Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some people think about killing themselves when they're low...
    #11305266 -

... But I keep coming back to wanting to bring the rest of the world with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11305291 -

Anonymous #1 said:
... But I keep coming back to wanting to bring the rest of the world with me.



You are fucked up. No one cares what you think, okay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11305327 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
... But I keep coming back to wanting to bring the rest of the world with me.



You are fucked up. No one cares what you think, okay?



Maybe someone else thinks this way.

Not sure, really. Thought I'd post and find out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11305354 -

Anonymous #1 said:
... But I keep coming back to wanting to bring the rest of the world with me.



Got eat a big dog turd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11305378 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
... But I keep coming back to wanting to bring the rest of the world with me.



Got eat a big dog turd



Will you pay me in unstable radioactive chemicals to do so?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11305397 -

I will suck yo dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11305436 -

You are feeling this way because other people put stress on you and that brings you down. Solution is to move away from that stress and become a hermit. Worked for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11305515 -

buy you a woodburning kit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11305546 -

I fantasize about indiscriminately roasting passerby on the street with a flamethrower.

I think a lot of my suppressed pyromania and the anger and hatred that I don't even let show to the outside world fuels things.

I can go for hours thinking about atomic warfare as an extension of fire, a chain reaction of unimaginable heat and blinding light, consuming and altering everything in it's path.

Destruction, creation, it all comes dow to fire, after the big bang, before things cooled, there was only billions of light years of plasmatic flame. An entire universe of blazing brilliance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11306102 -

Get away from the people who stress you, and the fantasies will go away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11306494 -

I keep my fingers crossed that 2012 happens.


I want to see everyone die, as I die.


I hate everyone equally, regardless of how close they are to me, and I wish death before life 99% of the time.  I have no remorse for ignorance, and am a firm believer in survival of the fittest.




I don't kill myself because it seems like an ignorant way out......I hate ignorance......I need to at least gruel forward and try and find purpose.    But I truley spite all the fake ass clowns running around with their death masks on.



Let's pile the masks high to the falling heavens......and branch forth........into a fading existence of death..........regardless of the outcome.........let it all end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11308093 -

when i die
im goin out in a blaze
i plan on walking into a cop shop on my 80th bday
and capping every pig i see, till i get shot down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11308237 -

Perhaps some sand to be extricated from the anal cavity?

Suicide is caused by tarnished anal chakras.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some people think about killing themselves when they're low... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11311913 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Perhaps some sand to be extricated from the anal cavity?

Suicide is caused by tarnished anal chakras.



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Punched a Woman.. :feelsbadman:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 3,332 150 02/09/13 11:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Hey Shroomerites, I need some serious advice/talking to here. (long vent/rant)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,250 29 09/28/08 05:59 PM
by Anonymous
* About Me Anonymous 306 6 09/06/08 08:04 PM
by Anonymous
* Is it wrong to give women money? Anonymous 169 4 06/16/09 10:26 AM
by Anonymous
* So its really messes a kid up if you molest them but what if you just want to....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 2,766 121 12/28/09 09:54 AM
by Anonymous
* Girl Anonymous 253 6 04/01/10 03:11 AM
by Anonymous
* sometimes, i really want to know what people think of me. Anonymous 429 17 12/06/07 09:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Favre? Trade?!!?! WHATTT?!?!?! Anonymous 370 18 08/14/08 10:27 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
291 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.