionable..I can only report what i've read. You might consider posting this on DroolDonkey's website under 'spore suppliers' as they have lively interactive posts concerning these questions. Personally, with all the 'great' strains out there, the A.Muscaria would be low on my list..GoodShroomin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
Re: A JLF mushroom question??
    #11721 - 04/09/00 04:20 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

These shrooms are nothing like our favored psilocybes. they are completely different, and potentially dangerous if you ask me. Some rave about them, I can't understand for the life of me why anybody would fuck with them when we have all these truly special fungi to eat. cubes cyans azures semi's pans copes etc etc. I say try all of those before getting desparate enough to want the flys.
.02 poorer

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract