Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: An Electric Bass I Am Building [Re: stefan]
    #11705176 -

stefan said:
what happened to the pics? :wink:



Stephan, The guy the purchased the bass picked it up before I got to take any finished pics of it. I will see if he can send me some. I know he has a nice camera.


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Electric Bass I Am Building [Re: automan]
    #11707385 -

awww, man.  I've been waiting MONTHS hitting refresh on my browser to see this thing :lol:


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Building your own guitar/bass? ToTheSummit 1,087 3 08/28/02 05:53 AM
by akyouser_oner
* Sleuthin' out a BASS GUITAR ( have any strings to sell? ) geokillsA 3,697 13 05/03/06 06:13 PM
by geokills
* some funky drum n bass a friend and I just made stefan 763 5 11/13/06 02:49 PM
by stefan
* Post deleted by Papaver Anonymous 634 5 07/13/04 02:59 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Bass ! WeAreAllOne 981 15 11/09/05 02:42 PM
by TheCow
* Bass playing at its finest
( 1 2 3 all )
ekomstop 3,394 46 05/03/04 06:25 PM
by notapillow
* Bass Guitar
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 9,285 34 04/11/05 12:13 AM
by usefulidiot
* Taking up bass again druqks46 959 11 12/16/04 12:51 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,018 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.