Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11691556 -

Thanks, you just made my day!

:congrats:

THIS WAS MEANT FOR THE ABOVE POSTER

Edited by Anonymous (12/21/09 11:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11691621 -

OOO you have children, now your an authority on this subject because you used your biologically inhereted traits to have them, wow that must make you smart!

You also just made my day, gave me something to laugh about when I get stressed out from daily job worries!

:congrats:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11691675 -

Article Selected


Impact of child sexual abuse: A review of the research.
By Browne, Angela; Finkelhor, David
Psychological Bulletin. Vol 99(1), Jan 1986, 66-77.
Abstract

Reviews studies that have tried to empirically confirm the effects of child sexual abuse cited in the clinical literature. In regard to initial effects, empirical studies have indicated reactions—in at least some portion of the victim population—of fear, anxiety, depression, anger and hostility, aggression, and sexually inappropriate behavior. Frequently reported long-term effects include depression and self-destructive behavior, anxiety, feelings of isolation and stigma, poor self-esteem, difficulty in trusting others, a tendency toward revictimization, substance abuse, and sexual maladjustment. The kinds of abuse that appear to be most damaging are experiences involving father figures, genital contact, and force. The effects of duration and frequency of abuse, age at onset, the child's reporting of the offense, parental reaction, and institutional response are also considered. The controversy over the impact of child sexual abuse is discussed. (49 ref) (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2009 APA, all rights reserved)


The bold is proof that people who are molested when they are younger are prone to re victimize(to less educated people) this means, increased chance that they develop emotions that make them molest a child.

To the more stupid idiots who think they know everything and cannot even fucking read, eat this shit, you duffus motherfucking barbarians! Your the ones that deserve to be disemboweled and castrated! But not really, unless you change.

In short, FUCK you, you stupid violent and naive Sons of fucking retards! Wait wait it isnt your fault, your just not educated...consider this your first lesson in psychology....NOTHING IS SIMPLE, EVERYTHING IN THE MIND IS COMPLEX!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11691702 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Using any kind of porn to support a fantasy is a form of taking it out of your head into the real world. Surfing for anime child porn is still surfing for child porn.



Quote:
Using any kind of drug to support euphoria and psychedelia is a form of taking it out of online trip reports, and into the real world. Searching for drugs is still searching for an illegal substance.



You should promptly murder yourself, you drug addict, you fiend, you scourge unto society.

A victimless crime is still a victimless crime, and unless you can understand that, you should follow the law letter by letter.

People get so irrational when children are involved.

Not to mention that a large portion of individuals pegged as pedophiles are actually ephebophiles, which is 100% natural and biologically based.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11692029 -

What is an ebehophile?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11692373 -

Someone needs to put you down before you hurt somebody. Your fucking nuts.

What point are you trying to make and why are you trying to make it? What are your motives?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11692833 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What is an ebehophile?


Someone whose sexual affinity is mainly towards teenagers--in other words, jail-bait.

:jailbait:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11693141 -

You are in no position to demand anything. Get lost, fuck tard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #11693164 -

So what was your point again?

I do agree, however, I probally dont agree with why people get so irrational...its common place to be irrational about everything and there is far to many people running their heads who's primary concern is being normal.

I think being normal is a biological nessecity, only lucky fools are capable of escaping a drive for normalcy, which is usually because of early childhood experiences where one was tried with something that makes you mentally capable of understanding your own mind and being honest with everything going on.

The truth is that this nonsense will go on and I am in no position to be able to change it. It is far beyond repair, but perhaps everywhere in the universe there exists this type of chaos, to some extent, maybe we are one of the bottom of the barrel, or close there too...I guesse i hope that there is life on other planets and that i will experience it again.

:homo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11693442 -

What is it that you want? To fuck children?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #11696896 -

I think he's talking way over your head 21. And OP, you gotta get your thoughts straight before you type them out.

who, may I ask is one of these lucky fools to whom normalcy doesn't apply? Even the so-called literary, artistic, scientific geniuses of the past were at the whim of this urge to normalcy. I don't think anyone is free from that. If these people were free from this sense of normalcy, then we would never have had great literature, art, poetry...but we would also never have had wars, famine, child molesters, murderers, etc.
Making sense of this paradox is ultimately why we humans are here. Tho...I can't speak for anyone else I suppose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11697052 -

At this point, I hardly knew anyone was listening beyond me. I did not expect these ignorant fools to comprehend anything from what I said, they cannot even understand something simple, and it seems like they cannot yet read properly at all. Still I knew that this thread would cause contrvery haha, I expected the number of idiots we saw here, I just never expected they would be that ignorant. It really suprises me and it was trully revealing, sadly this problem will never be healed becuase they do represent a majority out there.

Now that the conversation has shifter to normalcy, I would have to disagree that these 'great people' you talked about, are at all great. I guesse it really depends on what you find are worthy goals to pursue in life. Me? I have a goal of understanding my own mind(emotions, thoughts, actions, intentions, any other faculties I am not aware presently exist) and how it shapes what I experience as reality(eeyrthing that causes me pain or pleasure, emotionally and physically and spiritually maybe...not really certain about spiritually, its for a majority the first two) I think the drive for normalcy can be overcome,atleast in terms of the way you act and think, but less in the way you feel about it. This also has to do with your environment, which is mostly the people around you and the beliefs they lead their lives around.

Why do you think normalcy is inescapable?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11697194 -

You were referring to normalcy as seeing the world (mostly) in black and white right? In that case, I don't feel that normalcy is entirely inescapable. Most people are living in the world of 'normalcy'. Its the commonly accepted manner of living.
But once someone is awakened to the true(or a truer) nature of things(internal and external), this idea of normalcy, in terms of social acceptance, causes conflict.
Maybe think magnets...and magnetism being this false sense(normalcy) pulling you back. Some continue to push away slowly, others simply flip over and repel and basically go off the deep end, or head towards evil(for lack of better words at the moment). Its a constant process of pushing and pulling until death.
(I am aware that this is an incomplete illustration. But it should serve some purpose.)

This is why I am referring to the great writers, artists, and thinkers. I do have to use this term 'great' loosely though. A lot of factors have determined throughout history, what is or isn't 'great'. Especially in fine art.

I am referring greats such as Marcus Aurelius or writers such as Byron, or Baudelaire, or Rilke,(the list goes on and on)...or artists such as Van Gogh (wow, at the moment I'm really struggling to think of another artist who didn't succumb to market trends and the influence of critics)maybe Whistler? anyway...

Their conflict is evident in their writing. How did Thoreau cope with the conflict of normalcy? He removed himself as far from society as he could. 

Anyone who is able to illustrate this drive to understand the mind, the world, and the conflicts which take place in it, I consider to be 'great'. After all, the reason you illustrate, is to show others what you have done.
Ultimately, our place on this earth isn't a selfish one; merely to understand ourselves simply for one's self, but to do this with the intention of showing others. To teach(even if its not a conscious intention, and just happens to teach). But there are very fine lines that need to be applied. Because, at what point can you determine that your method is the 'correct' method? How do you prevent from being a charlatan? Usually, your place and relevance is determined posthumously. There is a beauty in that.
(and why is Thoreau considered great? Because he decided to sit and write about his experience. He didn't just disappear. And his actions still teach us today.)
I hope this cleared up your question. I know I've gone off course a bit, but that's the nature of these discussions.   
By the way, all of what I have written is being thought up on the fly. These aren't determinations that I have made previously and continue to follow. I happen to be dealing with a lot of conflict at this very moment...and this is one of my outlets to help me understand the nature of it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11697253 -

Conflicts are easily found in a place where people do not rethink the reasons for what they feel because feelings are based on past experiences, they are never based in new assumptions that out-date the old ones. This thread was a clear example; people holding onto a romanticized notion of emotion, as if some indicator of they way things should be. I believe with this, this world is doomed, but for a short while longer it will keep going, happily its destruction most likely will take with it, all those horrible idea's.

As for the whole break down of great; I must point out that your concept of great does not apply to mine, because it does not share the same goals - making your concept incapable of addressing the needs of mine and incapacitating my concept for your needs. I do not think teaching people in this society is much to strive for, which is what you base your concept on. I got this from this part of your thang';
Quote:
Anyone who is able to illustrate this drive to understand the mind, the world, and the conflicts which take place in it, I consider to be 'great'. After all, the reason you illustrate, is to show others what you have done.
Ultimately, our place on this earth isn't a selfish one; merely to understand ourselves simply for one's self, but to do this with the intention of showing others. To teach(even if its not a conscious intention, and just happens to teach). But there are very fine lines that need to be applied.



The italiced showed me that you probally understand to some extent the limitations of the use of the word 'great'

Personally, I find it a waste of time to teach people, because it never amounts to anything more than a new morality, a new social norm and it will never surmount to any lasting changes - unless I get to teach people about topics like these which are by no means 'normal' and with most(with their naivety and ignorance) brings massive conflicts that are irresolvable. I have tried to 'teach' but there is something fundamental that is like an untouchable part of a persons identity, experience, etc, that is the source of all these problems. I mean take a look at all the great teachers that this world has known; now see how dysfunctional as a society we have become...see the pattern that I am talking about - nothing really changed the same problems exist but in different forms some more extreme in the past, than others - before we had people burning people at the stake, not we have mothers decapitating their children. Before we had plenty of violent crime, now we have organized violent crime where groups such as 'MS - 13' a gang from latino america will kill whole school buses of children to scare people into giving them money. The teachings of the ones you consider great, are by no means changing anything. Look at martin luther king...now look 40 years later and see all these fucking idiot 'thugs' that are compleltly the opposite of what he taught....



Not to mention a whole slew of social dysfuntional behaviour that I dare not even show you, it traumatized me....

Great is nothing, because these great people never really changed anything, the problem just seems to morph like a virus does...maybe thats the way things are...and if thats true i'd rather let the virus finally win and end all this suffering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11697396 -

I see what you are saying. Different times, same problems...but modified and evolved to fit our time. It certainly seems insurmountable. You are also right to say that the shit of society is actually evolving and becoming more intelligent. Not to say that the content of your two video examples is intelligent. But the fact that it can reach an audience further out from its own origin(ghetto etc.)The fact that people can be entertained by it despite it's triviality. They are tapping into such base 'frequencies', and fooling a lot of people.

I'm going to have to think about this one for a while.

The one thing I can say in regards to these so-called 'great' people...
Could you imagine how the world would be if you didn't have these "great" people throughout history? That's the first thing that comes to my mind. Its a very simple good vs. evil concept.
Though, I also know that this is a non-falsifiable claim. So, yes it can be applied but...well I need to think about this. Simply because I can feel a degree of naivete in my response. It is indeed based on a feeling or perception that I've held for a long time.

To better understand where you are coming from, what is your concept of great? Do you feel there is such a thing?

you've got me pretty stumped at the moment. But I am willing to go on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11697411 -

Oh and just to clarify, the word 'great' for me isn't based on a general consensus. Its a very personal connection to these people of the past. The general consensus is such an illusion. Any type of count-down way of thinking or ranking system just goes nowhere.
But this idea of 'discovery' in regards to these people of the past is something that keeps me going. Making new ideas by looking to the past. Yes, at times I feel that complete destruction would be what the world truly needs so that we can all get out of 'hell'. But there really must be more to existence. I'm not willing to give up yet.
I'm still hanging on to the idea that I'd rather be depressed than dead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11697719 -

No you arrogant twat, I simply disbelieve that you don't have these fantasies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11698081 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (05/19/22 12:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11698183 -

THIS POST WAS MEANT FOR 15

Quote:
Could you imagine how the world would be if you didn't have these "great" people throughout history? That's the first thing that comes to my mind. Its a very simple good vs. evil concept.



There is alot there, so I will focus on specific parts. I could not imagine a world without these 'great' people, but then again, I can imagine that it would have been destroyed by now, as we are heading towards right now. I would say it would have been for the better, ending the suffering people are going through really requires a destruction of all of mainstream society or a massive change in beliefs, which I doubt will ever happen.

It really boils down to mental capacity, most people will never have enough mental capacity to see through their prconditioned beliefs, more disparingly, they will never be able to see that they need to increase their mental capacity because the incapacity to think, both stops a person from being able to formulate a better future with new beliefs AND disables them from seeing that they do not have adequate mental abilities to do so. Its just like memory, you can help someone realize something, but without the memory to retain the information, its as good as not even going through the trouble of worrying about em'.

Quote:
To better understand where you are coming from, what is your concept of great? Do you feel there is such a thing?




There is such as thing as 'great'. Great is a concept and concepts exist to the extent that there is a person whom makes assumption about the extent to which all things affect us negatively or positively. I believe that helping people to see new things, is not a worthy goal and so I find helping a collection of people 'society' to see things in ways that aids in achievment of goals, not to be refered to positively, because it simply reproduces suffering, instead of abolishing it(to the extent that it exists and has always existed in the human race).

Quote:
But there really must be more to existence. I'm not willing to give up yet.



Thats what I thought to, but there isnt a reward for helping out, you will be in the same place in the afterlife as you were if you hadn't helped. I live for pleasure, and this type of conversation is pretty pleasurable if followed by alot of love and consideration of others experiences and how it affects their answers/question...

Edited by Anonymous (12/22/09 01:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to.... [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #11698216 -

Looks like we got a live one here boys.

Get'im.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Punched a Woman.. :feelsbadman:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 3,332 150 02/09/13 11:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Hey Shroomerites, I need some serious advice/talking to here. (long vent/rant)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,250 29 09/28/08 05:59 PM
by Anonymous
* Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... Anonymous 291 13 10/24/09 12:53 PM
by Anonymous
* About Me Anonymous 306 6 09/06/08 08:04 PM
by Anonymous
* Is it wrong to give women money? Anonymous 169 4 06/16/09 10:26 AM
by Anonymous
* Girl Anonymous 253 6 04/01/10 03:11 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,766 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.