Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Met]
    #11667859 -

Met said:
On my first acid trip, my friends and I were on our peak, and we saw over in the distance a Mr Whippy van.

You cannot imagine the overwhelming joy we felt; slightly dampened by the fact that when we got closer the red van was pulsating in our faces, and finally destroyed by the utterly bizarre experience of eating a chocolate and nut dipped vanilla ice cream while tripping..




--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11667906 -

, indeed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Met]
    #11668170 -

carrot cake with and nuts in it and vanilla frosting on mescaline = :w0ahhhhmahnnn:
flavor explosion  :crazyeyes:

..."and it was at that point I realized that I'm able to "distinguish the senses" the taste from the touch. all seem separate to me. jumping out at me like points of light in a dark room.
I can taste each separate flavor. sweet, nutty, etc. for each flavor there are fragments of flavors. and fragments of fragments of flavors. and so on. same thing goes for emotions. there is happy and not happy. positive and negative. and they can be branched off into categories. and so on. categories of categories. and so on and so on. infinite senses. infinite emotions. branches off from branches off etc. everything is fragmented upon fragments of fragments etc. everything is a fractal...
[end log 11:26pm]"


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Envix]
    #11668215 -

Ah, I remember tripping on acid and having orange juice. I never thought juice could taste so good. That juice probably trumps any other food I have ever eaten. Chocolate on mushrooms is awesome as well.

I remember back when I first started smoking I would buy an entire Enteman's crumb cake and destroy it!


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11668353 -

Yeah got ripped last night and fried up a half slab of bacon. It's bacon

though so I can't consider it overdoing it. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11668416 -

I have eatin everything in the fridge, waking up with my nightstand coverd in dishes, and thinking "Wtf, why would I eat a whole jar of pickles, and carton of oj, deep fried mozzarella sticks, ice cream, insert many more things"

I have totally let myself down b4


--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began


GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #11668428 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: WScott]
    #11668474 -

Yes.

I had drink/weed munchies last week.

7" ham and pepperoni pizza
bacon and cheese burger

went straight home,my dinner was there which was chicken breast,potatoes and broccoli. Devoured it.

Microwaved cheeseburger.

All in less 45 minutes.

This is one days eating for some.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Jordanian]
    #11668643 -

I remember one time while I was in college, my roommate and I got super baked.  We didn't have any food in the house so my roomie suggested a trip to McDonalds.  He offered to buy if I drove.  I took his offer, and when we got there he decided to order 2 of everything on the menu.  The bill came to over $40 (which he happily paid), and we went home with a mission to eat everything that we ordered.  We accomplished our mission, but my stomach was seriously  :crankey: afterward!

Jordanian said:
Yeah got ripped last night and fried up a half slab of bacon. It's bacon

though so I can't consider it overdoing it. :smile:



:dancingbacon:

I've split a slab 3 ways before, but never finished off a 1/2 slab by myself!  You can never have enough bacon though... :awesome:


--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Happy2fly]
    #11668708 -

Yes. If I have a few friends around for some weed, I can literally have boxes upon boxes of food prepared, enough snacks to last me well over a week, and have it all eradicated within an hour or so.

I now tend to turn to juice. Not as bad on the digestive system, and it generally just seems preferable to food (many foods seem too dry whilst high, but unsurprisingly juice has not this problem).


Having said that, I don't think I've ever experienced joy like that time my friend and I ordered two meaty Texas-style BBQ pizzas from Dominos before smoking two grams of the best weed I've ever smoked (beautiful, fluffy northern lights), with it arriving at was just about the peak of the high. It admittedly took over half an hour to navigate the dips and how best to eat it, but once we did, with some HD wildlife documentary on TV, it was heaven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: WScott]
    #11668726 -

i've definitely over eaten numerous times after a hefty smoke session, be it meals or junk food


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Kiefish]
    #11668725 -

Kiefish said:
I do the jump-around thing when I smoke too much
every now and then. You know, going from one
taste sensation to another (spicy, sweet,savory,
sour, sweet again, savory...)

it can make for an odd tummy sensation :-(



haha word. i can't tell you how many times i've ended up holding a bag of sour patch kids in one hand and potato chips in the other


--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.
                         
                                              ~William S. Burroughs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: demiu5]
    #11668737 -

I try ro control my munchies but every now and then , i'll indulge and eat a box of cereal , a few burritios , a pizza pie , some mcdonalds , tons of drinks , and actually im kinda hungry right now. i'll be back in a minute. Peace


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Wasteland]
    #11668760 -

Wasteland said:
By the incomprehensible powers elder gods! I've mixed, melted and stirred things together that the palate of man was never meant to taste!



:curbyourenthusiasm:

THIIIISSSS!!!

that encompasses the absolute epitome of everything that is... THE MUNCHIES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Happy2fly]
    #11668781 -

Happy2fly said:
I remember one time while I was in college, my roommate and I got super baked.  We didn't have any food in the house so my roomie suggested a trip to McDonalds.  He offered to buy if I drove.  I took his offer, and when we got there he decided to order 2 of everything on the menu.  The bill came to over $40 (which he happily paid), and we went home with a mission to eat everything that we ordered.  We accomplished our mission, but my stomach was seriously  :crankey: afterward!

Jordanian said:
Yeah got ripped last night and fried up a half slab of bacon. It's bacon

though so I can't consider it overdoing it. :smile:



:dancingbacon:

I've split a slab 3 ways before, but never finished off a 1/2 slab by myself!  You can never have enough bacon though... :awesome:



i was talked into eating raw bacon with the munchies once... it was the the most delicious thing i have EVER tasted... well... in the top 5 at least.

it was worth it once, knowing the potential danger... i got lucky, but i don't recommend it to anyone with "ideas"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: dkamp18]
    #11668795 -

A word to the wise, don't bake 4 dozen pot cookies, when you don't have anything else to eat in the house.  Things get out of hand once the munchies kick in.


--------------------
The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
     
~H. L. Mencken~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: dkamp18]
    #11668797 -

i eat until i vomit and then repeat.


gotta love munchies.


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Smackshadow]
    #11668807 -

Smackshadow said:
A word to the wise, don't bake 4 dozen pot cookies, when you don't have anything else to eat in the house.  Things get out of hand once the munchies kick in.



I would love for you to elaborate. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Salomon]
    #11668830 -

2 boxes of oreo cakesters (chocolate and nilla) and a half gallon of milk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do munchies ever get out of hand? [Re: Sheeno]
    #11668840 -

Sheeno said:
Smackshadow said:
A word to the wise, don't bake 4 dozen pot cookies, when you don't have anything else to eat in the house.  Things get out of hand once the munchies kick in.



I would love for you to elaborate. :wink:



:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* controlling munchies
( 1 2 3 all )
fabstab 3,496 53 10/15/10 03:04 PM
by igwna
* Reduing weed munchies? skatealex2 2,103 19 02/24/09 10:40 PM
by filthee
* Your favorite favorite munchies...
( 1 2 all )
P-O 1,942 31 06/04/10 05:55 PM
by laserpig
* drunk munchies
( 1 2 all )
Salomon 1,686 20 12/22/09 08:18 PM
by yogabunny
* why are the munchies so strong
( 1 2 all )
owls 1,507 20 09/29/11 01:13 AM
by mellowparty
* Amazing munchie food and drink, anyone? Lun4e 1,789 18 06/07/05 10:42 PM
by WildCardsRevenge
* When the munchies strike...
( 1 2 all )
Chazzersize 1,906 24 03/14/06 01:28 AM
by 40oz
* The Munchies Test.
( 1 2 all )
thoughts 2,047 20 01/15/08 05:25 PM
by Zinglons Acolyte

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,726 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.